Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ODMC] ODMCoin [02|10—31|10] Oil and Gas sector  (Read 7859 times)
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:41:59 PM

Oil and gas sector are going to make you money, believe me. I've been involved with the both and I can safely say that this project deserves your attention.
Can't overlook the fact that it is also good for the environment.

If this project can simultaneously positively influence the environment and be competitive in the oil market, then this will be a very serious achievement.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

Oil and gas sector are going to make you money, believe me. I've been involved with the both and I can safely say that this project deserves your attention.

Yes, the gas and oil sector is stable. Despite the new green energy, etc. I do not know what can lead to a global change in the demand for these resources.
Even if such changes occur, there is still a long time to work quietly in this sector of the economy.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

It seems to me that the launch of own blockchain is a difficult task and requires considerable time for implementation.
If this is done on the basis of an already existing project, the time costs are significantly reduced.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

It seems to me that the launch of own blockchain is a difficult task and requires considerable time for implementation.
If this is done on the basis of an already existing project, the time costs are significantly reduced.
Indeed, in this case, this point of the road map can be executed relatively quickly.
instantbitex

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

https://Instantbitex.com - Intellegent Cryptocurrency Exchage .
List coins for just 0.25 BTC
https://coincodex.com/exchange/instantbitex/
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

If this project can simultaneously positively influence the environment and be competitive in the oil market, then this will be a very serious achievement.
In this case, this project can attract the interest of giant corporations in this field. I think they have departments dealing with promising developments.

D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

In this case, this project can attract the interest of giant corporations in this field. I think they have departments dealing with promising developments.

Ofcours it could attract big corporations worldwide in blockchain technology, but this will all depend on how this project strategically locate and market this corporations, oil and gas is a huge sector and very lucrative part of any countries economy, that's why i feel this is also going to be a bit difficult to access considering the magnitude of the services to be rendered, just my opinion.

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

Any news about the project, how long run the ICO?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

I think that now is not the best time for the project,when the market again goes up then he can show himself on the full.The main thing is that the team does not stop working on the project
Otap2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

One of the main features and benefit for a token holder, will be a membership in a Blockchain Industrial Club, possibly the first of it's kind, that will connect companies focused on revolutionizing the industrial business with the help of the blockchain technology. They will develop their own tokens, which will give a right to receive companies profits. Each investor has a possibility to receive the finished products like oil, gas or construction materials.
Aleksdor

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

thanks for the support. when we launch our prototype, the whole world will know about us.
Aleksdor

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:38:40 AM

Bounty is on the list soon, indeed they are modest, but we will figure out how to support people who believe in us. In autumn, good news is being prepared.
Aleksdor

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:24:30 AM

We finished the output token ODMCoin wallets MEW, please check if someone has not received please contact us.
During the week, we will count the steaks for the first bounty again and add the tokens, thank you for your patience.
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

Excellent news,i will wait for the payment for the first company and i hope that the team will add a few tokens to the total amount.Looking forward to a good account from the project
aovu3k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:08:11 AM

Does ODMCoin have an ICO? How to own and exploit project tokens. If so, I hope the ICO is not too short so that we and many people can join and do not miss! Please notify in this topic if ICO starts!
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:45:08 AM

good news for the bounty campaign, now the ODMC token has been distributed. and all campaign participants have received tokens,
waiting for the latest news about being registered in exchange.
bitcoinec

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 05:22:08 AM

гдe пpoизвoдcтвo??
xoтим кyпить ycтaнoвки
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:10:16 AM

good news for the bounty campaign, now the ODMC token has been distributed. and all campaign participants have received tokens,
waiting for the latest news about being registered in exchange.

Is this ico still ongoing? If they are distributing bounty payment already and the website still shows ico is still running, the progressive bar of token sale is active or that is error on the website.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: