Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Me!  (Read 856 times)
polymerbatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:47:31 AM

I just lost my $50 while gambling! I want to get it back. How can I earn back my money? I really need it. Also I don't know if this is supposed to be posted here or not so sorry if it is not.

When it comes into gambling you obviously know that gambling is very high risky even the return is high too. Sorry dude, your money will not back. You obviously gamble your money and you lose it and now you want it back ? If people can get back their money back on gambling, all gambler will do that lol.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:44:27 PM

-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-

This thread has been made since August and there's no single reply from the OP and you don't bump a thread that's OP doesn't have any interest of replying or interacting with the people that are suggesting to him. Look at his post history.
And you did the same thing(somehow we both did)
Instead of that you could use "report to moderator" button and write in comments "necro bump" or something.
Besides, repeating that it is never good idea to catch losses is actually good and probably better than all others threads here such as "is gambling a sin" "is gambling wrong" and similar useless threads.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:44:43 PM

I just lost my $50 while gambling! I want to get it back. How can I earn back my money? I really need it. Also I don't know if this is supposed to be posted here or not so sorry if it is not.
this is the problem of every gambler. as they gamble and lose the balance they have. then they realize that what they are doing is wrong ,, if you want to refund the funds try to control the emotions .. because the defeat when gambling is never out of control emotions. as long as your emotions are still out of control. do not ever hope your defeat can come back ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: