Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:20:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn How Verify P@yp@l US Accs. Get semrush, Hrefs trials, B1ng ad acounts, etc  (Read 661 times)
normanbc (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:07:08 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 04:10:14 PM by normanbc

Do You want to Know How To Open Verified US P@ypal accts and get instant access to your funds?

Then this is your chance to learn how to get a verified acc spending around $7 each time, getting your confirmation code.

With a US Verified account, you'll get instant funds access, capability to get free trials on certain websites, you can use the VCC also for other trials too.

Get it for $15 here . Use Coupon BCTOFF to get it for $5

Do you want to receive money?
Learn how to open a personal p@ypal account that accepts payments trough paypal.me links
In this video tutorial you'll learn the easy way to get a VCC spending around $7 per VCC and having full control of it.  

-Get a US phone number,
-Get a VCC to verify  your Paypal account. You'll be confirming this card via a small charge paypal will do.
Step-by-step video showing how I open a US account.

I am making this offer available for limited time only. If you are needing a p@ypal account to make small purchases without using your real one, or want to receive some money, then definitely this is for you. Stop getting the infame 21 hold days barrier from paypal.

Refund policy: All sales are definitive. There is no refund.

Review copies. 3 review copies available for those who want to really test it in order provide a  feedback quick (the same day). Not for those  who just want to get free things and run. Must be a very high ranked member.

*Don't ask for review copies here, instead PM.

Get it for $15 here. Use Coupon BCTOFF to get it for $5

F.A.Q.s:
Q-How much money can I receive in these accounts?
A-It depends. But just use common sense, a few hundreds don't hurt but if you are going after big sums of money then it will probably get temporary holded.

Q- Does it work with pay now buttons?
A-No, for business payment buttons you need a paypal acc verified with bank acc. You can receive money with paypal.me links instead.

Q-IS your VCC funded with BTC
A-Yes, mostly  although there are other methods, I recommend to go with BTC

Q-Can I use VCC for bing?
A- As I have tested, VCC  does not work for postpaid bing ad accounts. You can use paypal instead, but you should know already how to open accs.

Q-Do you sell VCCs?
A-No, I don't

Q-Do you provide how to get a bank account to get business paypal accounts?
A- No, this method is to get personal verified accounts which accept payments vial paypal.me links or send/receive money feature only.

Get it for $15 here. Use Coupon BCTOFF to get it for $5

Log Splitter Machines Homemade
normanbc (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:14:36 AM

Reserved for updates and faqs

Log Splitter Machines Homemade
sam-75

Activity: 21
Merit: 0