Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google, Amazon & Facebook  (Read 1791 times)
USBitcoinServices.Com (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:40:29 AM

What Google, Amazon, Facebook and other giants are planning towards cryptocurrencies?

For sure these monsters are not just watching the crypto phenomenon, they are already tracking their altcoins/startups to play the game and have a big cut in this industry. It would be interesting to know what are those projects that are more juicy to them!

Perhaps Siacoin is one of the target projects?

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:56:52 AM

What Google, Amazon, Facebook and other giants are planning towards cryptocurrencies?

For sure these monsters are not just watching the crypto phenomenon, they are already tracking their altcoins/startups to play the game and have a big cut in this industry. It would be interesting to know what are those projects that are more juicy to them!

As far as I can see it wouldn't make sense for them to invest in a random coin. Eventually, they will create their own cryptos/tokens and use them to pay for their services at a discount or as a reward/cashback structure in their business. Like loyalty points... and you can use them to get free stuff. Tongue

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:22:18 AM

As far as I can see it wouldn't make sense for them to invest in a random coin. Eventually, they will create their own cryptos/tokens and use them to pay for their services at a discount or as a reward/cashback structure in their business. Like loyalty points... and you can use them to get free stuff. Tongue

Though they are not admitting it, I think these giants are already in deep into the cryptocoins. They are all private companies and have diverse investment. How could they miss the crypto-economy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:38:43 AM

its look interest if google / facebook / amazon will plan own cryptocurrency

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:00:41 AM

These companies don't need someone to make a crypto for them.
They can easily make one themselves.
Imagine FBC (Facebook Coin) how much this would promote cryptocurrency, it would be unimaginable!
befrank

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:07:48 AM

I think it would be devastating for traditional stockholders. Imagine Facebook would launch such a coin. I would indeed surge ver quickly questioning small stockholders if it is not better to invest in that coin than in traditional Facebook stock. A major shift would happen though.
n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:20:43 AM

I don't think it would be appealing if they make their own cryptocurrency as I suspect they would not give up control. Sure, they would be building their centralize stuff for payments, meh... already have paypal and others. In my opinion, It would be beneficial for them to partner with a blockchain project.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:32:47 AM

I don't think it would be appealing if they make their own cryptocurrency as I suspect they would not give up control. Sure, they would be building their centralize stuff for payments, meh... already have paypal and others. In my opinion, It would be beneficial for them to partner with a blockchain project.

Indeed, making a 'decentralized' currency of their wouldn't help at all as most of the things surrounding the mentioned giants are centralized mediums. I can't imagine these big players partnering up with any sorts of blockchain projects as it would be bitter on their end to just jump into one, given that they set up their own rules and regulations around the partnered blockchain project to control over it instead of just being a partner.
fb39ca4

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:34:19 AM

Grin think nothing.. heare someone told me google and amazon have a look in crypto but dont see any news

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:45:40 AM

Before anything else from where this news came from or it was just a predictions that they will going to cryptocurrency?. It is not shocking event if happened as now the world is full of cryptocurrency and we taking to the beginning of crypto worldwide.
If Siacoin will be the main platform well its great for Siacoin.

MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:48:59 AM

them always be with profit and spread way .. so crypto now spread and profit .. so we will see them soon in this area .
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:54:41 AM

among the 3, i doubt that Amazon has a great potential for getting into making their own cryptocurrencies for all the 3 companies, this Amazon is the one who are engage into consumerism like online store and deliveries and they have their own virtual assistant Alexa who collects data to users and consumers and offer them products for what they need for their daily lives, so cryptocurrency came in for their amazon to consumer payment ecosystem.Google and Facebook are mostly engaged into advertisement so i guess they are just supporters to cryptocurrencies or just an investment partner but i doubt that facebook money remittance service via messenger was an experimental for their cryptocurrency.
scorpionso

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:56:50 AM

If this romour comes true , btc makes double  Grin
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:57:24 AM

Google and facebook has users all over the world, If that would happen it would be great as it will pull many more to invest in cryptocurrencies but as of now there are no news for that.
dreamer81

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:01:28 AM

The big tech giants will surely try to make their own blockchains (IBM allready have), but we the people will never take that seriously.
Imagine if facebook made a facbookCoin. Who really thinks that this can be decentralized? For sure there will be some kind of backdoor that will enable facebook to spy on us like they normally do.

The free currencies are still the real way forward, BITCOIN, LITECOIN, ETHEREUM, MONERO, SIACOIN, DEEPONION etc...
n4poleon

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:14:10 AM

Indeed, making a 'decentralized' currency of their wouldn't help at all as most of the things surrounding the mentioned giants are centralized mediums. I can't imagine these big players partnering up with any sorts of blockchain projects as it would be bitter on their end to just jump into one, given that they set up their own rules and regulations around the partnered blockchain project to control over it instead of just being a partner.

Where's my brain, I almost forgot. In about 2 years from now. These internet giants will not be the same anymore. We already have blockchain projects that can potentially replace them. People just need literacy on this and where good to go.
n4poleon

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:15:36 AM

Where's my brain? I almost forgot. In about 2 years from now. These internet giants will not be the same anymore. We already have blockchain projects that can potentially replace them. People just need literacy on this and we're good to go.
TryPical

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:54:46 AM

its look interest if google / facebook / amazon will plan own cryptocurrency
amazon could make own cryptocurrency
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:55:17 AM

Maybe Google, Amazon, and Facebook already play a role in crypto currency.
but if they make a crypto currency and publish it, I'm sure there will be a decline in the stock market, and they will not want that to happen

bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2223

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 11:51:21 AM

http://wabetainfo.com/whatsapp-beta-for-android-2-17-295-whats-new/
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: