Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, I kindly present a new way of earning some money.  (Read 642 times)
franciscogameiro (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 08:51:33 PM

First of all, I'm proud to present myself. I'm a student of computer engineering , ending my MSc and recently I bought a Jalapeno from butterflylabs to start mining, waiting for it to arrive Cheesy

Now, for all the interested people here, your not obligated to read further, just if your interested Cheesy

I just found a lucrative way of earning money online. Not another scam where you don't get anything.... It just started, it consists on sharing your CPU to research, such as climate modeling, calculating satellite orbits, bio-mechanics and other areas. The concept is well known, it's called Folding, but this coimpany pays you to do that. The only thing you need is to leave the program running on your PC! Simple as that.

You can register here:

https://coingeneration.com/auth/new/14520/

*ITS NOT A SCAM*, Just read everything and start sharing if you feel it's worth. Any questions feel free to ask me! I'll be here!

Cheers
bitcoinmaxe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 08:54:59 PM

When I read "It's not a scam" my alarms go off Cheesy
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 09:01:53 PM

The concept is possible, but still be careful!

Step 4: Buy a connection to a Thread (this is an automated process that is required to completely enter the system and register your payment information, where the money that you earn will be sent). You can chose the payment method that is most comfortable for you. Also you will always be able to change this method at your discretion. For a full list of the payment methods available, please see the Payments page.

Waving red flags for you.
Atm I think it's scam.
franciscogameiro (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 09:02:41 PM

When I read "It's not a scam" my alarms go off Cheesy

Ahah, I understand the skepticism, but there's something in life you should always remember, if you don't risk you don't win, and you can always try and see for yourself! Just saying Cheesy
franciscogameiro (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 09:03:44 PM

The concept is possible, but still be careful!

Step 4: Buy a connection to a Thread (this is an automated process that is required to completely enter the system and register your payment information, where the money that you earn will be sent). You can chose the payment method that is most comfortable for you. Also you will always be able to change this method at your discretion. For a full list of the payment methods available, please see the Payments page.

Waving red flags for you.
Atm I think it's scam.

You have one trial month, you don't need to buy anything Cheesy Just if you want to earn more Smiley
Birdy

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 09:04:32 PM

Ahah, I understand the skepticism, but there's something in life you should always remember, if you don't risk you don't win, and you can always try and see for yourself! Just saying Cheesy

Yes, so please send 1 BTC to my Bitcoin adress. I may give you 2 BTC back.
If you don't try it you will never know!!

I'm pretty convinced you are a scammer now.

If your system would use Bitcoins you wouldn't have to register or do all that other useless fancy stuff.
AzureEngineer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 09:04:51 PM

You have one trial month, you don't need to buy anything Cheesy Just if you want to earn more Smiley

Yeaaaaaaaah...

no.

My name was simply a play on "Blue Engineer" from Team Fortress. I am not affiliated with Microsoft or the Azure project.
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 09:05:01 PM

The idea for the project came about as the result of the 58th Bilderberg meeting (Sitges, Spain 3-6 June 2010)
Sounds legit.

Paging Alex.
franciscogameiro (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 09:07:58 PM

Am I forcing anyone to register ? Everyone has their opinion Smiley
Birdy

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 09:09:32 PM

Yes and I am just stating my one Smiley

If your business model is to buy computing power, it doesn't make sense to have your customers buy anything.
franciscogameiro (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 09:12:41 PM

Yes and I am just stating my one Smiley

Of course mate, no problem with that Smiley Have a good day
boobies

Activity: 29

View Profile