Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:49:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you keep buying?  (Read 23840 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:09:08 AM

Nope I dont buy any more Bitcoin, I just dont earn enough money to
invest some in Bitcoin anymore because its value is so high.
$20 investment wouldnt get much and with fees etc. it really is too little.

Me too, I dont buy anymore the price is too high now. I just earn some btc through faucets and doing some task. Im just hoping that all the small amount I earned will get high value in the near future. Maybe I'll buy soon if I'll have enough money for investment.

kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:22:41 AM

for now i will hold the bitcoin that i have and check the situation of market, if bitcoin price down i  will buy it more and if increased i will sell it little, for invest n crypto and ICO project right now is no, because for invest in ICO need a big value of it and i dont have it right now

ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:23:28 AM

Yes as we see in the chart bitcoin consistently increasing and this is the good chance to earn more profit, Im' totally confident in investing bitcoins rather than alt coins. BTC might leap up to another breaking record around 7k by the end of the year, A good Christmas gift at the end of the year:)
the booz

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:24:19 AM

collecting alts for now they are cheap and i recon that after the split we will see more alts purchases
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:40:33 PM

At this point I try to wait first for the bitcoin price to drop because I want a buy low sell high process because it is one the common techniques here in trading coins. Besides If keep buying on buying then the price of BTC might go increase and increase until it the exchange rate of 7000 USD that would have been a blow but if you intend on selling that is a good call.
At this point I think the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise, I mean it does in this time of the year, and probably will continue to rise at the beginning of the new year, so you've already missed the best time to have profits.

I would suggest that just invest in some altcoins out there, the ICOs are increasing in numbers and their forked coins are not bad, and the advantage of it is that they come in massive numbers. And then convert it to Bitcoin eventually, more like a win-win to me.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:19:26 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

or do you just hold what you have?

I did not buying any account here in bitcoin, because my friend gave me an account here in bitcoin. I don't want to buy bitcoin because I know my friend give me some accounts so that I can earned money by posting and the bitcoin is became my hobby to spend my time to meaningful things like bitcoin.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:27:10 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

I do keep buying, holding, investing and trading bitcoin. Yeah, I know that you think that what I am doing now is impossible but it is true, maybe it is risky but it is so fun to do. This is how I earn money.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
BitcoinCurve~

Activity: 80
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:28:19 PM

I buy monthly only small amounts like a 10% percentage from my wage every month but hopefully I'll at least double it in the future.
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:44:18 PM

I buy monthly only small amounts like a 10% percentage from my wage every month but hopefully I'll at least double it in the future.

Same here, I only buy small amounts out of my monthly wage. Instead of spending it out and buying stuffs I rarely need I'd rather invest it in altcoins and bitcoin too. Hopefully increasing my profits in the future.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:48:21 PM

I'm adding more bitcoin on my wallet but by buying it with cash just an earning from PTC sites, Gambling sites and on signature campaign.

I'm also trade some of my bitcoin on bittrex trying to earn by buying and selling of alts.

I just hold the remaining bitcoin on my wallet and let it grow there.

Appropriate calculations to regulate all long-term investments that will generate substantial profits in the future Wink

Its advisable still to add, though personally i can t afford the price amymore so i probably will just hold on to what i currently have and wait for a dip. With the current price anyways i'm already in profit so no pressure for me
A dump will happen, but is not now. The price of Bitcoin are rasing up by the FOMO of many traders and this FOMO is not small as other FOMO normal of altcoin market. You can see the price of Bitcoin has recovered few hundreds dollar just in few hours, nothing can does that Grin
Yes I agree with you this a right time to keep buying bitcoins because end of the year is coming and it happen with me last year because last year at the end price go very high and this year again the price will go high because in this year bitcoin users are very high then last year investors, trader are also increase so keep buying bitcoin the price is going high.

There is a possibility it is indeed what you say is true. Because the bitcoin is a digital currency that has enormous competitiveness and also has many enthusiasts every time, so it is possible that at any time the price increase that bitcoin is very high. But it all depends on how well the users play, and the main thing we should do is to analyse properly the growth of bitcoin and also looking for ways so that I'll get a lot of good with bitcoin.

pavlem

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:53:31 PM

Yap . 30% of monthly income goes to bitcoin and eth.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:14:18 PM

I'm trying to get bitcoin as much as possible. By tracking the current value, I think the value of the bitcoin will continue to increase in the future. And now continue to buy more bitcoin by doing business on the internet. Hope for the highest value time and sell it off

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:52:10 PM

I'm trying to get bitcoin as much as possible. By tracking the current value, I think the value of the bitcoin will continue to increase in the future. And now continue to buy more bitcoin by doing business on the internet. Hope for the highest value time and sell it off

Same here dude. I have high hopes and someday, i'm sure my btc investments  will make a considerable change in my life for good. Just stack them up and watch them grow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
moneycrypto

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:53:55 PM

I try to find a entry point later this week ,today bitcoin reached its all time high.
Its very much possible that it will gonna drop in few days.
So yeah i will kkep looking the charts to have a buying opportunity.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:02:02 PM

Well planned, and i am sure your investment will be double very soon. I have some commitment so i am not able to invest that much in bitcoins. but whenever i will get money i am investing in bitcoins.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:07:46 PM

if you use your bitcoin to trading is a good way, maybe if the price down yuo can buy some bitcoin and when the bitcoin is in the high you can sell it so you can get some difference from buy price and sell price, you can get the profit from it. its good than you just hold your bitcoin in your wallet without do anything

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
cheesyspoils

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:12:09 PM

Is it still okay and safe to buy BTC now, now that it has reached $6,000? Will is still be a good investment?
associate_k

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:12:56 PM

Bought at least 1.07. I'm gonna wait and see what happens next since there's lot of action in November.
Jarixx

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:19:02 PM

Bitcoin is still a great investment. It's more favorable to sell Bitcoin cash, Bitcoin gold and buy more Bitcoins.
Fork coins are maybe a scam, maybe not, but Bitcoin alone is deeply integrated in market.
Safe investment for now.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:26:22 PM

Damn that's a lot of money you've been investing with your monthly salary. What percentage is going to bitcoin and to ETH? Are you investing more on bitcoin? I have to stop buying for now as there are some other bills that I have to pay first before I can move on in buying more with bitcoin. But after those bills and obligations and I'm able to set myself free from those payments, I'll go with buying again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: