Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:26:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ODMC] ODMCoin [02|10—31|10] Oil and Gas sector  (Read 7859 times)
Khala

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

The project is very interesting and if you actually do well in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be nice.
I think that there is very little chance that this project will be successful, as at the moment there are quite a few similar projects
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

Cheesy This is one of the key properties. If this really helps with taxes, then there will be a large inflow of capital.
On the one hand, it's really funny, but on the other hand, tax optimization is very important. Sometimes good enterprises suffer from short-sighted state policies. This platform will probably show an alternative way out for such enterprises.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

A very interesting way to connect the world of blockchain with such stock products as gas and oil. I will follow the project, in my opinion it has good prospects.
SeanSa

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

The business looks quite budding.
Irreproachable plan, advisable design, interesting approach!
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

I see that you have successfully completed the presale targets.
I think that soft cap will be collected quickly too, as this traditional sphere with a large amount of money in it attracts a lot of investors.
Very good for start. If things go further at the same pace, then perhaps a hard cap project will be collected.
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

https://odmcoin.com/
The project has an interesting road map. I see a huge amount of work has already been done and now the most interesting stage begins - the implementation. Judging by how long and successfully the project develops, the team has significant own funds.
This is my first time when I learn about the ODMCoin project, which is connected to the oil and gas sphere, which is surprising to me. I am very glad that the project has innovative production technology with the ecological environment in mind
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

A very interesting way to connect the world of blockchain with such stock products as gas and oil. I will follow the project, in my opinion it has good prospects.
I can assume that investing in such goods will be profitable and will allow investors to expect good profits and not be afraid of big volatility at the same time. In such a bad market, this option should interest many people.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:30:59 AM

This coin and the initiative is good for the environment. Its time we ushered new ways of doing things, responsible mining being one of them. I am a firm believer and champion of environmental protection and that's why I am going to invest in this coin. I have to be part of this noble venture. Cheers to the brains behind this coin.  all the best to dev aslo
Whitethoughts

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:09:16 PM

https://odmcoin.com/
The project has an interesting road map. I see a huge amount of work has already been done and now the most interesting stage begins - the implementation. Judging by how long and successfully the project develops, the team has significant own funds.
The project team did a great job before coming to the ICO. This allows us to hope for further successful activities. Apparently, the developers have a connection with one of the largest companies in the oil sector - with Rosneft.
The project has many prerequisites for successful work in different areas, if everything will be implemented as planned, then I would not be surprised that this project will cause a stir in the market.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:20:20 PM

This coin and the initiative is good for the environment. Its time we ushered new ways of doing things, responsible mining being one of them. I am a firm believer and champion of environmental protection and that's why I am going to invest in this coin. I have to be part of this noble venture. Cheers to the brains behind this coin.  all the best to dev aslo
I think the basis of all is efficiency. This means that the project is able to generate profits plus not to affect the environment negatively. As it seems to me, this project has every chance to fulfill this task.
Aleksdor

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:56:31 AM

thanks for good words
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

Crypto is growing in the long term, oil is also growing. I think it will be profitable to buy a project token and expect double growth in the medium term.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:21:27 PM

Crypto is growing in the long term, oil is also growing. I think it will be profitable to buy a project token and expect double growth in the medium term.
Given the fact that the crypto currency market is in deep correction, the subsequent growth will be strong, so buying crypto assets looks attractive. Especially attractive in conjunction with oil and gas.
Holopopstyir

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

I think the basis of all is efficiency. This means that the project is able to generate profits plus not to affect the environment negatively. As it seems to me, this project has every chance to fulfill this task.
Projects with such qualities will be very in demand in the future, if you think about the prospects, it is best to invest in such projects now.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:25:29 PM

Perhaps the symbiosis of the traditional sector and the blockchain technology that we see in this project will give a good effect and investors will be happy.
Whitethoughts

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:16:28 AM

Given the fact that the crypto currency market is in deep correction, the subsequent growth will be strong, so buying crypto assets looks attractive. Especially attractive in conjunction with oil and gas.
Crypto gives the prospect of further growth, and oil gives reliability. It is very well thought out, such a scheme looks relevant on the market.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

Projects with such qualities will be very in demand in the future, if you think about the prospects, it is best to invest in such projects now.
Indeed, investments must be made in advance. After the excitement starts it is already very difficult to buy an asset at a bargain price.
Holopopstyir

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

Indeed, investments must be made in advance. After the excitement starts it is already very difficult to buy an asset at a bargain price.
I agree, especially for large investors. It is very difficult to buy a significant amount in a growing market. Usually it causes a big price increase.

TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

yes, but in oil there are no such inconspicuous falls as in the cry of goods recently. so I think the value of crying does not always depend on the value of oil.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

TonyRaut
I did not quite understand what you meant. It seems to me that the idea of creating an asset on the basis of two assets from different areas is sufficiently obvious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: