Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:51:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you keep buying?  (Read 23840 times)
Rinaze

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:04:34 AM

Buy within your means and only what you can afford to lose! Sure, a small amount every month since I'm more of a fan on long term HODL rather than pump and dump.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:08:57 AM

Yes im still buying bitcoins, especially when the price go down like 2days ago. I don't buy 1 bitcoin coz i don't have that much money to afford that. I only use my extra money. I make sure i have enough for my needs before buying. Sometimes if bitcoin price is too high i just use my current bitcoins to trade.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:52:22 AM

I am a pro beliver in bitcoin and Monero and I don't short my hands on any of these and whenever I have enough money left after the month ends then I tend to buy both of these. I really believe that cryptocurrencies are the future of the world and we are the ones who are early adapters and will be benefited the most from these currencies, so this is the principle on which I am buying and always holding cryptocurrencies and never shorting my hands as I know for sure that whoever are shorting are gonna regret in the future for shorting too early.
lxtzzpy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:18:58 PM

Rain or shine, bear or bull market, bad news or good news - I keep buying every single month. It's quite nice to have my money work for me now with Bitcoin in a strong and powerful way.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:21:41 PM

I am not a totally Bitcoin fanatic, but I only buy Bitcoin during Bitcoin dumps. Just like recently, when BTC dropped to $3000, I bought a huge amount. Now I just got a 33% profit from the last dump.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:29:56 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

or do you just hold what you have?

I just hold my btc and invest on altcoin then  trade it to bittrex and poloniex. But if I have an extra money in my pocket I would probably buy more because I know it will still be increase. We all know that if you  put it in the bank it will not grow just like bitcoin. 
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:52:50 PM

Now I can't afford buy more BTC but I'm sure that is still a good investment.

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
vc888888

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:53:18 PM

I do not buy anymore, I only trade occasionally.
pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:30:34 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

In very small amounts, but I don't have huge funds with which to buy.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:41:17 PM

It's hard to buy bitcoin with cash in my country. I'm trying to increase my coins by trading, investing in trusted ico's and doing some jobs in this forum and others paid by bitcoin.

Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:06:12 PM

I keep buying bitcoin because, the bitcoin price still growing I can make more profit. Buying bitcoins and holding it to the profitable price can make you earn more money so I just keep buying it. I know that I still have too much to learn and knowledge to gain to be an expert of buy and sell bitcoin but I just keep learning about it so that I can earn and learn more.

mrfaith01

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:11:20 PM

Yup i try you keep buying bitcoin when the bitcoin price is low and hold it till the price of bitcoin is high that is the the i sell bitcoin in coins.ph it is a small amount of earning but the important is I earn

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:13:50 PM

As a beginner as well as learn trading. I still buy bitcoin, though only a few dollars. I am optimistic to make money invested in bitcoin can grow.

Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:24:30 PM

I am a pro beliver in bitcoin and Monero and I don't short my hands on any of these and whenever I have enough money left after the month ends then I tend to buy both of these. I really believe that cryptocurrencies are the future of the world and we are the ones who are early adapters and will be benefited the most from these currencies, so this is the principle on which I am buying and always holding cryptocurrencies and never shorting my hands as I know for sure that whoever are shorting are gonna regret in the future for shorting too early.
If you do have the funds to sustain on this kind of save up then it would really be an advantage for you as long we did just invest on the amount that we can really afford to lose up and not going on all in knowing that theres no assurance on any crypto investments.Anything do have its own risk and anytime it would crash down but seeing on the support of bitcoin itself we can really presumed that it would still last longer as we anticipated.For now i do invest some amounts but not totally big since i do have lots of priorities in life but i do find ways on earning it rather than on buying it which is really worth for my hard work and time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hitlab

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:34:14 PM

If you do have the funds to sustain on this kind of save up then it would really be an advantage for you as long we did just invest on the amount that we can really afford to lose up and not going on all in knowing that theres no assurance on any crypto investments.Anything do have its own risk and anytime it would crash down but seeing on the support of bitcoin itself we can really presumed that it would still last longer as we anticipated.For now i do invest some amounts but not totally big since i do have lots of priorities in life but i do find ways on earning it rather than on buying it which is really worth for my hard work and time.

I agree this is a good trading strategy, as long as you can avoid selling even if the market pulls back 50-80%, like we have had before. Long term bitcoin is a winner.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:28:43 PM

I just hold my btc and invest on altcoin then  trade it to bittrex and poloniex. But if I have an extra money in my pocket I would probably buy more because I know it will still be increase. We all know that if you  put it in the bank it will not grow just like bitcoin. 
It is the right choice to hold your bitcoin and to make more money through it. The price of the bitcoin is very high and as the time passing it is getting more expensive. The price of the bitcoin depends on the user that if we will invest more we will get the more profit if we will invest less we will get the low price. Trading is the low profit investment and the investing money is the best source to make money.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:19:16 PM

It is the right choice to hold your bitcoin and to make more money through it. The price of the bitcoin is very high and as the time passing it is getting more expensive. The price of the bitcoin depends on the user that if we will invest more we will get the more profit if we will invest less we will get the low price. Trading is the low profit investment and the investing money is the best source to make money.
Well I have always hated holding bitcoin as it makes your mind dull. Holding is good but we should also keep on investing our bitcoin. And I think buying bitcoin for only 1 time is enough after that you should be using your bitcoin in different ways to increase them.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:25:56 AM

The answer is YES. Yes I keep on buying even its 5 times or 10 times larger than the yesterday's price. Actually I make it a routine to buy Bitcoin monthly every time I got my salary. It's like saving your hard-earned money in Bank, but the difference is you are buying Bitcoin. I have a consistent amount of money that I am going to use for purchasing Bitcoin. While having monthly routine, I am also buying Alts, hodl it for months then sell it. This will help me multiply my Bitcoin.

yes right, keep buying and saving for the future because by buying then holding back it will benefit
There is no other better way if making a good money than buying as many Bitcoins as you can from time to time. There is no reason to deny this fact that more Bitcoins definitely means more money in the coming days.

You only need to believe in Bitcoins for better tomorrow. If you actually believe in Bitcoins, then it will definitely change your life.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:03:42 AM

I keep buying bitcoin because, the bitcoin price still growing I can make more profit. Buying bitcoins and holding it to the profitable price can make you earn more money so I just keep buying it. I know that I still have too much to learn and knowledge to gain to be an expert of buy and sell bitcoin but I just keep learning about it so that I can earn and learn more.
Buying bitcoin nowadays is bit easy as compared to before because process are at little dump and it has started crawling toward its previous prices so it is golden chance to buy now many other ways to earn are getting into campaign and this is also helpful to the new investors buy this they can gain experience and easily work into the bitcoins. 
mozillaspez

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:42:37 AM

Well I have always hated holding bitcoin as it makes your mind dull. Holding is good but we should also keep on investing our bitcoin. And I think buying bitcoin for only 1 time is enough after that you should be using your bitcoin in different ways to increase them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: