Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:49:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you keep buying?  (Read 23828 times)
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:49:12 PM

At the moment no, the price is too high. Generally I don't like buying coins I prefere to earn them so my current source of bitcoin is signature campaign and sometimes I sell some goods for bitcoin. But for the people who have some extra funds my advice is to buy bitcoins, on long term they will make profit and can't go wrong. Even if you can afford only some satoshies that is fine too.
I've seen it being said so many times. 2013 Are you buying at $1000? No the price is way too high! 2017 Are you buying at 4500? Noo the price is too high!  Grin Grin Grin
I'm waiting for an opportunity to buy a bit more as we go down. I'm sure there will be a push towards $5000 again this year, so if you have fiat lying around you should know what to do with it. Money has to be flowing, it can't be kept under the bed because it loses value.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:51:08 PM

I think with the current price is a consideration to buy bitcoin now, maybe wait for the price decline occurs in bitcoin so we can make a purchase transaction, but if you look ahead prediction about bitcoin price seems bitcoin price at this time will still continue to increase from current price.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:00:10 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

or do you just hold what you have?

I am not on buying. Money is definitely a student problem. What I do here is signature campaigns and doing constructive posts that are helpful to other bitcoin users in sorts of ways. 
Yes I earn I save the half of what I earn and spend the other half for my needs.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:24:57 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

I am not on buying. Money is definitely a student problem. What I do here is signature campaigns and doing constructive posts that are helpful to other bitcoin users in sorts of ways. 
Yes I earn I save the half of what I earn and spend the other half for my needs.

It can be hard these days to invest in Bitcoin if you do not have any income. Especially if you are a poor student. I know how you feel. Thankfully I did not get student loans so I am very lucky.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:30:23 PM

I actually do both. Because as I observe, Bitcoin's price rate is really leading to its continuous hike an indication that I can earn more if I will have a great count of bitcoin in my hand. I spend cash to buy bitcoins because I believe that I can gain a positive feedback from spending spending cash and earning it in the form of bitcoin. I also do trades and investments into ICO's and alternate coins for me to be able to obtain large quantity of coins that I can trade into bitcoin cryptocurrency.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:50:53 PM

At the moment no, the price is too high. Generally I don't like buying coins I prefere to earn them so my current source of bitcoin is signature campaign and sometimes I sell some goods for bitcoin. But for the people who have some extra funds my advice is to buy bitcoins, on long term they will make profit and can't go wrong. Even if you can afford only some satoshies that is fine too.
I've seen it being said so many times. 2013 Are you buying at $1000? No the price is way too high! 2017 Are you buying at 4500? Noo the price is too high!  Grin Grin Grin
I'm waiting for an opportunity to buy a bit more as we go down. I'm sure there will be a push towards $5000 again this year, so if you have fiat lying around you should know what to do with it. Money has to be flowing, it can't be kept under the bed because it loses value.

That's so true  Cheesy Regardless of the price, I'm going to keep buying definitely in the dips. The price of bitcoin will continue to rise, so every bit counts!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:31:38 PM

Rain or shine, bear or bull market, bad news or good news - I keep buying every single month. It's quite nice to have my money work for me now with Bitcoin in a strong and powerful way.
Yeah me too.. I keep buying and hold until the right time come to sell it again, I buy when the time i know the value is at his low value. It is pretty nice that my earning in signature campaign become doubled when i use it in buying and sell when its value pumps.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:19:10 AM

I increased my bitcoin by participating some of the campaigns in the bitcointalk forum and then I redeemed the coins I got from the campaign into bitcoins.
Because I think buying bitcoin is very expensive nowadays, because the selling price of bitcoin at this time is very high for me
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:00:42 PM

I stopped buying bitcoin and just trading alt coins and now trying to earn coins here in bitcointalk. Cheesy
Well, if you can't afford to buy bitcoin there are some ways to earn bitcoin. Furthermore, joining in signature campaign in bitcoin forum will help to earn bitcoin and it is very effective. However, if you have a lot of money you should buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is not yet high.
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:04:34 PM

Yes I am buying these days all the bitcoin I can, and I also try to earn some bitcoin. In my opinion the bitcoin price is going to increase in the coming months. It is a good investment for all, a good asset to have, with many other.
Bitcoin truly can serve as a good investment in terms of its price development and growth. And people who are likely to seek to earn to have profit prefer to buy bitcoin in regards to changes of its price. For me the best way to earn and to have a profit out of bitcoin is to make all transaction as a part of trading that could open the opportunity for people to have a good profit.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:54:22 PM

Actually, the price of bitcoin keeps on increasing and its become more expensive but if you can afford to buy it you should buy more because having bitcoin is an opportunity to become millionaire. If you already have bitcoin you should hold because there is a chance that the price of bitcoin will increase.
Arindava

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:22:58 PM

Suppose I have a lot of money for now I'll buy bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin will continue to rise to a higher level may be beyond the expected bitcoin price of many people in the future,
now it's $ 5000 maybe next year will be $ 10,000.
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:28:19 PM

Suppose I have a lot of money for now I'll buy bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin will continue to rise to a higher level may be beyond the expected bitcoin price of many people in the future,
now it's $ 5000 maybe next year will be $ 10,000.
I thought bitcoin price now is 4200$. fall down after reach 5000$. Cheesy Bitcoin now need a big news to comeback

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀