Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:01:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you keep buying?  (Read 23832 times)
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:16:07 PM

I mostly split my amount in two hold half and invest half in ICOs. A few ICOs has made great benefits for while other have been really dissapointing but the aim is to make a staedy improvement but not to skyrocket in benefits and end up in trouble. Keep some and invest some. With any free money i get. i buy and hold as well

Yeah it's better thing to follow. Buy more and more but save some of the investment and never put everything at risk. Buying the coin time to time gives us liquidity in earning profits for long term savings. The beauty of bitcoin is, it keeps growing in the value and it is known since the birth of bitcoin. Many people became rich because of it and some become fat wallet holders. I think we should always keep faith in the bitcoin and keep buying for the better future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:18:53 PM

The bitcoin from the beginning is very beneficial if we can analyze it properly. I often do long term trading to maintain maximum profit. although sometimes I have experienced losses but more profit from the loss. But it's just my personal experience to continue to buy bitcoin as long as the bitcoin grows continuously
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:23:00 PM

Well, as a primary crypto investment I would always keep my capital in Bitcoin. However, we should not forget that Bitcoin is one product of the Blockchain technology and there are many products are coming up which are based on the same technology. One should not ignore the developments happening in non-bitcoin Blockchain category so I would invest my some part of the investment in interesting/promising alt-coins/ICOs. No doubt the major part of my capital will be in Bitcoin considering the long term investment period.
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:30:38 PM

The bitcoin from the beginning is very beneficial if we can analyze it properly. I often do long term trading to maintain maximum profit. although sometimes I have experienced losses but more profit from the loss. But it's just my personal experience to continue to buy bitcoin as long as the bitcoin grows continuously
Buying bitcoin primarily depends on its price and if we are going to analyze the value of Bitcoin for now its value is high and it is hard for people to buy Bitcoin for now because there is a lot of room for Bitcoin to develop its transaction and price. So it would be easy if people would also prefer on doing trading as part of buying bitcoin for them to have a profit out of their Bitcoin. And to earn on a investment.

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:35:54 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

or do you just hold what you have?
i dont buy bitcoin but i earn some daily in trading and other things and instead of changing it into cash
i keep on saving atleast half and use some for payment or trading

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 692

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:38:33 PM

Buying bitcoin primarily depends on its price and if we are going to analyze the value of Bitcoin for now its value is high and it is hard for people to buy Bitcoin for now because there is a lot of room for Bitcoin to develop its transaction and price. So it would be easy if people would also prefer on doing trading as part of buying bitcoin for them to have a profit out of their Bitcoin. And to earn on a investment.

I do not really care about it by always buying small quantities gradually from the income I get from the main job, I always discipline with a small percentage to continue to buy bitcoin every month, but not counting from the signature campaign and various bounty, not too late buy bitcoin provided that we continue to generate revenue and for the benefit of future assets.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:48:23 PM

Actually buying more

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
qwerth

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:51:02 PM

I usually buy Bitcoin once in a while, when Bitcoin dips. My last buy was at 3100$
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:59:43 PM

I buy bitcoins, work and earn them I convert alot of fiat to btc and try to build a large amount for later . I want to get as many btc in as I can before the price goes up which is all the time so anywhere I can earn some I will. I also like to invest in the different coins so I never sell everything sometimes I keep it all to sell it for multiple times it start value.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:03:25 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

I stopped buying bitcoin recently since I consider it to have high investment risk, I might buy with a higher price now and the value drops in the next days. What I have been doing is investing in ICOs and altcoins. I am willing to spend 50% of the bitcoins I have to invest in ICOs and altcoins, I believe that these altcoins have the potential of going big in the near future and benefit early investors. I will be holding these altcoins for long term. I won't be buying bitcoin anytime soon, rather earn it through mining and campaigns.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:06:08 PM

I stopped buying bitcoin recently since I consider it to have high investment risk, I might buy with a higher price now and the value drops in the next days. What I have been doing is investing in ICOs and altcoins. I am willing to spend 50% of the bitcoins I have to invest in ICOs and altcoins, I believe that these altcoins have the potential of going big in the near future and benefit early investors. I will be holding these altcoins for long term. I won't be buying bitcoin anytime soon, rather earn it through mining and campaigns.

I'm not personally buying bitcoin anymore. I'm also not investing anymore. Instead of these, I do altcoin trading which provides me good return. I suggest you also start trading on a good exchange platform, you will enjoy the bullish crypto market.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:10:12 PM

i dont buy bitcoin but i earn some daily in trading and other things and instead of changing it into cash
i keep on saving atleast half and use some for payment or trading
You should try to buy bitcoin sometimes ,
So you will experience by yourself that your money in bitcoin gained drastically ,
I remember when i have planned to never cash the bitcoin out when i bought 2 of them at $400 each ,
And now it has 10x more ! That time i always put my money into bitcoin a little piece by a little piece.
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:12:14 PM

I think I will keep earning bitcoin than buying more bitcoin because the price of bitcoin more expensive. In addition to that, I think you should hold your bitcoin because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future and it will result to a good income.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:20:28 PM

I buy bitcoins, work and earn them I convert alot of fiat to btc and try to build a large amount for later . I want to get as many btc in as I can before the price goes up which is all the time so anywhere I can earn some I will. I also like to invest in the different coins so I never sell everything sometimes I keep it all to sell it for multiple times it start value.
Sometimes we see bitcoin prices today are very high, but we do not know what will happen in the future. If viewed through statistics then bitcoin prices can rise very high than the current price. I see that this opportunity is huge. Buying bitcoin at this time could be one of the best actions we do ourselves.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:21:12 PM

First and foremost, I do not just hold in a passive manner. I also use my bitcoins for trading so there is really no single coin I am holding for my investment for a long time. For now, I have some Bitcoin but this is just my way of waiting for some other coins for probable profits that is made in a quick way. And then after gaining some, I go back to my bitcoin.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:26:49 PM

I promised myself not to earn anything and still do not have a savings.   Bitcoin is really  a good opportunity to earn more money.  So if I just let the bitcoin to just be in the wallet, then still possibilities are there unless that there.   Someone who are willing to learn will do whatever it takes.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:40:02 PM

I'm still buying. Because it is still uphill. So I did not repent anymore. Because I'm having a hard time buying it
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:40:34 PM

I do not buy anymore. I think my investment is enough already. But it does not mean that I am not adding to them anymore. I do not buy but the earnings that I have through campaigns as well as from trading are not withdrawn. They are still there adding to my initial investment.
kunabit

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:48:11 PM

Oh my gosh, it's so addicting buying more BTC! ...mainly due to wanting to buy more altcoins.

Currently though, I am trying to stop myself from buying as it's eating a hole through my wallet, so unless it dips pretty heavily, I've made a promise to myself to only trade with the profit I have made from alts. I am holding 50% of my BTC, while the remaining is used in crypto trading.
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:53:34 PM

i just keep buying alts when the price is going down so that i can make more profit when it is pumping and please be careful and dont trade with shit coins its better for anyone . or anybody can loose what he bought  annd he  will have nothing to do in this regard .so be careful before buying think twice gather information then buy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: