suprnova - 11 (73.3%)
zenmine - 2 (13.3%)
miningspeed - 1 (6.7%)
minezzone - 0 (0%)
luckpool - 1 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best ZenCash mining pool? Zen Mining Pool Comparison  (Read 3378 times)
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:24:01 AM

Put together a video review showdown on what could be the best ZenCash mining pool, I used 3 identical rigs to compare results over several days mining on suprnova / zenmine pro / miningspeed / luckpool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMZOKahk4H4

Results were interesting!

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:54:58 AM

I've been on suprnova since the start, in general they seem to be one of the most reliable and communicative around.  I like dwarf and miningpoolhub too, but not for zen.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:03:26 AM

suprnova all the way for me (voted as such)

-Same login across all pools
-established operator
-Quick to comp when shit breaks
-Oc himself is great to follow for shitcoins, as he wont add total shit coins like other pools (usually ;p )

i get so used to using him i never think about other pools, THOUGH: shoutout to MPH for their auto-exchange and many options for different coins, love that shit

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:30:35 PM

I've been on suprnova since the start, in general they seem to be one of the most reliable and communicative around.  I like dwarf and miningpoolhub too, but not for zen.
Agreed, nice to have a pool you can trust in staying up lol  - like flypool always treats me well in that regard

VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:32:05 PM

suprnova all the way for me (voted as such)

-Same login across all pools
-established operator
-Quick to comp when shit breaks
-Oc himself is great to follow for shitcoins, as he wont add total shit coins like other pools (usually ;p )

i get so used to using him i never think about other pools, THOUGH: shoutout to MPH for their auto-exchange and many options for different coins, love that shit
how many rigs do you send to suprnova vs MPH?

have either of you had better luck w/ using suprnova on mobile - on iOS is definitely clunky

jnickel

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:58:10 PM

I have got a great new Zen mining pool going.  Regular payouts, extremely low fees (0.25%) and a regular group of miners.

I have it set to use the PPLNT system to protect miners from people that sweep in with a huge amount of hashing power but only for a few minutes.

Anonymous mining - just use your wallet address.  All transaction fees are paid to the miners.

Please have a look and if you have suggestions, I would love to hear from you.

http://digitaldigs.ca

stratum+tcp://mine.digitaldigs.ca:3033

Thanks!

Jim

Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:11:59 PM

Put together a video review showdown on what could be the best ZenCash mining pool, I used 3 identical rigs to compare results over several days mining on suprnova / zenmine pro / miningspeed / luckpool

Your video is informative and detail as usual  Smiley. I follow for them. But it seems you have enough hashing power (many hardware around you on the videos) and why do you not use solo mining for ZEN?

RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:16:46 PM

Currently, i am still using zenmine.pro pool. It's very reliable, and fast payment. Minimum payout only 0.1 ZEN, and the best thing is, zenmine.pro 0% pool fee. And you can use exchanges wallet. So you can immediately sell your mining result.
VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:29:40 PM

Your video is informative and detail as usual  Smiley. I follow for them. But it seems you have enough hashing power (many hardware around you on the videos) and why do you not use solo mining for ZEN?
too late for me to solo mine imo xD I should have back then, speaking of this I have a new pool comparison I'm working on that I hope to have out asap!

Metro27

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:45:01 PM

No more Zenminepro for me. When switching over to Supernova i had 25 zen a week compared to around 20 from zenminepro.
martyroz

Activity: 325
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:06:07 PM

No more Zenminepro for me. When switching over to Supernova i had 25 zen a week compared to around 20 from zenminepro.

yeah I'm about to switch - observed outcomes 40% lower than WTM 24hr avg.
EPM300

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

yeah I'm about to switch - observed outcomes 40% lower than WTM 24hr avg.

Love the features of Supernova.  But I'm having a problem with my observed ZEN mining outcome coming in at roughly 20-25% less than WTM for a 24 hour period.  Is this normal?  I'm running EWBF and my hashrate as reported by EWBF matches up with WTM.  Fees can't account for that much difference, so what am I missing?  Thanks.
Alpha1rus

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:49:09 PM

Yeah... it to me too but with Zcash, then I switched to flypool and it worked just as what to mine said it would.
Problem is, there's not a Zencash pool on flypool unfortunately. To be honest, suprnova is great but pools like flypool are way better in my humble opinion based on my recent experience

I just switched to Zen from Mona and both mined on Surpnova and same thing happened with both coins, I'd get a certain perentage less than what to mine says I'd get regarding my hashing power.

If anyone happens to know about a pool better than nova let us know  Grin

Btw , Happy new year everyone!! Cheesy
obornik

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:15:24 PM

www.miningmania.net

| Zcash | Zclassic | BTC Private | Hush | ZEN Cash | Snowgem | LitecoinZ | VoteCoin |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: