Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you keep buying?  (Read 23828 times)
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:59:40 AM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

or do you just hold what you have?

In my opinion those who really buy coins are only rich people because they have a capital to start into trading but for those who does not have then joining campaigns and offering their services will suit them to earn coins.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:39:34 AM

I tried to put so much money in btc as much as i can cause btc can be trusted based on it's past performance but on the other hand i put some money in other coins like litecoin and ETH cause  no can say if btc will continue growing so i'm just making sure that has a backup plan when something bad happen's.

Having a plan for future income seems like a very good thing, having investments in various coins like BTC ETH BCC and others. have a sense of worry and if investing on one side Smiley
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:00:12 AM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

Well I am not capable right now to buy more so I just keep what I have. Holding to the small amount I have makes me feel contended and right now I am just waiting for something before I spend it.
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:03:19 AM

I try to increase my load by buying every month, although it's not a lot but in the future i believe the value will increase a lot. I also hold the income i got from joining campaign.

onpages

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:14:50 AM

as long as the Bitcoin price has not reached $ 5K or more I would dare to hold it and buy it.  Cheesy
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:17:05 AM

I already stop buying bitcoin.
Because my pocket now empty. 😂
But I also thinking price will grow more. No worry,  it get her very much as we can think.  So try to make cool yourself.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:54:16 AM

if I am for any reason for me and all bitcoin society is very valuable, to make money every time even every day in comparing the results of my work, and more from the results in this forum.
so i like to dislike i buy in cheap price and sell high price. also can need in the future more more. as i know everyday bitcoin price really increment continuously an , so i can get more again if i have large amount of bitcoin. and also i do trade and investment to coin poloniex. also can get big quantity
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:15:28 PM

as long as the Bitcoin price has not reached $ 5K or more I would dare to hold it and buy it.  Cheesy
That is also my strategy for now. As the price of bitcoin is below 5,000 USD. I will keep working hard and when i got some extra money then i will immediately put it into my bitcoin account to buy some bitcoin for long term investment because i heard that after the price of bitcoin reaches the range of 4,500 USD then it will be a great indication for a strong bull run.
yunita

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:25:20 PM

I never buy bitcoin, all the bitcoin I have from the bounty campaign I work on, and the result I use for capital in trading, so bitcoin that I have can increase quickly, especially as now the bitcoin price continues to increase, up to tens percent of the week
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:48:25 PM

That is also my strategy for now. As the price of bitcoin is below 5,000 USD. I will keep working hard and when i got some extra money then i will immediately put it into my bitcoin account to buy some bitcoin for long term investment because i heard that after the price of bitcoin reaches the range of 4,500 USD then it will be a great indication for a strong bull run.
Yeah, bitcoin is still away from the mark of 5000$ and is heading towards that milestone firmly. So it would be better to buy them or hold the existing ones to achieve great profits as at this very moment bitcoin is quite worthy... Even if the price faces some dip, that would be a golden chance to get them in cheap so as to maximize your profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:35:12 PM

after china ban and 2017 (bitcoin price up more than 2000$) it is really good idea to keep buying more bitcoin Just hope WAR III   not start and you will be rich
It does not matter if the china bans bitcoin 0orr not because bitcoin is very common now and all the people know about it now, the investors are investing in bitcoin and they are holding it for the long time. I would like to keep on investing in the bitcoin and will not sell my bitcoin at the low price as you sold long ago.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:06:57 PM

Here I am a old bitcoiner , So have much amount of bitcoin to make experiment in new new project .
Here in the most of the cases I usually not bought bitcoin Because I never find any big need .
And here a big thing is that I bought only altcoins for the increasing amount of btc that I have already .
I am doing daily trade with altcoins/bitcoin only and making better amount of profit .
Beside of the trading I usually made investment in the bitcoin and etherium accepting ICOs project ( but first making all the research whether the project is legit or not ) .
And most probably I got net gain profit that is really a unpredictable job but still I am happy that I entered in this field in the starting and making much amount of profit .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:28:54 PM

after china ban and 2017 (bitcoin price up more than 2000$) it is really good idea to keep buying more bitcoin Just hope WAR III   not start and you will be rich
It does not matter if the china bans bitcoin 0orr not because bitcoin is very common now and all the people know about it now, the investors are investing in bitcoin and they are holding it for the long time. I would like to keep on investing in the bitcoin and will not sell my bitcoin at the low price as you sold long ago.

From what I have heard, China has not banned Bitcoins. They have just banned the exchanges from conducting BTC vs CNY trade. It is quite close to a ban, but at the same time, it is not a ban per se. And I don't know about the second part of your post. IMO, only a small part of the current investors are patient enough to wait for long-term.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:32:42 PM

Of course I keep buying. I will keep buying as much as I can when I can as long as it's under 10k. Well ever if it's under 20k. But it'll be so much easier in these next couple years.

cryptoXeon

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:39:45 PM

As if today Bitcoin value is $4560! and if the price keep rising how will it not create the same capitalism monopoly as we have today on wallstreet?
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:42:20 PM

Many people continue to buy because the prices do not mean stop or drop, and many coins guarantee some earnings, and in the near future possible even a great pump.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:57:59 PM

Of course I keep buying. I will keep buying as much as I can when I can as long as it's under 10k. Well ever if it's under 20k. But it'll be so much easier in these next couple years.

You don't even necessarily have to buy a full Bitcoin, I've been buying in fractions all year and by far I have accumulated something substantial month after month. It's just interesting to watch the prices rise again and I will keep buying until I stop earning.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:59:36 PM

I was buying till the price was below $4k as it was very good price to buy bitcoins but now price is above $4600 which is too high for me and cannot afford to invest in bitcoins at this stage so I am waiting for the price to drop back to below $4k in coming days and if it doesn't falls then would be happy to hold my existing coins and sell when it reaches to my desired price.
Simone18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:08:52 AM

Since I know bitcoin I only bought once and not planning to buy more this time because of the price rising up again buying will be very expensive. Maybe I'll buy again once the value decrease. Im still happy of the profits im earning in my bitcoin investment though. Right now i just want to focus on other ways to earn like participating in  signature campaigns it think its a good source for income.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:20:33 AM

Im just doing to buying some altcoins using my bitcoins. And i think i can earn some profit if im doing on that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: