Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROPS] SILENTFILM TOKEN [SLF] - 5000 TOKEN CHRISTMAS FILM AIRDROP!!!  (Read 3422 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gawajn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:12:50 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 10:46:10 AM by gawajn

Could ou add some information about the coin, like the total number of coins in this project?
edit: nvm the information is in the airdrop section Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:46:36 PM

Does impost count as an img sharing site ?

Hi, sorry I don't know what impost is.  If you can link to it and I can see it, it's fine.

paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:51:01 AM

New Airdrop Announcement

I really love this time of year because it's the season of the best holidays.  I always try to spend them looking at vintage things, because the old artwork, books, and movies really make a person feel special if they just give them a chance.

Someone suggested another airdrop around the theme of Halloween, and I think that's a great idea.

Find a list of silent horror movies by googling "silent horror movies" and give me one sentence or more in a pm that shows me that you watched it.   Haunted house movies count, which are usually more like mystery movies, such as "The Cat and the Canary," for those who spook easily.

This airdrop is worth 1000 SilentFilm tokens.  I know that's more than the first one, because that's the thing about silent films, they just keep getting better!!!

Try to keep this thread more at top people by talking here.  It will help the value of your tokens.  

paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:16:04 AM

Not sure if everyone saw this:

http://wavescommunity.com/blt-with-dlt-have-it-your-way-with-whoppercoin-on-waves/

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:11:56 AM

Great idea... I read the intro, airdrops & bounties, and roadmap
I catched your idea, intention and passion for silent movies
but I cannot find any usage of the token or how you achieve your goals thru this token
you should establish the value of the token supported by the usage or possible profit or other gain
while on the other hand the value would also help finance the process towards your goals
meanwhile... I'm going to check youtube, find silent movies and snatch those 1000 SLF tokens off you  Grin

SilentFilm Token will help people explore silent films and reward them in the process.
One goals is to promote the translation into English of many silent films which currently are only in less popular languages.

Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:16:04 AM

How to join in this airdrop project?
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:17:48 AM

nice project  how coul we get the airdrop is not clear to me
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:51:55 AM

Great idea... I read the intro, airdrops & bounties, and roadmap
I catched your idea, intention and passion for silent movies
but I cannot find any usage of the token or how you achieve your goals thru this token
you should establish the value of the token supported by the usage or possible profit or other gain
while on the other hand the value would also help finance the process towards your goals
meanwhile... I'm going to check youtube, find silent movies and snatch those 1000 SLF tokens off you  Grin

SilentFilm Token will help people explore silent films and reward them in the process.
One goals is to promote the translation into English of many silent films which currently are only in less popular languages.

Thanks for the feedback.  Right now,the silent film community can use a lot of help, so I've made this token.  I hope to do a fund raiser/ICO type offering down the road to put some value in the token, and release them into the hands of the public that show some interest in it.  I also will try to educate the film community on how to use digital currency, which I think is a better term than cryptocurrency because they don't really understand what the crypto part means.   Sounds scary. 

paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:08:48 PM

I haven't been getting that many Airdrops requests so just bumping the thread.   Feel free to post any questions.   We still need team members.  You don't have to do much to qualify and get the 100,000 SilentFilm tokens.  Just contribute here and you may qualify.  

Matrix.Max

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:24:57 PM

I haven't been getting that many Airdrops requests so just bumping the thread.   Feel free to post any questions.   We still need team members.  You don't have to do much to qualify and get the 100,000 SilentFilm tokens.  Just contribute here and you may qualify.  

i like this concept of airdroop
I love Charlie's
SF Documentary - Silence is Golden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf9qeQ4Rvzk

you might like DEv
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:59:22 PM

New Airdrop Announcement

I really love this time of year because it's the season of the best holidays.  I always try to spend them looking at vintage things, because the old artwork, books, and movies really make a person feel special if they just give them a chance.

Someone suggested another airdrop around the theme of Halloween, and I think that's a great idea.

Find a list of silent horror movies by googling "silent horror movies" and give me one sentence or more in a pm that shows me that you watched it.   Haunted house movies count, which are usually more like mystery movies, such as "The Cat and the Canary," for those who spook easily.

This airdrop is worth 1000 SilentFilm tokens.  I know that's more than the first one, because that's the thing about silent films, they just keep getting better!!!

Try to keep this thread more at top people by talking here.  It will help the value of your tokens.  

Just wanted to bump this to keep spreading the love of Silent Films.

theuploader

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:59:07 PM

how much in dollars are 500 SLF?  Huh
_Dawid_

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:46:43 PM

That project is different, but in the better meaning of that word!
I am not sure If i am fan of silent films but I think that i have seen once. I think you have a right idea to support that niche or even develop in future.
Maybe the coins are not so impressive but the idea definitely is. Hope to see more updates and informations soon.
Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:54:42 PM

hi, i think this project is amazing, and maybe you need to spread to the world,but you still need indonesian translation and moderation, feel free to ask me if you need help. i'm ready to serve and exited to moderate this project in locak board

here my previous work
1. Cypher Mobile ANN thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176975.msg21835369#msg21835369
2. SexService.io ANN thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168514.msg21727643#msg21727643
3. SexService.io Bounty thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168551.msg21728259#msg21728259
4. SexService.io Web Wallet Translation https://wallet.sexservice.io/login/ for indonesian language

t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:00:02 PM

I like the project. Those old films need to be saved and they have a better message to the viewers compared to films today.
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 01:21:49 AM

hi, i think this project is amazing, and maybe you need to spread to the world,but you still need indonesian translation and moderation, feel free to ask me if you need help. i'm ready to serve and exited to moderate this project in locak board

Sure, thank you for offering. 

The bounty for translations is 150,000 SilentFilm Tokens. 

Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:10:26 AM

Sure, thank you for offering. 

The bounty for translations is 150,000 SilentFilm Tokens. 
Okay receive, i'll do my best and start to translated

majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:56:00 PM

may sound like a shitcoin, but i have to admit is a cool ideea  Grin

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
jamesswwllams

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:11:47 PM

An authentic source of motivation the ultimate reflection of determination.BEST WISHES FOR SILENTFILM.
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:39:06 PM

An authentic source of motivation the ultimate reflection of determination.BEST WISHES FOR SILENTFILM.

Thanks everyone for the great support.  That means everything for people who develop these Token and are the main support of them.

There is some confusion on the Airdrop.  Just send me a sentence or two showing me that you watched a Silent film horror movie.  Kind of like a short report on it.    I personally don't watch much horror movies, and maybe others don't because not much airdrop requests on this one so far.  The Devil Doll with Lionel Barrymore from the 1930s is my favorite.  You haven't seen a great movie until you watch that.  It's kind of funny but it's very high quality.  It's the first "mad scientist shrinks people movie."   It's not a silent so it doesn't count.

You can also watch one of the many Silent Sci Fi movies since people use Sci Fi movie figures for costumes.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: