Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:36:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you keep buying?  (Read 23828 times)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:55:26 PM

I keep trying to top up small amounts in the drops and then plan to hold for the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:00:57 PM

I wish I could. I would love to ride the swings, but don't have time for that. Let's think about the price in the long run.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:02:10 PM

This discussion proves to me why bitcoin will always grow. Its because of its popularity and the belief in the users of it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:03:30 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

or do you just hold what you have?

I stopped buying Bitcoins a couple of years ago and I focus now on trading only. I have some Bitcoins that I hold and then I trade some for fiat and altcoins. I also have a few altcoins that I'm now holding long term as well.

The Bitcoin price is way too high for me to buy now. I think that now it is much harder to make profit buy buying because of the price as compared to a year ago. Double you money means you have to hold for the price to reach $9000.
Zacharias99

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:04:56 PM

I am new to bitcoin and I try to buy as much as I can...
Hopefully I will be able to reach 1 whole bitcoin till the end of the year!
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:10:35 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

It will be better if you'll add more Bitcoin from different ways such as investing or even earning from campaigns and altcoin trading. It will be necessary especially if you want to earn more profit in the future. Since the price orarket value of Bitcoin is continuously increasing, your profit will be bigger if the amount of Bitcoin that you have is also big.
You're right.Having more bitcoins today means making your financial security more stable in the future.I would also love to buy more bitcoins but my capital is not yet enough.I'm still earning as of this moment.But i really dream to be rich somehow so i want to set goals to really buy more bitcoins if i have enough funds already.
Markistrue

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:16:20 PM

I think with the current price is a consideration to buy bitcoin now, maybe wait for the price decline occurs in bitcoin so we can make a purchase transaction, but if you look ahead prediction about bitcoin price seems bitcoin price at this time will still continue to increase from current price.

We can never get a big advantage in the bitcoin or bitcoin when we only look at the existing price consideration in the bitcoin. Because the one thing you have to do is indeed an analysis, because only with the analysis I'm sure that you'll be following all the available data and not the price. because if we follow the price it's certainly everything will fall apart, because we will never understand when to rise and when going down. In contrast to the analysis, we can do anything and understand everything
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:16:40 PM

I have been holding Bitcoin since 2016 and continue working to improve BTC with Altcoin trading and investing in an ICO project.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:21:50 PM

Ill keep always buying altcoins if i have bitcoins, because i want to trade them and hold even when it comes a month or year but the time the altcoins you buy are going to rise maybe you will get a profit doing for that.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:33:29 PM

I am still buying Bitcoin to earn more profit. Since the increase on its price or market value is continuous, it will be better if the amount of Bitcoin that you have is also increasing, in that way the profit will be assured to be high. If the problem is Bitcoin being expensive that makes it hard to buy, you can still earn Bitcoin from campaigns or altcoin trading.

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:42:52 PM

We all know the potential of bitcoin's price rate growth that makes us to be encourage on engaging and getting involve into bitcoin cryptocurrency. I bet on increasing my bitcoin capacity by buying more bitcoins when the price rate of it dumps so that I can buy many bitcoin at the lower price so I can have lots of bitcoin to hold that has a potential to gain profit. I both do those things you have stated which is buying bitcoin through cash. Yes I do spend cash to buy bitcoin so that in a way, I am like transferring my fiat and turn it into a virtual currency and have gained what I have spent on it. I also do trade and invest on ICO's and alternative coins to be sell in exchange of bitcoin cryptocurrency.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:02:00 PM

I am also of the idea that the potential of bitcoin in the long run is still very large, and the development of the altcoin market has only just begun. I'm not used to being so optimistic to think that bitcoin will reach the $ 100K barrier in the next years without facing great challenges and  threats, but I am convinced that at least we could expect a bitcoin price around $ 20,000 in the medium term.

Therefore, buying bitcoin at the current price of $ 4,500 still seems to me a bargain price, although I could still wait a little longer looking for any eventual market correction that would drop the price around $ 3,500 or below.
btcboss71

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:08:43 PM

Yes I am trying my best for buying BTC I can,
I am waiting and holding BTC until it will raise up to 7000 USD.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:11:19 PM

Yes, I sold some of my bitcoin when the price was all time high in other to do some quick trade and buy back when the dip occurs. Still waiting for the right moment to buy again though.
Smiley

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:12:57 PM

I'm not. I only occasionally buy and not too forcing my money for a lot of coins. I prefer to focus on one strong coin. Like Bitcoin and Ethereum, which has been tested from year to year to get more profit.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Delicat

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:21:11 PM

keep buying and selling, as the market changing Cheesy
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:21:34 PM

I do, as much as I can. Because I totally believe in bitcoins. I think the price is even so cheap right now and I predict the price will even reach $1,000,000 in the future. So I will just keep buying and holding my bitcoins! That is what I believe in. If it doesn't go up that much, I would still be in a good position, since it has already grown this much since I started buying.
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:45:55 PM

Been trying to keep up with the rising prices but right now, my wallet can't afford to buy bitcoin at a nice rate on a weekly basis. I used to buy every week no matter what the price is but right now, I don't think I'll be getting something  significant for just a couple hundred dollars.

I'm still hopeful for some dumps, though.
If bitcoin price for you is not affordable , or you can cope on the rise of price of bitcoin there are still a lot of option for people ti have bitcoin. For me earning is the best form compare to buying. Because if you want want more it is best to make effort on every situation so you could earn more and have a good profit in the future. I you are dealing to earn more and to have a good profit you must consider taking action for you to earn.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:49:49 AM

Yes I keep on buying bitcoins today because I know that the value of the bitcoin will becomw higher and higher that I cam have my return on investment when the day comes.That I am able to gain so much money through bitcoin.
Shimeka30

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:48:23 AM

In fact, I have started buying 3 days ago... small amounts monthly. All my BTC before were earned, but want to get more as I realized its potential to go up.

Well, You had made the right decision mate. Yes I do believe also that bitcoin get high so I also buy it too then hold. I have Faith that bitcoin really increase, just be patience keep waiting on it only, value each satoshi of bitcoin time will come it will gonna have high value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: