Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:38:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you keep buying?  (Read 23832 times)
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:50:29 PM

Bitcoin value is currently decreasing and that is causing sell panic. However, that cannot stop me from buying, in fact, it has encouraged me to take advantage of the panic selling to get good deals when buying.
The price of bitcoin is decreasing but it is still too expensive for most people to buy, maybe little by little they are buying some by means of trading and buying some alternative coins. Bitcoin is a good investment that is why we should not waste a single day not trying to earn some because bitcoin has a bright future ahead.
kenjohannes26

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:14:47 PM

If I have much capital I will continue to buy bitcoin, because we know itself bitcoin is a valuable asset. And your prediction has come true, we wait for the price to reach $25k or $100k someday.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:58:55 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

or do you just hold what you have?

I just keep buying my spare money, but I do invest the only money I don't mind losing though. I know that Bitcoin will have a great future ahead.
It wills an investment for you and it will give you a safe future and you will not suffer any kind of lose in this case. Investing small money will give you huge profit and you will make a lot of money. I am sure in future a lot of people will buy bitcoin and they will invest in bitcoin for better future and money so I can say it is ever good decision to spend money in bitcoin and buy as much as you can.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:55:54 PM

Yes i keep buying and thinks that this is the right time to buy Bitcoin as the predictions are too crazy Hoping for good return
Yes because a lot of the people are still buying and it is the time that the value and the price of the bitcoin are increasing and it will be good to buy the bitcoin and to save for the long time. So it is never late to buy the bitcoin and this will increase the value and the power of the bitcoin so buy the bitcoin it is still time to save the future and to rock in the coming days because of the people who are investing in the bitcoin
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:56:33 PM

Currently I stopped completely investing on bitcoin and just participate with ICOs... I am waiting for some good news to come may be that time it may late but I can move with confident now every decision making confusion.

I’m very happy that I keep on hold a lot of bitcoin from the start of this year and now it’s a time to sell all my bitcoins and I want to get a profit to keep on hold all these bitcoins I work really hard for this and I was waiting for this movement and finally a time come to sell it in good price and I hope everyone will take profit. No I have already stop to buy bitcoins because its price reached to very high and now I can’t afford to buy bitcoin but
gsm_sharif

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:00:40 PM

I want to keep buying bitcoin..I think bitcoin will give me a good profit.I hope bitcoin booming next year.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:01:35 PM

Bitcoin price keeps increasing. Price is x10 considering last year. Even 25k-50k-100k is predicted.

Are you adding more bitcoin by buying with cash? or you trade or invest in ICOs & altcoins in order to increase the amount you have?

Yes ! Im still buying some bitcoin with my lityle savings in my pocket, I don't want to regret in the future. Bitcoin have its potential to increase small amount every week its not bad for me although its just a little but it will grow in the future.
Well i believe that buying is really depend on the bitcoin price because  we all know that buying in a high price is really risky and we see that bitcoin price today is really high and we cant help our self to have  some doubt on it maybe we  really need to wait untill such time that the price will go down.
Wafilian

Activity: 345
Merit: 13

Hard work is the most important key to success.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:04:26 PM

Bitcoin is a potential currency I still buying some as much I can because I hope it gives me a good feedback
rawtag

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:11:19 PM

agree
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:13:05 PM

Yes ! Im still buying some bitcoin with my lityle savings in my pocket, I don't want to regret in the future. Bitcoin have its potential to increase small amount every week its not bad for me although its just a little but it will grow in the future.
Well i believe that buying is really depend on the bitcoin price because  we all know that buying in a high price is really risky and we see that bitcoin price today is really high and we cant help our self to have  some doubt on it maybe we  really need to wait untill such time that the price will go down.
Well i agree on that buying btc is really risky during the high price  because it has really a unstable price that may change anytime anywhere and  i think it is really risky  because during the high price we need to have a big capital on buying it and by then we put up a big amount without any assurance to have it back it is really a risky type or maybe a verry risky decission if ever.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:21:45 AM

Currently I stopped completely investing on bitcoin and just participate with ICOs... I am waiting for some good news to come may be that time it may late but I can move with confident now every decision making confusion.

I’m very happy that I keep on hold a lot of bitcoin from the start of this year and now it’s a time to sell all my bitcoins and I want to get a profit to keep on hold all these bitcoins I work really hard for this and I was waiting for this movement and finally a time come to sell it in good price and I hope everyone will take profit. No I have already stop to buy bitcoins because its price reached to very high and now I can’t afford to buy bitcoin but

I couldn't keep them but I started buying them at least. I can collect more next year and hopefully 3-4 years later on will be much better in bitcoin and for bitcoin holders. The adoption raised sharply this year.
Dasvoni

Activity: 57

18sekC3fMf3VDBo8QsYiYQjV51cvaqvQ1a

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:29:00 AM

no i don't buy anymore,bitcoin price fall all day

C (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2494876)
What is C?
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:37:31 AM

Rain or shine, bear or bull market, bad news or good news - I keep buying every single month. It's quite nice to have my money work for me now with Bitcoin in a strong and powerful way.
I am amazed to you. what you do is very appropriate and can be an example for other traders in tarding in bitcoin. i personally want to do the same with you.
xerophore

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:43:29 AM

I decided to earned bitcoin from trading since a few days ago. Because, for me who have less large salary. I have difficulty to buy bitcoin using fiat. Existing transaction fee if converted to dollars are big enough for me who only have ability to buy btc with $30- $50.
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:46:18 AM

yeah i'm buying because my opinion bitcoin will coming up in a few year
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:58:39 AM

Bitcoin value is currently decreasing and that is causing sell panic. However, that cannot stop me from buying, in fact, it has encouraged me to take advantage of the panic selling to get good deals when buying.
The price of bitcoin is decreasing but it is still too expensive for most people to buy, maybe little by little they are buying some by means of trading and buying some alternative coins. Bitcoin is a good investment that is why we should not waste a single day not trying to earn some because bitcoin has a bright future ahead.
The fact that Bitcoin is expensive does not hinder the investment. Because everyone can get bitcoin because it can be divided. But people are not psychologically satisfied, so the interest in alternate crypto moneys are increasing day by day.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jayram

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:52:55 AM

Bitcoin has grown significantly this year by over 10 times, for some bitcoin is overprice and buying is not even practical, but for me despite the price, I am still buying bitcoin. It is easy to buy whwn you are not looking on the price a year ago, but rather looking forward to the price a year from now. I think bitcoin will continue to grow due to its increasing demand and market reach.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:57:16 AM

Right now I am waiting for at least one significant price drop due to price correction before buying again bitcoin. At leat $500 drop would be significant, and as we look into the price charts, a drop on price will most likely be followed by a good rebound, so I’m just neing patient and waiting for a good opportunity to invest.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:00:08 AM

its better to wait for it to go down before buying rather than buying bitcoin while rising then losing lots of money when it goes down, better buy when it becomes cheaper and stay still when it goes up.
MOTHIT

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:04:42 AM

Bitcoin is the product which has the potential of growing very fast and it some time did some correction and create a bottom price to sustain so nothing wrong in buying bitcoin. Only thing is you should be keep going to hold while there is a dip is for sure not a permanent one and it will bounce back immediately don't panic and hold if you can wait for a while and buy more bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: