Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We saw the bright side .. We did not see the dark side yet.  (Read 904 times)
n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:06:48 AM

The dark side of bitcoin, in my opinion, it has been happening everywhere every time whenever being used for illicit activities. It is money, and it is going to be used for everything money related good and bad. So in conclusion, the darksids are co-existing with the bright sides of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:07:50 AM

Hello All

we saw the bright side of bitcoin we saw if you hold any 1 bitcoin from 2009-2014 tell now you make a big profit ..
and every day now see bitcoin higher and if it down in someday be an opportunity to buy more to make more profit .
and also see some altcoins make profit also.

i think bitcoin tell now didn't make someone sad or loss ( expect you sell in wrong time ) but if you hold in any years you are certainly profiting .

so we didn't see tell now the dark side of it ?
where and when we can named it ' the dark side of bitcoin happen now ' or it happen already ?

thank you.

Bitcoin will ever going up for now and we expect it to go mainstream in the near by future. You only lose money because of selling at the wrong time. If you did not panic and sell at the wrong time but hold during correction you will definitely make money if not now but in future no matter you buy now.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:18:31 AM

A tragedy may happen anytime with Bitcoin. Just as with any other currency, to tell the truth... some economic collapse may happen, some unexpected fork, satoshi reappearing and dumping his coins... big exchanges being hacked, Bitcoin being banned. That can make it go very low and make us go through hard times.

And is something that is likely to happen in the future in my opinion.

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:30:50 PM

No need to wait for that day. Everything has a bad side or dark side whatever you call it. But now, bitcoin is really soaring higher. And I think it is better if we focus on the good side. Because it will just ruin you if you think of bad side that is going to happen. Be positive always.
Yes, if we think always the negative result, we lose to think smartly. Always think positive, all problem in this world has a solution, so instead of losing of hope we need to stand behind the failure/mistakes in our life cause this will the lesson and bring us to success.

Bitcoin now has a good images, It is because of continuous rising of the price. If bitcoin did not use in some illegal doing the continuous of earning profit never lose, and some people give an opportunity to survive from the poverty.

Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:19:24 AM

Every thing must be positive and negative or dark and light. Where it all depends on your perception. Keep thinking positive so that the negative side will be minimized. Where bitcoin for now is back bounced when previously down because of china that prohibits the exchange. Where the dark and light side always accompany

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:36:03 AM

everything that exist in this world has its own dark side and bright it is up to us on how we perceive things. for bitcoin, its dark side that it is misused by criminals,terrorists and drug dealers where it was a common trading exchanges n the dark web like the silk road. for a bright side it gives equal opportunity to trade bitcoins to some individuals who are at the  level of near poverty and experiencing economic crisis.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:44:39 AM

Of course, OP , every thing good has a dark side and so does bitcoin. It is better to make the best of it now its still on the better side since we don't know what's tomorrow holds.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:49:38 AM

Hello All

we saw the bright side of bitcoin we saw if you hold any 1 bitcoin from 2009-2014 tell now you make a big profit ..
and every day now see bitcoin higher and if it down in someday be an opportunity to buy more to make more profit .

i think bitcoin tell now didn't make someone sad or loss ( expect you sell in wrong time ) but if you hold in any years you are certainly profiting .

where and when we can named it ' the dark side of bit con happen now ' or it happen already ?

thank you.

Why we need to look at the dark side or bad side of something? All we need to do is to focus on the positive side of bitcoin so that we will become successful. As they said positivity is the key to success. So we need to look always at he side that makes us become motivated.
I definitely agree with you mate. That's the spirit!.Positivity! Let's not focus dwelling on the dark side because it's dark. You can't see the light out there. Let's focus instead on the bright side and make the most of it!.Strike while the iron is hot. So if there's an opportunity to earn, grab it. Most importantly, be very smart in you every move.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:51:15 AM

i think that we can named dark side of bitcoin when the price go down drastically, or like BCH at the other day, still a little of dark side of bitcoin though.
or else wait until Nov for another hard fork like all bitcoin can be dead and changed into BCH
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:20:23 AM

I think the Bitcoin Dark Days is when you got scammed because of your ignorance or you get a huge loss because you didn't do any research. We always tell in this community that, "invest only what you can afford to lose". We will only experience dark days when we loss something because of our incompetency and lack of knowledge.
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:39:28 AM

I don't think and see this as the dark side of bitcoin. It has already drastically dropped in price before and yet it still was abke to bounce back. I think what we should do now is believe in bitcoin and keep holding on it and wait until bitcoin bounce back because you'll definitely regret it if you do panic selling and bitcoin reaches new heights in the coming days.

Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:50:40 AM

Hello All

where and when we can named it ' the dark side of bitcoin happen now ' or it happen already ?

thank you.

I think this month we will see the darkside of bitcoin. a lots of fuds are now being made resulting to traders and investors to pull their assets. some are just HODL and just waiting for the big pump.
baam25

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:14:58 AM

What are you on about? If you'd bought in late 2013 you would've lost nearly 8 times your money if you'd sold afterwards at the wrong moment. The price was dead for months and months. You only returned to profit after a wait of more than three years.

Memories are stunningly short around here.

Exactly it's never a guarantee - early days only those willing to risk losing money really made any profit - you buy at 1500 and see it drop to 300 do you sell and recoup what you can or do you forget it hoping it will somehow someday recover

Its pretty crazy the ups and down
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:43:02 PM

well we cant say what will be the dark side of bitcoin as in my opinion is about the users or the buyer which how he/she spend it, before bitcoin soar high on its price it was use on illegal transaction, and new era criminals or what they say millennial criminals [those people who use technology and advance technology to do unlawful actions]. Still many people dont believe in bitcoin as many people notion that bitcin is just for criminals and doing bad thing thats why we are very few [as my assumption] in million who know and doing bitcoining. Now lets dont look at the dark side of it let all look to the bright future ahead of us. It is better to see good things in everything than seeing more bad things. Happy earnings and Good Luck!

crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:43:06 PM

i think we should believe in bitcoin as we all know one of its characteristic is being volatile were many investor attract to it, when it drops it drops so hard but when it pump it so high thats the characteristic of cryptocurrency. DARK SIDE? we are in that side every minutes those who cant take the risk will not succeed so in my part as the price go down i buy more and wait until it pump again like what happen last August. Im always looking at the bright side of a things and situation everything have a purpose so just hold on and believe on it.
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:30:59 PM

Hello All

thank you.

I think it doesn’t happen now, but I don’t want it to happen though everything has a dark side.  But just in case it happens I hope it have no big impact on our lives. Bitcoin has a big benefits for everyone and its price is getting higher and higher so let’s just think about it and its bright side. Let’s enjoy the profit it we earn and it’s anonymity. Let’s just focus on how we can share, get profit and have benefits on its bright side as possible.

C
Finally C is!!!
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:58:02 AM

Hello All

thank you.

Surely, there is going to be a bad side of the coin, but hopefully even the bad side will still be better than the good side of most of these paper currency and all that. I truly love bitcoin.
GullWings

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:22:03 AM

Hello All

thank you.

The Darkside will likely be when Bitcoins came down to its real value, where its not being traded like stock and so volatile. Noone is holding it because they dont see it going up by 5000%. When that day come, Bitcoin will be the coin, as it was intended by Satoshi. Darkside for most people, but the Bright side for the coin itself.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: