Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what's the most cryptocurrency friendly country in the world?  (Read 624 times)
bloodchen (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:46:37 AM

If you start a cryptocurrency company, where would you choose?

josep

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:52:23 AM

Tim Draper venture capitalist
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:19:31 AM

i think Japan is starting to become exactly that, with their regulations for bitcoin they started a nice movement. and it increased the adoption and changed the population's view towards it.

but also there are other countries that have been bitcoin (and by extension crypto, although they rarely know about alts) friendly. Switzerland comes to mind for instance.

Buying the dip...
Trilobytes

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:22:22 AM

Right now it appears to be Japan. They've declared Bitcoin legal tender there, afaik that's a worldwide first.
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:28:51 AM

Those country which accepts bitcoin and even launching startup for cryptocurrency  is what I considered the friendly ones. Like I think Russia,European countries, Africa, and in Asia its Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines. Even South American countries there are many startups there.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:35:24 AM

Here we admit to Phillipines they are not against Crypto Currencies and we can be lucky because we live here. We are free to use bitcoins. No one is banned or charged but there are also enforced laws like money laundering so our bitcoins reveal to the company that we place our money. It's a good thing for us too. Many countries also accept bitcoins and one of the top leaders is Japan, Russia and many others
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:39:24 AM

Japan and Singapore are crypto friendly countries. I will choose to start a crypto company in Singapore because of language barrier and setup costs. English is widely used in Singapore and I believe set up costs should be lower than Japan.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: