Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation  (Read 105018 times)
Alexander Bananacoin.io

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:18:06 PM

wah, very creative yes, may i know if this project has a real investment? very helpful if it really exists, so investors will be happy to join because there are real assets that they have

we already invested more than 2 000 000 USD by our money to develop first organic plantation in an area

Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:19:10 PM

Which country is the project, which can be implemented in every country?

As I understand it, they are going to make a project only in Laos and produce bananas only for China and Thailand. That is, it is not about each country

only to china

NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:19:10 PM

As I understand it, they are going to make a project only in Laos and produce bananas only for China and Thailand. That is, it is not about each country

only to china

That is, the sale of bananas in other countries is not planned?
NightDream

Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:52:54 PM

only to china

As far as I was explained, the only market will be China and sell to other countries the guys are not going to. But this is not a problem, China is the largest consumer of bananas

Oh, then it might not be so interesting. It turns out that investments are made only with the prospect of further profit or the sale of tokens. Otherwise, you can not spend Banana.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:13:38 PM

what? ICO and agriculture? How can this be connected at all? I believe that this is an interesting way to raise money for growing bananas
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:45:50 PM

what? ICO and agriculture? How can this be connected at all? I believe that this is an interesting way to raise money for growing bananas

Undoubtedly, this is an interesting project. As for ICO and agriculture, does not the introduction of decentralization make the industry better? Yes, it is not as pronounced as, say, in energy, but decentralized farms can become the future of agriculture
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:01:43 AM

Undoubtedly, this is an interesting project. As for ICO and agriculture, does not the introduction of decentralization make the industry better? Yes, it is not as pronounced as, say, in energy, but decentralized farms can become the future of agriculture

Yep, mining farms Grin

Seriously, the project seems to me quite promising. I think I need to seriously study white paper
tamdc

Activity: 503
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:16:47 AM

What about ICO in Laos? Will there be a repeat of Chinese history with a ban on crypto currency in their territory?

joncoinsnow

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:22:27 AM

are you planning for expansion if ever this project is successful? I would like to visit the company and try your bananas in the future Cheesy

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:39:24 AM

are you planning for expansion if ever this project is successful? I would like to visit the company and try your bananas in the future Cheesy

Yes, I really would like to try the bananas you invested in. Bananas on the ICO ... Digital bananas ... Grin
$Darkloard$

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:58:49 AM

Tell me, please, are there any bonuses for participation in pre-ICO?
buddynuno

Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

wah, very creative yes, may i know if this project has a real investment? very helpful if it really exists, so investors will be happy to join because there are real assets that they have

we already invested more than 2 000 000 USD by our money to develop first organic plantation in an area

Can we see any proofs of this investment of yours in this project? If you want people to invest in your ICO and made that statement, it is only fair to show proof. Thanks

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
rlm42

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:05:45 AM

Dear dev, the BananaCoin will be the best currency for the Banana Republic. I have two questions:
1. You stated the price of one BananaCoin will be equivalent to to one kilogram of bananas. Is it green banana or ripe banana sir Grin
2. Do you have any bounty for real monkeys, like a certain percentage of your banana will be given to real monkeys as charity? There are many monkeys in China and Thailand who will love your banana as bounty and the bananacoin will also come to some real use Grin

LOL

Boy, you made my day! Grin
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:13:27 AM

Bananas for China. Considering that the Chinese government banned ICOs. They might not feel to happy with a Crypto that depends on the Chinese fruit market to make money. Looks interesting nonetheless. Any plans to expand to other countries?
rlm42

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:17:56 AM

Bananas for China. Considering that the Chinese government banned ICOs. They might not feel to happy with a Crypto that depends on the Chinese fruit market to make money. Looks interesting nonetheless.

The developers are going to supply bananas to China, not crypto currency. Can the Chinese government prohibit the supply of bananas grown with the help of ICO?
MacRohard

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:21:29 AM

Bananas for China. Considering that the Chinese government banned ICOs. They might not feel to happy with a Crypto that depends on the Chinese fruit market to make money. Looks interesting nonetheless.

The developers are going to supply bananas to China, not crypto currency. Can the Chinese government prohibit the supply of bananas grown with the help of ICO?
Ya. China ban ICO not ban banana. And  they buy banana a lot. Just check some financial data. I think this is a good project

vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:44:31 AM

Ya. China ban ICO not ban banana. And  they buy banana a lot. Just check some financial data. I think this is a good project

I'm not an expert in agriculture, but I can assume that any food supplies to China can not be unprofitable. Still, this is the country with the largest population, and the population needs to eat.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:35:41 AM

This is a very good project for the Chinese market. I think it's worth paying attention to

China ban ico, but they can't ban bananas! Grin We need to help the Chinese investors not to starve to death by supporting the development of a banana plantation! Cheesy

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:46:26 PM

only to china

No, our export is only to China, it is strong demand for kind of our bananas there

Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:47:54 PM

only to china

As far as I was explained, the only market will be China and sell to other countries the guys are not going to. But this is not a problem, China is the largest consumer of bananas

Oh, then it might not be so interesting. It turns out that investments are made only with the prospect of further profit or the sale of tokens. Otherwise, you can not spend Banana.

Token can grow big, as to buy out token will be our mandatory. We want to be succesful ICO, not a scam.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: