Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stratis going up. Great.  (Read 2626 times)
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:54:27 AM

Stratis will go to $30-$50  within a year. It is just getting warmed up for its next rally so
need to hold it for some time for the gains.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:19:28 PM

I think if really stratis is added to a Korean exchange its price will explode.
As stratis prices are firm this means that it is not yet ready for Korea; When you see the prices rise so much then the whales already know and will buy everyone
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:31:19 PM

It might be $20 before 2018 and I think it will be over $200 before 2020. It makes the best profit from its ico to now but when they made the ico, total market cap was very low so it is also a success of market
Saoha (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:22:01 AM

🔥Stratis will increase to target 25xx - 27xx.
✅Let's wait and see Stratis again.🌞🌞
scorpionso

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:56:09 AM

how about yours thoughts for next 24h ? will it see 30 ? Wink
DashS

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:01:59 AM

If it gets listed on Korean exchanges, as is the hints being dropped now, it looks like that could substantially increase value.

It looks like they speculate about the korean exchanges to pump the price a bit. It's very strange that Stratis team tries to create some kind of hype...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
RedNovember

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:17:16 AM

I did not know stratis was listed on Korean exchanges....for me stratis has always been a solid choice so this news kinda reinforces my expectations for big things. Hopefully it will continue to rise
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:55:12 AM

I did not know stratis was listed on Korean exchanges....for me stratis has always been a solid choice so this news kinda reinforces my expectations for big things. Hopefully it will continue to rise
If you are always trying to update the crypto news in every crypto site and i believe the news should be published by the site owners because the neo already made a lot of people are interested with the new technology that generated the gas to be the fees.
iMaster

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:58:13 AM

I also heard that the stratis will be traded on Korean exchanges, only I have not found any confirmation. Are there official news or statements from the developers?
Maarten91

Activity: 72
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:35:52 PM

I also heard that the stratis will be traded on Korean exchanges, only I have not found any confirmation. Are there official news or statements from the developers?
I think this is what the rumour is about:

https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/comments/6velq5/strat_to_be_listed_on_korean_exchange_this_will/

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:41:39 PM

stratis is doing well at the moment and has a big upside, considering it allows for complete sidechains that are non-disruptive to the primary blockchain.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:03:37 PM

It's good to see how Stratis valus is growing eventually that's a good sign of how wonderful this coins is going to be in the future.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Saoha (OP)

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:52:35 PM

If it gets listed on Korean exchanges, as is the hints being dropped now, it looks like that could substantially increase value.

It looks like they speculate about the korean exchanges to pump the price a bit. It's very strange that Stratis team tries to create some kind of hype...
Do you think it can 3xx ?😊😊
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:02:07 PM

How much do you think Stratis will be worth?
A potential coin and excellent team behind.
Stratis now 0.0016 Btc

Stratis is priced at 0.00172300 as of the moment. That is as far as the Bittrex exchange is concerned. That is already a high achievement for Stratis. The climbing has been consistent so far except a little down after a spike at 175k satoshis. But this is not the ATH nor the end for the Stratis climbing. There are still a lot of spaces higher for Stratis.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:11:39 PM

How much do you think Stratis will be worth?
A potential coin and excellent team behind.
Stratis now 0.0016 Btc

Stratis is priced at 0.00172300 as of the moment. That is as far as the Bittrex exchange is concerned. That is already a high achievement for Stratis. The climbing has been consistent so far except a little down after a spike at 175k satoshis. But this is not the ATH nor the end for the Stratis climbing. There are still a lot of spaces higher for Stratis.

I was going to buy STRAT because I liked the idea of they using a more accessible programing language than Ethereum which uses the awkward language that they created for the apps. They also got Microsoft on board as far as I know.

But then, NEOs came in with a lot of people on board including big Chinese people, and they also offer more languages, so now im worried to buy STRAT because im worried NEO makes it irrelevant...
Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:59:10 PM

Even if he grew so much in the last time , i will keep it in my wallet for 2 years more , i trust this coin since it was a concept , it will become awesome

ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:01:42 PM

Stratis is not gonna worth lot as people expected. They have big opponents like Ethereum, NEO and Waves. Their tech should be doing something unique to surpass others.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
boyla

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:17:09 PM

Stratis was my biggest bet/investment, but I have been shifted everything from Stratis to NEO  Grin
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:24:00 PM

It might be $20 before 2018 and I think it will be over $200 before 2020. It makes the best profit from its ico to now but when they made the ico, total market cap was very low so it is also a success of market

Why do you always talk about $?
If bitcoin goes to $ 20000 and stratis stays as its value now will be $ 20 as you say!

Stratis is now worth 173,000 satoshi and with the new upgrades that will be there shortly will come to its ATH of 450,000 satoshi, which is x3 about now.
When you have to exit the crypto then you look at $  Wink
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 08:05:06 PM

Yep, for me it's possible too. X3 is a nice easy target. I found some in theviralexchange, it's was a very very nice surprise.

If you want any link to theviralexchange, use my filiation link : https://theviralexchange.com/?ref=bgePhPMyrHcD

Here is the proof :

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: