Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation  (Read 105018 times)
mackcowanii

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:55:39 PM

The founders of this project say that they will grow a certain variety of bananas on their plantations, and what is its feature? Why did you choose this particular variety?
The  advantage  of  this sort  is  its  high  price,  in comparison with other varieties of bananas, it is the most popular in China. It would be interesting to see a summary table or graph of the popularity of different varieties of bananas in the Chinese market
gradovgv

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:25:45 PM

The founders of this project say that they will grow a certain variety of bananas on their plantations, and what is its feature? Why did you choose this particular variety?
The  advantage  of  this sort  is  its  high  price,  in comparison with other varieties of bananas, it is the most popular in China. It would be interesting to see a summary table or graph of the popularity of different varieties of bananas in the Chinese market
Well, if this grade has the highest price in the market, then the price of the seedling will not it be so high? Can the choice of more deshovy varieties of seedlings be a more profitable solution?
The point is not that the price of this sort of bananas is high, the fact that this variety is very popular, as well as easier to grow in large volumes

Easier to sell in large volumes, not to grow I think =)
Alexander Bananacoin.io

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:22:47 AM

Well, if this grade has the highest price in the market, then the price of the seedling will not it be so high? Can the choice of more deshovy varieties of seedlings be a more profitable solution?

In the low-cost segment the market is more full, the use of varietal bananas is our advantage.

You can not strain with Google translator, but simply visit the Russian group of telegrams Smiley t.me/bananacoin

Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:27:47 AM

adding that the "fingers lady" has its own sector of the market and we have studied it well.

Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:30:32 AM

When I first heard about banaanacin, I thought it was nonsense, but now that they've successfully completed the pre-iso, I understand that the team is serious, wow it's cool Smiley
I realized this when I first studied their WP
Yes, I have not met so well-written WP for a long time. Among the majority of scam projects - this one looks quite realistic
And I think this is uttermost delirium.
"Pre-ICO successful" - it already says that the project is quite successful! This means he was interested in enough investors
LOL In fact, these figures do not say anything! The profit of investors will depend only if the value of the product (bananas) grows, as well as the sales volume. But in fact, no one can guarantee this Wink

the rise in the cost of bananas is not a prerequisite for making a profit.
And what criteria will affect the profit?

Firstly its the time. We buyback tokens after we sell harvest. Secondly its your price in trade exchange of currencies.

cryptzolo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:36:31 PM

This project is interesting. Can i participate in the bounty Program?
cryptocurrienzi

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:25:34 PM

I think this project is very serious. They have real product!
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:53:19 PM

Yes, it's really cool when the idea is backed up with a real product!
end_tomorow

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:27:28 PM

How is this project supported by a real product? So far they have nothing but promises.
TopGun

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:29:51 PM

How is this project supported by a real product? So far they have nothing but promises.
The cost of their produced COIN is supported by the market value of a real product - a banana. And besides, the founders of this project already have a plot of 100 hectares, where they successfully grow and sell this variety of bananas  Wink
end_tomorow

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:34:59 PM

This project is interesting. Can i participate in the bounty Program?
Yes, what about the bounty program, how can you participate in it?
All the necessary information can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2164386.0
Well, if they are already successfully doing business in the cultivation and sale of bananas, then why do they need the ICO program?
TopGun

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:42:56 PM

The founders of this project say that I, as an investor, can visit the plantation, and see the whole process of growing and production alive. If I invest now, then how soon can I do their plantation?
To begin with, you need to successfully complete the ICO phase, then engage in land development and construction, and only after that you can visit the plantations (if you believe their plans after April 2018), although I may be wrong
thechex

Activity: 140

The CHEX Token | www.TheChex.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:46:50 PM

love the eco focus team

where is your token issuance entity based, and are there restrictions on buying tokens in any countries?

CHEX tokensale
Powering Supply Chain Distribution & B2B Exchange    •    Launched Cannabis Hemp Exchange (CHEX)
BITCOINTALK     ⨳     WEBSITE     ⨳    TELEGRAM
TopGun

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:50:33 PM

The founders of this project say that I, as an investor, can visit the plantation, and see the whole process of growing and production alive. If I invest now, then how soon can I do their plantation?
To begin with, you need to successfully complete the ICO phase, then engage in land development and construction, and only after that you can visit the plantations (if you believe their plans after April 2018), although I may be wrong
But they already have a working plantation (as far as I understand), can not I visit it if I invest?
This I certainly can not say, maybe the organizers will be able to answer this question
end_tomorow

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:55:05 PM

love the eco focus team

where is your token issuance entity based, and are there restrictions on buying tokens in any countries?
Restrictions are established by each country independently, for example, in China, the ICO is banned. It all depends on where you live, and whether in your country is prohibited the turnover of crypto currency
TopGun

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:59:43 PM

love the eco focus team

Restrictions are established by each country independently, for example, in China, the ICO is banned. It all depends on where you live, and whether in your country is prohibited the turnover of crypto currency
But the founders of this project write that they are not afraid of possible prohibitions, because their business is based on a real product, and its market value
TopGun

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:04:23 PM

love the eco focus team

But the founders of this project write that they are not afraid of possible prohibitions, because their business is based on a real product, and its market value
Not exactly, they said that they were calm for the future of the project and investments regarding the unstable course of the crypto currency on the exchanges, that the market value of their product is estimated in the USD, and not in the crypto currency
Oh, well, then I'm a little bit mistaken, you need to read the whitepeper more carefully
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:07:24 PM

And what kind of fertilizer do you plan to use when growing bananas?
end_tomorow

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:08:28 PM

And what kind of fertilizer do you plan to use when growing bananas?
Promise an environmentally friendly product, without the use of chemical fertilizers, seemingly
thechex

Activity: 140

The CHEX Token | www.TheChex.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:17:19 PM

love the eco focus team

Not exactly, they said that they were calm for the future of the project and investments regarding the unstable course of the crypto currency on the exchanges, that the market value of their product is estimated in the USD, and not in the crypto currency
Oh, well, then I'm a little bit mistaken, you need to read the whitepeper more carefully

And where is the token issuing company based, what country?

CHEX tokensale
Powering Supply Chain Distribution & B2B Exchange    •    Launched Cannabis Hemp Exchange (CHEX)
BITCOINTALK     ⨳     WEBSITE     ⨳    TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: