Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation  (Read 105013 times)
eviltamer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:41:31 PM

I love the concept of going from abstract to concrete. It also make ICO's more reliable
Yeah. This is a realized project, not just an idea, as many of ICOs
Banana is a coin - it's just a refuge of money. These are normal projects with normal profitability and risk. The greed and desire of the X's will lead to a complete loss of capital. This is the law of the market.
Wow, that's a nice quote. Expresses a comprehensive understanding of the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:43:24 PM

I love the concept of going from abstract to concrete. It also make ICO's more reliable
Banana is a coin - it's just a refuge of money. These are normal projects with normal profitability and risk. The greed and desire of the X's will lead to a complete loss of capital. This is the law of the market.
Wow, that's a nice quote. Expresses a comprehensive understanding of the project
Thanks, it took me for a while to read telegram chat and translate the message
eviltamer

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:46:20 PM

huh. Almost thought that's your think. But thank you for this translation
lider1971

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:48:59 PM

Personally, I like projects of this kind (linked to the real sector of the economy) very much, BUT, I invest only in those of them that assume a share in the business.
eviltamer

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:50:54 PM

Personally, I like projects of this kind (linked to the real sector of the economy) very much, BUT, I invest only in those of them that assume a share in the business.
And is banana coin one of them?
lider1971

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:54:09 PM

Not quite. But I recommend it to friends who are interested in agriculture
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:37:00 AM

Honestly this looks like a mess thread and just full of paid spammers Smiley Im not knew to this. But anyway i hope the dev can scam more people. I don't believe in your project in the first place my questions before has no answered at all. What a team .

heunland

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:42:09 AM

Actually, I think that those that participate in the private sale going on now will get some shares in the business or something similar.
heunland

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:44:14 AM

Honestly this looks like a mess thread and just full of paid spammers Smiley Im not knew to this. But anyway i hope the dev can scam more people. I don't believe in your project in the first place my questions before has no answered at all. What a team .

Please repost your original question that you say did not get answered. I have not seen the organizers of this project intentionally leaving any questions unanswered. However if you already decided this is a scam (which it is not) I suggest you go troll elsewhere.
MiXxe

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:18:42 AM

Please repost your original question that you say did not get answered. I have not seen the organizers of this project intentionally leaving any questions unanswered. However if you already decided this is a scam (which it is not) I suggest you go troll elsewhere.
No problem i would re-ask this ,
They said they are professionals in banana and then my question was, What about in the cryptocurrency ? There are many circumstances in cryptocurrency not just being professional in banana.

My point is the relation they should both have good knowledge because banana and cryptoworld is a different industry to mix up things.

Im not a troll this thread is a troll, i have no proof but it looks like spammers just to promote and make this thread active.  Grin

Alexander Bananacoin.io

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:04:44 AM

They said they are professionals in banana and then my question was, What about in the cryptocurrency ? There are many circumstances in cryptocurrency not just being professional in banana.

My point is the relation they should both have good knowledge because banana and cryptoworld is a different industry to mix up things.

Im not a troll this thread is a troll, i have no proof but it looks like spammers just to promote and make this thread active.  Grin

But the fact you look exactly like a troll, because this issue in the branch has already been raised more than once, and the answer to your question is in the section of the most frequently asked questions on our website.
We do not tie the agro-industry to the blockchain, we use the capabilities of a blockchain to raise investment (crowdfunding) and arrange transparent payments to investors in the future.
In addition, we have an excellent team of programmers, their leader, Eugene Khashin, can also be found on our website on the first page, also it is in our telegram chat , so we are more than open.

Jarx

Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:04:44 PM

One more question, pls... Why Banana?! Maybe pineapple, or orange, or coconut...
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:15:47 PM

why so many people are dumb and didnt get the point of agriculture in blockchain. i found the project decent and good to invest. i live in asia and my country is a big exporter of banana and i see money in agriculture business. actually there is a investment here where you can choose what type of crop you wish to invest in and without actually farming, by just investing, your money will exponentially grow. i rooting to this project. count me in!

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:24:28 PM

cannabis is also a plant and didnt get the same sarcasm that these people are throwing. why? because being dope is cool? there are lot of marijuana coin in the market and listed on big exchanges like bittrex why banana is not appropriate? watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wVsQQ1eWRw

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
MiXxe

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:21:44 AM

Im not a troll this thread is a troll, i have no proof but it looks like spammers just to promote and make this thread active.  Grin

But the fact you look exactly like a troll, because this issue in the branch has already been raised more than once, and the answer to your question is in the section of the most frequently asked questions on our website.
We do not tie the agro-industry to the blockchain, we use the capabilities of a blockchain to raise investment (crowdfunding) and arrange transparent payments to investors in the future.
In addition, we have an excellent team of programmers, their leader, Eugene Khashin, can also be found on our website on the first page, also it is in our telegram chat , so we are more than open.

Well done, my question was answered and its convincing.
Why i ask that first i am not a troll i want. a full knowledgable member or team.Like you said you have. I believe on it Now. Im not a troll or just a spammer here i'm an investor and a marketing in my jobs. Goodluck and thank you for response.

Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:34:30 AM

Well done, my question was answered and its convincing.
Why i ask that first i am not a troll i want. a full knowledgable member or team.Like you said you have. I believe on it Now. Im not a troll or just a spammer here i'm an investor and a marketing in my jobs. Goodluck and thank you for response.

https://t.me/bananacoineng welcome telegram

vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:00:53 PM

Hello, I can not remove my coins, I do not have a smartphone.
Is there any way to remove the coins if the second authentication code?
Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:27:40 PM

now you can withdraw only with 2FA. It is our safety system. I can try to use smartphone from your friend, and del your code from it after, but keep this code in safety place to use after

cryptobits3

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:06:59 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 11:27:54 PM by cryptobits3

now you can withdraw only with 2FA. It is our safety system. I can try to use smartphone from your friend, and del your code from it after, but keep this code in safety place to use after

I can not put tokens on the output from the cabinet
produces a permanent error Wrong TOTP code  
microsoft Authenticator after installation, produces the same thing! what is the reason?
although not the first time I use such applications, I can not put on the output

deepblue01

Activity: 784
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:59:34 AM

hello how long to take bananacoin withdrawal from banana website??
iam requesting since last month but till now still not confirmed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: