Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best Altcoin for Intraday Trading???  (Read 395 times)
vsrsatish (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:48:23 AM

Someone please suggest me which is the best Altcoin for Intraday or Short term trading, with good volume to make good profits. Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:55:06 AM

You could try DGB (DigiByte). A least for the last couple of days it made regular up and down waves if you look at the chart:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digibyte/

So you could try to "ride" the waves. Buy low and sell high. But be careful, the behavior may change sometime. Then it may be wise to look for another coin with some volatility and sidewards movement.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:02:09 AM

Ripple could go up in nxt few days.... since there are some good infos regarding it..
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:31:49 AM

Hmm. I am not sure you may really get the right answer here. I will advise you study the chart of at least few of the first 100 coins and buy at the dip so as to be on the safer side. Follow the news as well and watch out for signals.  My plain advice! Don't trade with all you have. Like someone said, ripple may be a good option but watch out as it is presently on the rise. Anything can happen after, so at the end, the whole decision is in your hands. You may try to join some free signals on telegram too, they have been a huge help at least for me.
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:40:25 AM

You can buy XLM possibly going up ,, but in my opinion than you are looking for better info analyze yourself, you can read charts and can observe up and down altcoin ,, and note also volume because it is also very important .. learn from now i sure you can do it.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:11:46 AM

Someone please suggest me which is the best Altcoin for Intraday or Short term trading, with good volume to make good profits. Huh
This is a big thinking trading with bulk amount because in trading for short term or day trading we can make profit by 5-10% , may be maximum in some cases , and also in day trading chances to loss money is also big .
So don't go for short term trading .
But still here my suggestion for you to make buy and sell of dgb , posw , Sia coin to make day trade in this week .
And if you want to go for long term then you can buy atc coin , bch coin , ripple coin ,eth ,etc .
So here choice is your that fot which type of trading want to make According to recuirments .
Note: my suggestion for you to make trading long term if you have low amount of money for trading and go for short term if you have in bulk .
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:31:11 AM

You can't do short term trading with altcoins always because they are not well established and active like the forex market so it will be going a difficult thing for you to do short term trading but if you still want to try it then just go with the high volume or top volume cryptocurrency in the market like bittrex and poloniex so you can do at least a few trades if you are lucky in that day.
dk_coin_14

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:55:25 PM

To make consistent profit from Intraday Trading/Day Trading is to have a strategy. Without a strategy you would loose your money. So first define what is your trading strategy.
Second, in order to be sure that your strategy is profitable you have to backtest it on 1yr or 2yrs of intraday data. It is really important to do the backtesting.
You can do backtesting using Python. Of course, you would need the data. I found a vendor which dive Intraday data for many coins at affordable prices , here is the link http://www.coinintraday.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: