Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you keep buying?  (Read 23842 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:23:50 AM

No, i do not have much money to buy bitcoin, i just keep hold and never sell. now the bitcoin raised price is $ 4650 and in my opinion is so expensive that I can only watch the price increase.

Why would you never sell? I know that holding for so long is a good way to make better profit but just to make it clear, you can't make profit if you'll not sell. I advice you to sell at good price, just like today the price of bitcoin is pumping and it's now at $4,600 and this is a good time to sell. And it's expensive because you can't avail to buy but if you have enough money and you can avail it, it's cheap.

perfect999

Activity: 1624
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:18:06 AM

Waiting for the Dip...
This is in fact a very good approach I used to follow the same lines whenever I have to buy bitcoins. You need to wait for the right time so that you can buy the bitcoins at the time when the market price is less. Moreover, just buying will not help you serve the purpose. You definitely need to trade you bitcoins or sell them for having profit.
Loni

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:01:25 PM

Currently it is more profitable to invest into buying of bitcoins than buy equipment fot mining. The complexity of mining is always rising, according to it more and more complicated equipment is needed, according to it, the equipment is more and more expensive, that's why you will main less and less every year. And the rate of bitcoin is always growing, there are falls but temporary. That's why long-term investments work.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:19:24 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

or do you just hold what you have?
I think Bitcoin has a bright future prospect which makes me encourage to buy more and more Bitcoin when the price is going low. but at a high price, I am not interested in buying Bitcoin at a high price. so that I always looking for an opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a low price.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:38:58 PM

Currently it is more profitable to invest into buying of bitcoins than buy equipment fot mining. The complexity of mining is always rising, according to it more and more complicated equipment is needed, according to it, the equipment is more and more expensive, that's why you will main less and less every year. And the rate of bitcoin is always growing, there are falls but temporary. That's why long-term investments work.
You are right mate, at present investing in bitcoin is far better than investing in mining equipment. It becomes very expensive, and also mining bitcoin becomes very difficult. But GPU altcoin mining is worth it depends on you. If you are looking for without any risk and any hard work you need to make money then go for bitcoin long term investment method.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:41:09 PM

For now ill stop buying bitcoin because of the current value it was too expensive for me, i will wait for the dump again.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:44:23 PM

As soon as I have spare money I buy more
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:52:45 PM

Just a while ago. I just checked the MONTHLY view chart of Bitcoin. Too my surprised. Its too scary. It seems that Bitcoin is already at the pick of the bubble. Anytime it might explode. I am so worried about my current bitcoin holdings.

lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:55:12 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

well i just going to add more bitcoin without buying more bitcoin through trading altcoins i can sell all of bitcoin cash which i got it from the hard fork and i can sell the half ethereum i have in higher value in that way i can add more bitcoin i currently have. buying bitcoins in today's state will be risky.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:17:11 PM

well i just going to add more bitcoin without buying more bitcoin through trading altcoins i can sell all of bitcoin cash which i got it from the hard fork and i can sell the half ethereum i have in higher value in that way i can add more bitcoin i currently have. buying bitcoins in today's state will be risky.
there are some risks that we must take to buy bitcoin.
a sense of fear that we will buy at a price too expensive, but I think this does not need to worry about, because every bitcoin purchase that kuta do, we just enough to keep it in a very long time, so we can sell it at a high price.
I myself always keep a number of bitcoins safely in a hard wallet soffline,
so I will sell it in the future when bitcoin prices multiply

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:27:47 PM

no, i don't buy bitcoin
what I do is exchange allcoin with bitcoin, can be a bounty or from airdrop. I tend to exchange with bitcoin and hold it to make an asset.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:31:00 PM

Yes, I do keep buying. The reason is simple for me, I believe that Bitcoin is going to be much worth in the future. Bitcoin may be expensive right now for many people but imagine how much is it going to be worth in the next 10 years. Bitcoin is a revolutionary technology. It won't die that fast. It isn't easy to ban, it can't be wiped out of our history.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:37:50 PM

Actually, it's the time to sell your holding bitcoin. Because now the price of bitcoin is in the moon. So you can sell your long term Holding bitcoin now. Don't get excited by seeing the price of bitcoin .It will reach any value before the October. In November you will get huge profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
March21

Activity: 177

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:46:45 PM

I will just buy a coin in ico that I think the coin's price attracts for investors or other traders. many ico are declared good but their coin prices are not good. or ico is declared a scam the price of their coins is very high if to exchange becomes bitcoin

Iveyalla

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:10:18 PM

I still buy bitcoin even though it's in $20 equivalent. Because, i consider bitcoin as a valuable investment and is no different from gold or anything.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:15:47 PM

Working on bounty campaign's will let you earn more profit and if you are a trader then trade while working. The more things you do then the more profit or income you will have and it will only be depending on your time management.

Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:17:55 PM

Yes, we will keep buying BITCOINS because it gives us a great deal with a huge profit.Even if its price will get risen i wil gonna buys some. Because its demand is increasing in market so it is getting expensive . But people gonna buy BITCOINS till they see some good output from it

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
zypa

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:22:00 PM

I think people are waiting for a return to the maximum value of btc to test the resistance
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:26:45 PM

yes because its time to buy more and more bitcoin than we can gain profit.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:28:34 PM

Right now I'm with the plan of selling my bitcoins to buy LTC, people are selling LTC to buy BTC before the fork and a massive dump of LTC is making the price to decrease, I guess Is a good plan to follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: