Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for some easy jobs  (Read 760 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:55:28 AM

anyone who's looking for someone to do the job (e.g FB, TWITTER, INSTGRAM, etc.) Any social sites to promote or copy paste your campaign.

If you want a newbie do the job in a cheap price, just let me know. I will appreciate it.  Wink

I just wanted to earn some btc and also to rank up and  to earn more.
  Smiley Smiley
So far, newbie not that trusted by people around here, most campaign and bounty were request and accept only junior and above. If you want to have a job, you can have it, just wait until your rank up. Anyway time will come you gonna have it just patience. Just troll around and make some posts every now and then.
Not a so good suggestion imho. I guess there are plenty of service requirements even for newbie like article writing/designing/traffic generating. I guess only for campaigns here, we need better rank and not for any tasks related opportunities and OP is ready to do any tasks too hence we may guide him in a proper way.

@OP
I am looking for a creative writer for my blogging on exchange and gambling site reviews and experiences. If you are interested, please reply to my PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:12:15 AM

anyone who's looking for someone to do the job (e.g FB, TWITTER, INSTGRAM, etc.) Any social sites to promote or copy paste your campaign.

If you want a newbie do the job in a cheap price, just let me know. I will appreciate it.  Wink

Smiley Smiley

Anywhere one joins in even in the real world, its by default to first know how things are done to have a proper understanding but I am surprised that a newbie coming in just wants to start earning on the first day without considering the importance of learning and contributing first, before getting from the forum and its even nice that most newbie are excluded from so that they will be forced to learn through the process.
Rhum142

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:05:33 PM

I think you can try with captcha, find some website working with captchas, you can do it on your own and your own business ! Good luck mate, welcome to the forum!
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:29:02 PM

Thank you guys for commenting and giving some advice. I really appreciate it. :-)

You can try this one OP they are paying per post in their own forum board as long as your post is constructive and relevant to the topic there would be no issues regarding with your activity.

[Pay per post job]
nkarm1

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:54:04 PM

Smiley Smiley

You can try Raiblocks. I don't know if still exist, but i started there. Back @ 2016. Start your business. Be smart  Smiley.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: