Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ODMC] ODMCoin [02|10—31|10] Oil and Gas sector  (Read 7859 times)
Fanilus (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

IT Chief

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:46:05 PM

So I am going to post something that possibly will not be appreciated: will the team be as proactive in their communication after the ico is completed?

Reason why I ask is because I participated in Zrcoin ICO and communication and responses to questions was excellent during ICO. However, after ICO was finished the communication was completely stopped. Only sometimes in the russian telegram there was some postings, but that is impossible for non-russian people to understand.... Can you comment on this?
Yes, we observe that too. No support for English speaking investors or they have to wait for answer up to a month. We learn from ZrCoins mistakes.
This is one of the reasons we sign at least 1 year contract with English community manager before ICO launch. One of the responsibilities would include write-ups of weekly brief team status and updates on our official channel on Telegram https://t.me/odmcoin
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VasVasilkoff

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:32:02 PM

preICO results first day

11% oт cap Roll Eyes

Rating our project AA+ on icorating. Better only class A Shocked

news on group Telegram. https://t.me/odmcoin_talk_eng Wink

Have a nice day, everyone!!!

Getting a good A's for a young start, is likely to finish faster with clear credibility. hopefully ends with a smooth and always give priority to investor comfort.

Thank you for the comment, ODMC is focused on positive results and right outcomes for communities. Block chain help with transparency a lot too.
Fanilus (OP)

IT Chief

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:54:06 AM

Hi dev,

I have read your whitepaper, but i must say it is quite short and difficult to read. Could you try to elaborate on the business model? And to me the time between ico and buyback is quite short, how sure are you that it will be feasible?
More importantly; how will the buyback proceed? It will start on July 2018? And how long will it take to buy back all tokens? Any info on the option to buy shares?

Thanks
information from the site:
Buyback
After production launch buyback amount will be up to $129,600+ ODMCoins per month

it is about ~981,8181 ODMC per mounth

queue for Buyback from users in a personal account on the website Smiley
DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:19:19 AM

Thanks for your replies! Happy to hear that you have looked at the improvement points from Zrcoin!

Could you specify how the short construction time can be achieved? For me as a noob it sounds extremely fast to build a factory in only a few months time?
Fanilus (OP)

IT Chief

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:47:19 AM

Thanks for your replies! Happy to hear that you have looked at the improvement points from Zrcoin!

Could you specify how the short construction time can be achieved? For me as a noob it sounds extremely fast to build a factory in only a few months time?

At ICO we are NOT building factory ! after ICO - Manufacture and assembly of two SR-3 models. 2\3 of them ready. Setup them on Oil well!

Hi there, not sure what you mean, but, yes, ODMCoin will be tied to the price of processing 1 tonne  of drilling mud, that oil company agreed to pay once production will be started.
PreICO starts soon. Check out website Smiley

oil company - big russian oil company RosNeft
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:33:22 PM

So I am going to post something that possibly will not be appreciated: will the team be as proactive in their communication after the ico is completed?

Reason why I ask is because I participated in Zrcoin ICO and communication and responses to questions was excellent during ICO. However, after ICO was finished the communication was completely stopped. Only sometimes in the russian telegram there was some postings, but that is impossible for non-russian people to understand.... Can you comment on this?

DonApp, great post. This is the terrible facet of ICOs, isn't it. They're so nice and friendly before ICO. Answering the most newbie questions ever, and being so patient, to tell you please wait and let me fix it for you.

After ICO, they are rude to newbies, act like gangsters, and you are at their mercy.

And they do this because they are experts.

Let's hear what they have to say to you.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
VasVasilkoff

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:14:54 PM

DonApp, great post. This is the terrible facet of ICOs, isn't it. They're so nice and friendly before ICO. Answering the most newbie questions ever, and being so patient, to tell you please wait and let me fix it for you.

After ICO, they are rude to newbies, act like gangsters, and you are at their mercy.

And they do this because they are experts.

Let's hear what they have to say to you.

Great point, this kind of behaviour you may see everywhere and not just after ico it often can be seen after traditional crowd funding campaigns too. That's very disappointing and leaves no winners in that situation. Just for that purposes as it was mentioned earlier ODMC will have a community manager that would establish and maintain effective communications with investors and communities. I think it's a must to have for any project of that size and industry focus. Everyone should be doing what they need to do.. communications too.
Thank you for the comment.
Fanilus (OP)

IT Chief

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:20:24 PM

Dear ladies and gentlemen!

We are expanding our promotional outreach, that increases our currency sales.

Today is only the 2nd day of PREICO but it’s already hot!
Be in time and succeed in making right choice!

Please, see the article by one of the strict critic in ICO sector who believed in our project and showed his respect to our team. Shocked
http://telegra.ph/Analiz-ODMCoin---investicionnyj-blokchejn-opcion-v-neftegazovoj-sfere-08-28
vanluan

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:44:42 PM

Oil and Gas sector: Current price $52.8 per ODCM => an unbelievable price
 Cheesy Cheesy
VasVasilkoff

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:12:14 PM

Oil and Gas sector: Current price $52.8 per ODCM => an unbelievable price
 Cheesy Cheesy
Join our Telegram group https://t.me/odmcoin_talk_eng to learn more about prices and team updates Smiley
Artyom_fintechguy

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:25:16 PM

Using my competence and not being a member of the team project, I did DD / expose post about ZRcoin project. The analysis continues and I am preparing for publication part of the analysis. Here is a link to the analysis.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2083225

I hope this will be useful and appropriate. And if the community supports me, I can also conduct an independent analysis of the ODMC project.
And put the REAL investment rating of the project to enable investors to make weighted investment decisions.
DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:28:28 PM

Using my competence and not being a member of the team project, I did DD / expose post about ZRcoin project. The analysis continues and I am preparing for publication part of the analysis. Here is a link to the analysis.

I hope this will be useful and appropriate. And if the community supports me, I can also conduct an independent analysis of the ODMC project.
And put the REAL investment rating of the project to enable investors to make weighted investment decisions.

I am not sure what you are trying to say here; but rest assure that I did a thorough research on Zrcoin, and found it to be legit, and I still believe they are legit. Only concern is the communication, but the project still looks fine to me Smiley
Fanilus (OP)

IT Chief

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:26:08 AM

I am not sure what you are trying to say here; but rest assure that I did a thorough research on Zrcoin, and found it to be legit, and I still believe they are legit. Only concern is the communication, but the project still looks fine to me Smiley
We too trust zrCoin! They pro team on industrial market  Wink
Fanilus (OP)

IT Chief

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:13:28 PM

Media: Oil Drilling Mud Coin ICO Aims To Convert Trillions of Barrels of Oil Mud into Gasoline and Charcoal

http://wonderfulengineering.com/convert-trillions-barrels-oil-mud-gasoline-charcoal/

add on media block in first post
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:10:46 AM

ODMCoin ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET     https://icotracker.net/project/odmcoin
                                                                  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/903527851063992320

VasVasilkoff

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:23:35 PM

Hello All,

Just to let you know, we also started a thread for our bounty campaign here on bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2128323.0

Please, check it out and chat with us on Telegram: https://t.me/odmcoin_talk_eng
Will be happy to tell you news and discuss your ideas, concerns, etc.

Have a great weekends!
ODMCoin team
Maria_Tau

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:15:52 PM

Hey!
There's a new article about us.

https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/6wzju9/odmc_ico_analysis_first_investment_blockchain/
Fanilus (OP)

IT Chief

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:10:33 AM

Remains the Last week PreICO ODMCoin!

We are getting ready for the main round of the ICO, we have developed a global PR company.

We are preparing to participate in CryptoBazar 21 September in Moscow and on September 27 in Dubai.

We have prepared a manualfor those who want to invest in our tokensale!

We are preparing the first ICO in the oil and gas sector, the Goal ODMCoin to raise funds for the production of complexes for processing oil drilling mud, our technology allows to obtain from it a building material for roads, process water and gasoline,

You still have the opportunity to participate in the project on the most favorable terms!

This is a 58% discount to our token, as well bonuses up to 30% for the investment amount, read the term and conditions or ask questions, we are always available:

Private bonuses:
From 10 000 $ - 10%
From 20 000 $ - 20%
From 30 000 $ - 30%

Last news about us:
Oil Drilling Mud Coin ICO Aims To Convert Trillions of Barrels of Oil Mud into Gasoline and Charcoal

see you on ICO!

Information about our project:
https://odmcoin.com/assets/files/docs/en/White_paper.pdf

Team ODMCoin, Yusupov Fanil IT Chief
VasVasilkoff

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:03:54 AM

We too trust zrCoin! They pro team on industrial market  Wink

Here is also a good source for blockchain intelligence platform from other folks - https://dolphin.bi/#/  Smiley

VasVasilkoff

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:34:37 AM

Hello All,

There are only 3 days left for our PreICO, hurry to get ODMCoins at discounted price!
Also, we have our bounty page here as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2128323.0
Join us on Telegram channel:  https://t.me/odmcoin_talk_eng

Thank you for support!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: