Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:55:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get free Bitcoin doing simple tasks! Sign up today.  (Read 4350 times)
democ

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:48:21 AM

How long will it take to get a full bitcoin?
s40ward

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:51:55 AM

Who doesn't need a free bitcoin  Roll Eyes

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." -Bertrand Russell
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
biliteen

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 04:17:28 AM

My antivirus and browsers did not ring an alarm bell at least
CoinSeed

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 04:18:37 AM

Yeah, I need it.
bandjhughes

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 04:37:23 AM

I've tried them.  They do pay, it is legit.  However, don't expect to be richly rewarded (at least not in the near term).  If I exchanged the BTC earned for USD, I made considerably less than $1 an hour for doing the tasks.
dorigan22

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 05:03:59 AM

Yea they pay bitcoins but it's in the satoshis lol
Stampbit

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 05:10:56 AM

I dont need free bitcoin, i need earned bitcoin.
Chrithu

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:17:31 AM

I've tried them.  They do pay, it is legit.  However, don't expect to be richly rewarded (at least not in the near term).  If I exchanged the BTC earned for USD, I made considerably less than $1 an hour for doing the tasks.

That's true. The per hour payment isn't that great, but really what do you expect? It's not like that stuff is a seruous job offer. On the other hand I just went ahead and also registered to dollarrewardz (allthough I dislike the design of that site, task4dollars is a lot better in that regard) in order to test the crowdflower tasks. If you stick to the easy jobs, like writing questions and judging the quality of questions you can get money at least a lot faster than with click ads sites. I did that stuff for a net task time of 90 minutes and made 1.30$. That beats my 360 MH/s BTC Miner by miles.

Li Xia

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:45:48 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2013, 02:41:46 PM by Li Xia

I will try site later and report here but my first though is really good looking and easy to navigate.

Edit: Looks fine to me (unless it will vanish after certain amount of premium memberships will be purchased Wink)

If I calculated correctly, I'd make 4$ (minimum withdrawal) in 100 days by clicking ads only? Sounds good to me, does anyone know other sites which rewards with BTC for ad clicks?
Chrithu

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 02:48:06 PM

Update for those asking if he really pays:

I registered for dollarrewardz as there aren't any tasks yet on tasks4dollars and worked me up to the minimum balance of 2.50$ for a BTC withdrawel, which took me about 4 hours (raw time working on tasks was maybe 2 hours rest was clicking and waiting for them to be available). At 2 P.M. local time I requested a payout. At 4:30 P.M. local time 0.02 BTC reached my wallet.

I also did some research on crowdflower. Their system can be outlined as follows: They offer their network to people that need work done, those people pay them and create tasks. People hosting websites can create so called task channels to offer those tasks to their visitors who get paid by crowdflower for completed tasks. How much a site owner opening a channel gets or how much those who create the tasks have to pay to get them done is not disclosed on crowdflowers site.

All in all I have to say that I am looking forward to tasks becoming available at tasks4dollars because that site is a lot better structured and hopefully will stick to offering only PTC ads and crowdflower tasks. I don't want to be rude but allthough it works, optically dollarrwewardz is quite the mess and has way too many different offers and offer providers.

Chrithu

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 02:52:47 PM

does anyone know other sites which rewards with BTC for ad clicks?

The best one's I've found so far are bitvisitor.com and coinofmidas.com. Their reward is calculated in BTC directly and is about as high as the ad click rewards on tasks4dollars or dollarrewardz.

tasks4dollars (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:16:02 PM

Update for those asking if he really pays:

I registered for dollarrewardz as there aren't any tasks yet on tasks4dollars and worked me up to the minimum balance of 2.50$ for a BTC withdrawel, which took me about 4 hours (raw time working on tasks was maybe 2 hours rest was clicking and waiting for them to be available). At 2 P.M. local time I requested a payout. At 4:30 P.M. local time 0.02 BTC reached my wallet.

I also did some research on crowdflower. Their system can be outlined as follows: They offer their network to people that need work done, those people pay them and create tasks. People hosting websites can create so called task channels to offer those tasks to their visitors who get paid by crowdflower for completed tasks. How much a site owner opening a channel gets or how much those who create the tasks have to pay to get them done is not disclosed on crowdflowers site.

All in all I have to say that I am looking forward to tasks becoming available at tasks4dollars because that site is a lot better structured and hopefully will stick to offering only PTC ads and crowdflower tasks. I don't want to be rude but allthough it works, optically dollarrwewardz is quite the mess and has way too many different offers and offer providers.

I will be running only ads and crowdflower tasks on tasks4dollars. But dollarrewardz offers a lot of ways to increase your earnings. Both sites are great.
Remember, you can win big in the current offer/task completion contest.
tasks4dollars (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:23:33 PM

I will try site later and report here but my first though is really good looking and easy to navigate.

Edit: Looks fine to me (unless it will vanish after certain amount of premium memberships will be purchased Wink)

If I calculated correctly, I'd make 4$ (minimum withdrawal) in 100 days by clicking ads only? Sounds good to me, does anyone know other sites which rewards with BTC for ad clicks?

My sites will not vanish. I will have them for the rest of my life. But if i happen to die, my wife and family will run them.
I have been in this business for years and there is no way i should not pay my users who have worked hard to earn some Bitcoin for themselves.
It will be evil of me and will receive a punishment from God if i refused to pay my users for their hard work. And
As regard to the best way to earn, i think completing tasks are much more better than the ptc clicks.
Chrithu

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 04:34:11 PM

As regard to the best way to earn, i think completing tasks are much more better than the ptc clicks.

I have to agree with that. I like the crowdflower tasks a lot because they don't ask for any personal info or stuff (like lot's of the surveys do, let alone all the sweepstakes that want to be fed email adresses or need you to subscribe to some mobile app provider). The downside though is they take some more effort and time. But I'm fine with that. This evening I'll start a test with the Answer question tasks, to see if it is worth the effort to put together good quality answers.

tasks4dollars (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 05:25:58 PM

I have to agree with that. I like the crowdflower tasks a lot because they don't ask for any personal info or stuff (like lot's of the surveys do, let alone all the sweepstakes that want to be fed email adresses or need you to subscribe to some mobile app provider). The downside though is they take some more effort and time. But I'm fine with that. This evening I'll start a test with the Answer question tasks, to see if it is worth the effort to put together good quality answers.

With the current offer/task contest, you could win 0.50BTC, the highest of the available prizes.
ning

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 05:29:35 PM

Too good to be true.
cdogster

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 05:33:48 PM

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.
tasks4dollars (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 06:00:52 PM

Thank you both. I am here to pay everybody in time. And will always render my support.
tasks4dollars (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:11:21 AM

Yeah, I need it.
You are welcome to join and do the tasks daily. Your Bitcoin payment is guaranteed.
tasks4dollars (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:38:10 PM

Can we verify someone getting a bitcoin.  Grin

One user from here was paid yesterday. He was the only who did some tasks and was paid 0.02BTC

Hope more people will be willing to work.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: