Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:30:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation  (Read 105018 times)
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

Very cool project, though I do not understand anything in this area, so I really want to consult an experienced person.

I recently in this project, I can tell you right away that you will not find profits here, but you will not experience losses either

Is this a working project in general? Can I invest without fear?

Yes, this project is real and in agriculture they are really engaged in bananas

That is, they already have everything working .. And why should they have any money at all?

The project wants to develop and therefore needs new investments to make the business wider.

And why should they expand at all? What did they come up with? After all, the project is so good

To their profits grew, only for this. I think this is very logical. Do not you think so?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

Very cool project, though I do not understand anything in this area, so I really want to consult an experienced person.

I recently in this project, I can tell you right away that you will not find profits here, but you will not experience losses either

Have you already invested in it?
Yes, I bought a number of tokens, in principle the project I have only positive emotions, so I trust him
Only on positive emotions it seems to me it is impossible to judge under the project
Well, that's enough for me, if I feel that the project is good, then so it happens))
That is, you want to say that everyone should trust only your prejudices?
I did not want to say this, it's up to you, I did not mean it, I'm only talking about myself
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

I signed up for a airdrop before a longer time and I still have not received any coins. Or this was just a scam airdrop in the past? I really hope to receive some free coins in the next weeks! Cheesy
nam19992000no1

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

1) The deficit of export of bananas to China is estimated at 30,000 hectares, the consumption growth is increasing and more Chinese plantations are being closed for the use of chemistry

2) The price of token Banancoin is protected by the cost of one kilogram of bananas

3) Having invested in Banancoin you have the opportunity to get a minimum of 100% profit of the project implementation

4) Our business is completely transparent, we have already passed all stages of its development and consider ourselves to be professionals in it

5) Banancoin is a full-fledged financial instrument that will be freely traded on the exchange

6) Every investor has the right to personally visit our plantations in Vientiane province, the Lao PDR

7) Our business is easy to scale and it is growing into a serious player in the Asian fruit market

8 ) Cultivated variety of bananas Finger Lady is the most expensive and the most popular on the Chinese market

LoL Nice Project Cheesy
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

That is, they already have everything working .. And why should they have any money at all?

The project wants to develop and therefore needs new investments to make the business wider.

And why should they expand at all? What did they come up with? After all, the project is so good

To their profits grew, only for this. I think this is very logical. Do not you think so?

Well, principle, yes, I agree. You convinced me) Only I still do not really trust the project
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

Yes, I bought a number of tokens, in principle the project I have only positive emotions, so I trust him
Only on positive emotions it seems to me it is impossible to judge under the project
Well, that's enough for me, if I feel that the project is good, then so it happens))
I did not want to say this, it's up to you, I did not mean it, I'm only talking about myself
Ok, I understood you and your prejudices, I still think differently and do not share your opinion
lordmick

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

Well, principle, yes, I agree. You convinced me) Only I still do not really trust the project

Well, in vain. The project has already been tested and brings profit to its investors. Do not be afraid
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

Ok, I understood you and your prejudices, I still think differently and do not share your opinion
I do not force you to separate my point of view, because this is your own and your decision
Pizza-Na-Sadovoy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

Wow! Didn't know they are still alive!
This was one of the first projects which I had studied in August 2017, trying to understand what an ICO is Smiley
How are they doing?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

I really love bananas, but I just could never believe that they will have their own coin, it's something extraordinary)
lordmick

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

I really love bananas, but I just could never believe that they will have their own coin, it's something extraordinary)

Yes, yes, I myself was in shock) This is something very unpredictable)
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

What do you think about the project? Just a joke or really a very serious matter?
lordmick

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

What do you think about the project? Just a joke or really a very serious matter?

I do not think, I even know that this is a serious project.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

Where such confidence? Is there any interesting information?
themaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:59:37 PM

This is a JOKE!  There's a 100% profit guarantee in the very first post! You'd have to be "bananas" to invest in this coin.

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
lordmick

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

Of course, this is not just a project that is supported only by words, but also by material
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

Of course, this is not just a project that is supported only by words, but also by material

What kind of material? In what way is it manifested?
lordmick

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

In general, this project has already been implemented long ago, it's a working business that makes a profit
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

In general, this project has already been implemented long ago, it's a working business that makes a profit

And why, then, was to create the project? If it makes a profit?
lordmick

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

And why, then, was to create the project? If it makes a profit?

To expand the business, capture other markets and become larger compared to other
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: