Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATIS - Get in Before it is too Late  (Read 6310 times)
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:11:19 AM

Stratis is a good coin and if Stratis will be available in Korean Exchange then it will give a lot of growth when it comes to price but I hope the price will not pump just because of the hype since stratis is a really good project.

The project is functioning really well. There is no problem about that. Korean exchanges are one of the busiest and biggest. This is gonna be a huge additional to Stratis movement. I have been following Strat but I kind of lost sometimes, taking some other alts for short term profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dareious

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:20:45 PM

I suspect that the news are not going to result in a significant price increase. Stratis would have to deliver some substantial progress in order to attract attention, some miniscule announcement or rumours of listings on other exchanges won't suffice.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:37:17 PM

I suspect that the news are not going to result in a significant price increase. Stratis would have to deliver some substantial progress in order to attract attention, some miniscule announcement or rumours of listings on other exchanges won't suffice.
Rumor you said? That's most people bread and butter on this forum
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:45:07 AM

I would keep watching the price. Unless something juicy happens, who knows if we re-test the 0.00103 dip. In dollars it was $2.41, but dollar to BTC correlation has gone bust since then, so I expect STRAT to not go that low, but we may re-visit that same dip in BTC terms. If it goes lower than that I would start getting scared and thinking that im holding yet another stagnating bag. Hopefully the project is strong enough to avoid that fate.
CryptoWinner

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:54:05 AM

I would keep watching the price. Unless something juicy happens, who knows if we re-test the 0.00103 dip. In dollars it was $2.41, but dollar to BTC correlation has gone bust since then, so I expect STRAT to not go that low, but we may re-visit that same dip in BTC terms. If it goes lower than that I would start getting scared and thinking that im holding yet another stagnating bag. Hopefully the project is strong enough to avoid that fate.

I saw the dip live. I think it was even @ 095 range Smiley Really interesting times now, really no idea where market will go!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:57:28 AM

I saw the dip live. I think it was even @ 095 range Smiley Really interesting times now, really no idea where market will go!

Yes, right now there is a lot of coins Dip in the market due to China news about ICO's, but nobody doesn't know where the price of all coins will be because Bitcoin price is also reducing in the market.

ChrisPop
Legendary

Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:52:17 PM

Maybe you think I am too optimisc,but since I bought my first Stratis I had that feeling of a blue chip company. I wouldn't be surprised to see $50-$100 this year if they manage to launch at least a few of its products. Wink
lidd0512

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:19:21 PM

all people should be glad as straits won the votes in bianance,it ranked No.1 in the votes ,maybe we can see straits in china market near future.
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:06:00 AM

Just started researching BaaS and Stratis, looks very professional, good dev team and promising future especially aimed at Blockchain in the corporate private world. So much reading to do, but I am watching this to get in to hodl for long term.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 593

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:14:54 AM

Just started researching BaaS and Stratis, looks very professional, good dev team and promising future especially aimed at Blockchain in the corporate private world. So much reading to do, but I am watching this to get in to hodl for long term.

I am a fan of Stratis. They do not grow as fast as others but they are consistent. There may not be very high spikes but the coins is pretty much solid and the team is pretty hardworking in promoting some more project developments. There is no danger that Stratis will end up the way shitcoins end.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Archimedes

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:41:10 AM

I am a fan of Stratis. They do not grow as fast as others but they are consistent. There may not be very high spikes but the coins is pretty much solid and the team is pretty hardworking in promoting some more project developments. There is no danger that Stratis will end up the way shitcoins end.

what's realistic market cap and price in  2018/19?
Erowind

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:42:21 AM

I see STRAT hitting $50 by Q4 2018 assuming the devs keep up with their releases and continue to support the project. I mean, Stratis already has a corporate customer, that's a lot more than most cryptos ever accomplish. This one is for people who are HODLING long term.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:47:07 AM

I really have a lot of faith in this coin, it has a lot of potential and it is so cheap right now, i wanna buy some but i dont have funds available in my portfolio to invest into another coin.
but lets see how it goes, it is tentative for me because i know i can make a huge profit from this coin.
what do you think guys? are you gonna hold for long term or just for a few months?
kc. (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

uh-huh

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:33:57 AM

I really have a lot of faith in this coin, it has a lot of potential and it is so cheap right now, i wanna buy some but i dont have funds available in my portfolio to invest into another coin.
but lets see how it goes, it is tentative for me because i know i can make a huge profit from this coin.
what do you think guys? are you gonna hold for long term or just for a few months?
That's a good question. It's been low for a while so I'm betting on it having a pump soon, especially with all the good news coming for it.

Join the largest & most active Crypto Discord Server
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:40:25 AM

I see STRAT hitting $50 by Q4 2018 assuming the devs keep up with their releases and continue to support the project. I mean, Stratis already has a corporate customer, that's a lot more than most cryptos ever accomplish. This one is for people who are HODLING long term.
u/solutions/blockchain/

Who's their corporate customer? Do you mean the Microsoft Azure solution? https://azure.microsoft.com/en-au/solutions/blockchain/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:24:36 AM

I am also a avid follower of Stratis I like it because its a stable coin not a pump and dump kind of coin the same with Nem. A project like this is worth investing it proves that all of the coin holder are real investors.
TommylovesCrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:35:27 PM

Helllo STRATISpeople how s things going happy sunday
Please show me some support on YOUTUBE i made 2 videos already about STRATIS
planning to make many more but i need some LOVE comments likes etc so i get my views up in youtube
https://youtu.be/wDbV4LnalWs

Thank you a trillion times
ChrisPop
Legendary

Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:48:47 AM

I don't know about you guys but I am stoked about what heights will the stratis price touch after they release the production ready versions of their products before the end of the year. I mean Breeze will totally change the privacy industry entirely. I don't see why all people who used mixers and coins like Dash,Monero,ZCash would not move to a much better solution which is Breeze wallet.

Anyway looking through history and patterns the price should shoot up over $100 once sidechains and smart contracts are released. Stratis really combines the last cutting-edge technologies and they still have so much more to show. I'm sure that the releases until the end of the year will be only the tip of the iceberg. It is simply a BEAST!  Wink
kc. (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

uh-huh

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:10:35 PM

Stratis has been doing great for the past couple of days.

I can see this going much further.

Join the largest & most active Crypto Discord Server
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:49:46 PM

I don't know about you guys but I am stoked about what heights will the stratis price touch after they release the production ready versions of their products before the end of the year. I mean Breeze will totally change the privacy industry entirely. I don't see why all people who used mixers and coins like Dash,Monero,ZCash would not move to a much better solution which is Breeze wallet.

Anyway looking through history and patterns the price should shoot up over $100 once sidechains and smart contracts are released. Stratis really combines the last cutting-edge technologies and they still have so much more to show. I'm sure that the releases until the end of the year will be only the tip of the iceberg. It is simply a BEAST!  Wink

Well, I just wait how reality shows up and based on how it performed from last few months ago this year,  I guess it will gain it's value more than what it is right now. Yeah it will have more to show with its reliable and strong pillars of currency, as it go beyond expectations of all who trade this coin. If I have good chance of buying this while at cheaper price, maybe I have to do it because this coin has a good trading fluctuations so far and its price isn't that decreasing fast compared with other crypto currencies that are coming out in the exchangers.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: