Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ODMC] ODMCoin [02|10—31|10] Oil and Gas sector  (Read 7859 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

https://twitter.com/ODMCoin/status/1007601393853763584
"Register on the site, add to the group of telegrams, enter your ETH address and get 100 ODMCoin ($ 6.6).
🎯 https://odmcoin.com/airdrop "
Is this airdrop still relevant? I really want to get the tokens of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

"Register on the site, add to the group of telegrams, enter your ETH address and get 100 ODMCoin ($ 6.6).
Is this airdrop still relevant? I really want to get the tokens of this project.
"At the moment, the number of tokens reached a maximum. After checking the data, there may be still free tokens. Go to this page a little later. We'll open the balance sheet later."
At the moment, the maximum number of participants is reached, but it seems to me that this page should be checked regularly.
A great airdrop. It is a pity that I did not know about it before. I hope that developers will find bots in the table of participants and thus several slots will be freed.

Akindele-Cunc

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

I wish you advance!
Well-advised logo, interesting design, seamless idea.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

"At the moment, the number of tokens reached a maximum. After checking the data, there may be still free tokens. Go to this page a little later. We'll open the balance sheet later."
At the moment, the maximum number of participants is reached, but it seems to me that this page should be checked regularly.
Wow! A million tokens were distributed very quickly. Obviously many people are interested in this project. Tokens of a promising project for free - what could be better?

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

Projects with such qualities will be very in demand in the future, if you think about the prospects, it is best to invest in such projects now.
Indeed, investments must be made in advance. After the excitement starts it is already very difficult to buy an asset at a bargain price.
I agree, especially for large investors. It is very difficult to buy a significant amount in a growing market. Usually it causes a big price increase.
Even if the market falls you will not be able to buy a significant amount of an asset on the exchange without much impact on the price. Therefore, investors participate in ICO.
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

The activity of the team has increased and they continue to work on their projects,can also with payouts will not be tightened much and the AIDROP has pleased most of all
Aleksdor

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:40:20 AM

Hi!

You can withdraw coins from ODMCoin personal account wallet MEW, form the request in the dashboard, enter the address wallet and the available quantity, the token will receive during the week.

Also, we inform you that we are preparing to launch our own blockchain, which solves the shortcomings of existing platforms, these are expensive and long transactions, unpredictable commissions.

Blockchain Industrial Alliance (BIAlliance)
Advantages:
The platform was created taking into account the experience and errors of Ethereum and NEM;
Predictable transaction costs for network members
The creation of applications on Smart contract
Compatible with government regulation
Own consensus algorithm, Proof-of-Importance, availability of two tokens (BIA + GAS)
Low energy costs for network support.

Leave the application if you want to become a miner and test the network.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfYHRHE733AbWhTEnG6ooylgN35qFwOVI6L4EliuARB9yDnPw/viewform
galaq

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

The activity of the team has increased and they continue to work on their projects,can also with payouts will not be tightened much and the AIDROP has pleased most of all
the team of the project ODMCoin is already working to the maximum and they are going to like his are more persistent in taking care of their projects in order to achieve maximum results
toppo

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

odmc token work is great of its kind and feature
i really like your project
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

Projects with such qualities will be very in demand in the future, if you think about the prospects, it is best to invest in such projects now.
Indeed, investments must be made in advance. After the excitement starts it is already very difficult to buy an asset at a bargain price.
I agree, especially for large investors. It is very difficult to buy a significant amount in a growing market. Usually it causes a big price increase.
Even if the market falls you will not be able to buy a significant amount of an asset on the exchange without much impact on the price. Therefore, investors participate in ICO.

Certainly, if there is a huge buy wall on any asset in an exchange will automatically affect price positively, in a way, this can only happens if you are investing a very large sum otherwise normal investors can just buy from exchange sometimes lower than ico.

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ZellaAnders

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

Oil and gas sector are going to make you money, believe me. I've been involved with the both and I can safely say that this project deserves your attention.
Can't overlook the fact that it is also good for the environment.
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:08:15 AM

Do guys have new information when they make payments for the company's bounty?A month ago I saw information that they would start paying out but this did not happen
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

Do guys have new information when they make payments for the company's bounty?A month ago I saw information that they would start paying out but this did not happen
As far as I know, payments for the airdrop have already been made, there has not been a payout for the bounty campaign yet.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

Great news! What are the time frames for their implementation? When should we wait for the next release?
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

It seems to me that the launch of own blockchain is a difficult task and requires considerable time for implementation.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

Maybe the team wants to do this when listing on a large exchange in order to protect the price of the token from the influence of bounty hunters.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

Certainly, if there is a huge buy wall on any asset in an exchange will automatically affect price positively, in a way, this can only happens if you are investing a very large sum otherwise normal investors can just buy from exchange sometimes lower than ico.
You talk about large amounts of money of what size? At the initial listing, the volume of trading is small and a big influence is exercised by any amount of money.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

Perhaps it is worthwhile to clarify this issue in the telegram channel? Activity of many projects moves there after ICO.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

Yes, even if it is more expensive, but it is more reliable to guarantee the acquisition of a stake in the project.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: