Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation  (Read 105018 times)
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:55:36 AM

as a developer wants to tie natural events that cannot be 100% correct and predictable to crypto coino that depends entirely on other levers? For the most part, agriculture is a lot of manual, physical labor and how are you gonna get with the technology of the blockchain???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:21:18 AM

had to laugh when i saw ad for this  Cheesy revolutionizing bananas on the blockchain!

This is just one way to raise money, that's all. There is nothing revolutionary here)

ok mr. serious. so just: bananas on the blockchain!

still funny  Cheesy

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:25:08 PM

as a developer wants to tie natural events that cannot be 100% correct and predictable to crypto coino that depends entirely on other levers? For the most part, agriculture is a lot of manual, physical labor and how are you gonna get with the technology of the blockchain???

Now there is an ICO campaign on any topic. So the question of the appearance of an agricultural coin was a matter of time.

As for events that can not be predicted, agriculture takes into account all these natural phenomena. From this side, there is nothing to fear
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:00:24 PM

By the way, why not grow bananas in China? In the south there is a good enough climate + cheap labor. Why Laos? There are certain links with the authorities?

LOL

Bananas for China, grown in China? It is unlikely that it will be profitable. It will be purchased almost at cost price
Warrior B

Activity: 329

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:25:10 PM

Bananas for a banana republic! Grin
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:44:30 PM

Constantly scroll this joke in my head Grin

To be honest, China is perhaps the most stable and solvent country. The Chinese market is incredibly lucrative. So it is far from banana republics
Warrior B

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:13:32 AM

To be honest, China is perhaps the most stable and solvent country. The Chinese market is incredibly lucrative. So it is far from banana republics

I understand this perfectly. He studied white paper, and, perhaps, would have made an investment. However, I have certain questions to the development team. What about competitors in this area? It can not be that there is only one banana plantation in Laos
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:44:39 AM

I understand this perfectly. He studied white paper, and, perhaps, would have made an investment. However, I have certain questions to the development team. What about competitors in this area? It can not be that there is only one banana plantation in Laos

I do not know about plantations in Laos, but Laos's main competitor in supplying bananas to China is Vietnam. But, as far as I know, Vietnamese do not do such an ICO, so the competition will not be so significant
TopGun

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:42:15 AM

I just put my honestly earned money. I do not regret a bit about it. Yes, maybe this project will not bring crazy profits, but it will not go at a loss. Most likely, the profit will be, but not too much, I understand it well.
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:10:57 AM

Was not it about China and bananas? Why is Japan and apples suddenly being discussed?

As far as I understand, Japan is the next promising market after China. If the project is successful, developers can supply bananas to Japan. As for apples - again, if the project is successful, other fruits can be grown.

It seems to me that there is too much "if", but the project is really interesting and ambitious

Thank you!

I really thought that I was wrong with the topic.) By the way, expansion is a great idea. Let's see how it works out

It seems to me that this should work, even given the competition in the region.
digitalblock

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:12:01 AM

By the way, I would not consider Vietnam as a serious competitor. The country is vulnerable enough to natural disasters
dominguero

Activity: 427
Merit: 212

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:24:44 AM

A Banana republic, it's usually a very lucrative country. Very lucrative for the governor and the rich people...

But I am with you, China it's not a banana republic.
digitalblock

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:31:38 AM

A Banana republic, it's usually a very lucrative country. Very lucrative for the governor and the rich people...

But I am with you, China it's not a banana republic.

Just a republic that loves bananas very much
IceOleg

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:16:41 AM

I think this project is interesting, but I need to get more into the topic before investing

It's worth hurry, there are only 10 days left before the end of the pre-ICO

Yes, I have a few questions about this project. If the Banana Coin is supported by the cost of bananas, then can the fall in the price of bananas affect our tokens?

The bigger question for me is how Banana Coin is linked with the cost of Bananas?
The company is attracting 3 000 000 USD not to grow 3 000 000 bananas and sell them for the market price, but to expand the existing plantation. One more thing is not clear for me - the company says that actually the average price for a finger lady bananas recently is around 3USD. And that the token is linked to the market price. Does that mean that they or someone else are going to be ready to buy my tokens for the market price of bananas by the day of purchase?

I really love the project and already invested some money, but these topics are not clear at all.

Let me clear these things. I got answers for all of them)

We attract money to expand land. To develop 100 hectare land we need $2 034 456,62.

The plantation of 100 hectares, sown with bananas of the «Finger Lady» variety, brings revenue from the sale of the crop in the amount of 4.520.000 USD for one harvest, providing that the price of 1 kg of exported organic fruit is 1 USD.

For effective plant growth it is recommended that the distance between the holes where saplings of bananas are planted is no less than 1.82 by 1.52 meters, it gives us about 3 616 bushes per one hectare. We get 361 600 bushes for 100 hectares.

Every «Finger Lady» bush gives 12.5 (twelve-point-five-tenths) kilograms of export organic crop (unsuitable fruits are cut) and if the price is 1 USD per 1 kg and there are 361 600 bushes on a plantation of 100 hectares the income from their sale is 4.520.000 USD.

Token is linked to 1 Kg bananas. And price varies up to 3.5 USD.

The period of full fruit ripening, starting from planting, usually takes 8 months from the moment of placing the plant in the soil. Banana is a perennial plant (up to 9 years), after harvesting the most powerful shoots from the main plant are selected to form the plant for the next crop. The main trunk is cut, the weak shoots are removed. The period of fruit ripening from the second cycle is 5 months.

The investment offer formed by our team is based on the price of 1 USD per 1 kg.

Pls, check our Business Plan

https://bananacoin.io/plan/

Thank you for a detailed answer and wish you success with your amazing project!

Warrior B

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:09:28 PM

I think this project is interesting, but I need to get more into the topic before investing

It's worth hurry, there are only 10 days left before the end of the pre-ICO

Yes, I have a few questions about this project. If the Banana Coin is supported by the cost of bananas, then can the fall in the price of bananas affect our tokens?

The bigger question for me is how Banana Coin is linked with the cost of Bananas?
The company is attracting 3 000 000 USD not to grow 3 000 000 bananas and sell them for the market price, but to expand the existing plantation. One more thing is not clear for me - the company says that actually the average price for a finger lady bananas recently is around 3USD. And that the token is linked to the market price. Does that mean that they or someone else are going to be ready to buy my tokens for the market price of bananas by the day of purchase?

I really love the project and already invested some money, but these topics are not clear at all.

Let me clear these things. I got answers for all of them)

We attract money to expand land. To develop 100 hectare land we need $2 034 456,62.

The plantation of 100 hectares, sown with bananas of the «Finger Lady» variety, brings revenue from the sale of the crop in the amount of 4.520.000 USD for one harvest, providing that the price of 1 kg of exported organic fruit is 1 USD.

For effective plant growth it is recommended that the distance between the holes where saplings of bananas are planted is no less than 1.82 by 1.52 meters, it gives us about 3 616 bushes per one hectare. We get 361 600 bushes for 100 hectares.

Every «Finger Lady» bush gives 12.5 (twelve-point-five-tenths) kilograms of export organic crop (unsuitable fruits are cut) and if the price is 1 USD per 1 kg and there are 361 600 bushes on a plantation of 100 hectares the income from their sale is 4.520.000 USD.

Token is linked to 1 Kg bananas. And price varies up to 3.5 USD.

The period of full fruit ripening, starting from planting, usually takes 8 months from the moment of placing the plant in the soil. Banana is a perennial plant (up to 9 years), after harvesting the most powerful shoots from the main plant are selected to form the plant for the next crop. The main trunk is cut, the weak shoots are removed. The period of fruit ripening from the second cycle is 5 months.

The investment offer formed by our team is based on the price of 1 USD per 1 kg.

Pls, check our Business Plan

https://bananacoin.io/plan/

Thank you for a detailed answer and wish you success with your amazing project!

Wow, how much information you need! I also need to carefully study all this.
rlm42

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:09:23 PM

By the way, 3.5 $ is the maximum price per kilogram of bananas? Is your banana worth $ 3.5? Or 1 $ per kilogram? I'm confused

The campaign is conducted with the calculation of the price of 1 dollar - 1 kilogram, but in the end, bananas can cost more.
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:41:03 PM

By the way, 3.5 $ is the maximum price per kilogram of bananas? Is your banana worth $ 3.5? Or 1 $ per kilogram? I'm confused

The campaign is conducted with the calculation of the price of 1 dollar - 1 kilogram, but in the end, bananas can cost more.

Oh, that's understandable. But will the higher purchase prices of bananas affect the price of tokens, and at the same time, investors?

If it works, then only in a positive way. I do not think that such a price difference should be feared, it is worthwhile to worry about a more advantageous offer of competitors.
mackcowanii

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:07:27 AM

I became interested in the project just a couple of days ago. Honestly, I dont understand anything in agriculture, so I would like to consult with developers or investors, whether this project is profitable

I'm a big fan of this project, but I can honestly say that you will not see big profits here. However, this will not be a loss either. I think that this will be a fairly small amount, but this is a guaranteed income, without special risks

And what about the developers? Can they be trusted? The very idea of the project I like, it's simple, but the implementation ...

I do not know how about ICO, but in agriculture they are real professionals. Youtube channel all clearly demonstrates the entire plantation.

That is, they have a video on the channel with a ready-made, working project? I understand correctly?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:16:22 AM

I became interested in the project just a couple of days ago. Honestly, I dont understand anything in agriculture, so I would like to consult with developers or investors, whether this project is profitable

I'm a big fan of this project, but I can honestly say that you will not see big profits here. However, this will not be a loss either. I think that this will be a fairly small amount, but this is a guaranteed income, without special risks

And what about the developers? Can they be trusted? The very idea of the project I like, it's simple, but the implementation ...

I do not know how about ICO, but in agriculture they are real professionals. Youtube channel all clearly demonstrates the entire plantation.

So, the plantation already exists? Then why do they collect money?
cryptotal

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

cryptotal

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:34:17 AM

Will wait for your bounty program.  I am doing bounty promotions for several projects. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: