Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Full Consensus Films Bounty Program  (Read 697 times)
JDE (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:08:29 AM

Our Bounty Program is launched.
Please visit us at thefullconsensusfilms.com
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kuingsudaqila

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:50:22 AM

if you want open bounty not only write link
you must create announcement thread, explain project, roadmap and spefication coin

and then explain pay rate and about youre bounty rule

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:00:23 PM

This campaign has no link or design in this thread, the campaign manager should be put more information in this campaign, so many of the participants will join in here, goodluck campaign manager,
jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:08:14 PM

so whats the bounty program all about?
please put more details about the campaign or just about the token you are campaignin.
JDE (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:36:12 PM

Thanks for replyes.
Later will do as you say.
MBworld

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:51:49 PM

what is this ?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:22:38 PM

Been to the site - there is no information about what bounties are on offer i.e. Signature, Social media, and/or translation. Feels like everything was hastily toss together. At the very least, you need a campaign manager
JDE (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:35:12 PM

The idea was to make bounty program easy for everyone. Yes, we are ready to pay for ANY publications at ANY public sources. I dont know, how affective this way of promotion. But i am shure that it breaks tradition rules and can be interesting for both parties.
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:42:44 PM

Feeling good about hearing that you launched a bounty program on your website.Please hire a good manager and launch bounty portal here in bitcointalk so that we all can part of this program easily.
Thank you

bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:51:38 PM

so un profesional. you should hire a bounty manager that know how to run a bounty. you make your bounty look like not serious. hope you gain success for your project btw.
JDE (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:49:17 PM

Thanks for the wishes of success, and advice on the  bounty program . Let's try my version, why not? Is it unprofessional? Why? What, you need to act in a standard way? I do not want to argue, because I'm not familiar with the ICO. Our team shoots underground films and series, and the idea to organize an honest, uncensored production of films appeared long ago, but without the Blockchain technology, it was not feasible. On the other hand, we would not like to conduct an ordinary ICO, yet our token is an opportunity to participate in the realization of creative ideas. For this, as you know, you need an unconventional view of everything, including the bounty company, I think. We are grateful for any advice, but let us go our own way.
sadirmrida

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:57:24 PM

Why not given any link

Time and tide wait for none
cheus

Activity: 593
Merit: 126

Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:04:08 PM

No images, no rules, no detailed description, everything like that is veiled, you need more information. While it does not seem like a big project
JDE (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:51:30 PM

No images, no rules, no detailed description, everything like that is veiled, you need more information. While it does not seem like a big project

I would like to explain my view on bounty program we believe in.

1. We are not developers of blockchain environment or ecosystem. So why have we  act like them?
2. Brevity is the soul of withdom. If I can explain my idea in 10 words, why do i need 10k for it?
3. Rules are simple & transparent, you think it's bad? You need more complexity?
4. Bounty Program shown on our site, has full description:

"No hidden conditions, no unjustified complexity
We offer a very simple bounty program with fair rewards. 100.000 FCF tokens for you in bounty program.
Just point us in your publications. Any social media, forums, boards, chats, etc. It`s simple. Publish and send proof links & your ETH wallet address to :

bounty@thefullconsesusfilms.com

You will receive your reward in 10 business days.

2 Publications with a mention of our name -  1 FCF

1 Publication with a link to this site -
1 FCF

1 Publication of an article (no less then 500 characters) dedicated to our project (you personal opinion about us) -  5 FCF"

We accept ANY publications in ANY media. One more time:  ANY publications and ANY media. We do not qualify you. We don't care how much friends or followers you have. You can laugh at us, or write that we are the scam site - we will pay.

5. Yes, we are not the great project. We would like to involve the creative people in joint film producing. Think it doesn't work? Maybe you right. Maybe not. We'll see.
cheus

Activity: 593
Merit: 126

Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:59:16 AM

All the same, everything is not transparent, I do not understand the sense of bounty, ICO is not even announced, if you want to raise money to finance a certain project, you could just create a crowdfunding campaign. And how to release tokens without a smart contract? I see no reason to shine to identify the mail and address of the ether wallet, it turns out that there is no anonymity. I consider it necessary to do a lot of advancement in order to conduct a bounty program and ICO, given that your site is registered 17 days ago. It's dangerous, so it's so big. Thank you for understanding.
JDE (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:13:06 PM

All the same, everything is not transparent, I do not understand the sense of bounty, ICO is not even announced, if you want to raise money to finance a certain project, you could just create a crowdfunding campaign. And how to release tokens without a smart contract? I see no reason to shine to identify the mail and address of the ether wallet, it turns out that there is no anonymity. I consider it necessary to do a lot of advancement in order to conduct a bounty program and ICO, given that your site is registered 17 days ago. It's dangerous, so it's so big. Thank you for understanding.

I understand you. Your opinion is clear. We are not a corporation or something big. Don't trust? Well, crypto market is dangerous, you right. But sometimes a very small and naïve project could turn into the great opportunity.
kemancok

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:33:20 PM

i'm not sure about this bounty because the appereance is not make other person interest.
but i hope this project will be success.

JDE (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:45:17 PM

i'm not sure about this bounty because the appereance is not make other person interest.
but i hope this project will be success.

Thank you. What is wrong with "appereance"?
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:47:47 PM

I like films, can I audition for you? OK, are you ready for it? Here I go then!

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for funding I can tell you I don't have any bitcoins. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave my bitcoin friends alone now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will have you arrested".

What do you reckon, do I get the part? I thought that was pretty good, not my best work admittedly, but I haven't long got up. I haven't even had any breakfast, yet so there's room for improvement!

There's just a few little niggles that concern me about the ICO, nothing major though, insignificant really. If you could just address these teeny tiny issues, that would be great! That was my Lundberg impression! Did you like it?

1. You say you are not familiar with ICO's, but do not wish to take advice from people who deal with ICO's on a daily basis. You then state that you do not wish to conduct a conventional ICO, you thank us for our advice, but you want to do things your own way. That's a shame, I thought we were going with the full consensus? It even says so in your whitepaper! Oh well, I suppose you know best.

2. Your website, http://thefullconsensusfilms.com was registered 2 weeks ago for just 1 year, as was http://johndrumsentertainment.ru
This indicates that you have no plans for this to be a long term project, despite promising film royalties for 30 years
. That's very disappointing Ivan, I mean we clearly have enough money for a few films, we've handed out around $1.5 billion in funding this year alone! We just don't know what to do with all this cash! We need people like you! Help us out dude, show a little faith! We're here for ya buddy!

3. You want to collect my email address to participate in your ICO, stating that by doing so I agree to my data being collected and processed as per your privacy policy, which cannot be found on your website. Needlessly collecting email addresses from Bitcoiners is very suspicious indeed. It also makes me very angry. Not Bruce Banner angry, but you still wouldn't like it. Grrrr!

4.You provide no links to your previous projects, and seem more concerned at generating marketing and media coverage through a bounty campaign. That's not very good is it, we need to see something dude. Show us your clapperboard at least! I bet you've got a digital one like Spielberg or Ridley Scott uses. You have, haven't you? There's no need to be shy, we don't bite!

5. A Google search of all 3 of your team members names reveals nothing about films. Hmm, well I kind of expected to find something regarding films, I mean you do make them after all. Oh well, no biggie, it's not a deal-breaker!

6. A Google search of your email address reveals nothing about films, instead we find something about a job in a beauty salon. https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=https://www.jobinmoscow.ru/rab.php%3Fid%3D281437&prev=search
Hang on a minute, what's this all about? Ahh, I know, you must be researching for your latest production! That's it isn't it? Are you doing a remake of Shampoo? Can I play Warren Beatty's character?

7. A Google search of your physical address reveals nothing about films, instead we find what is apparently a junkyard.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/ul.+Suzdalskaya,+1,+Moskva,+Russia,+111673/@55.732366,37.8421443,413m/data=
Hey now, what's going on here? You cant run a film production company from a junkyard, even I know that! The equipment will get all greasy, you'd spend all your time cleaning lenses! This isn't very professional at all Ivan, I thought you were serious about this project! You haven't been lying to us have you? Hmm? Yes, I think you might have been telling porky pies just to get some bitcoins. I'm very disappointed Ivan. This kind of thing would definitely send Bruce Banner into a rage. RRRRRRAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Hulk Smash Ivan!!!!!! Destroy Fake Film!!!!!! Grrrrr!!!!!!

8. A search for the owners of the junkyard does not reveal the names of any of your team members. In fact it was suspiciously difficult to find the owners name, almost as if they do not want to be found. But I found it with my skills. I told you about my skills didn't I? You thought I was acting didn't you, but no, I really do have skills. I won't reveal the names here because I do not yet know if this is your real identity, or merely innocent victims caught up in your scam. But I will find out. I shall use my skills. Just as soon as I have eaten breakfast.

9. An image search for thefullconsensusfilms.com does not return any pictures of your team members. Neither does an image search for any of your names. Dammit Ivan, you're supposed to be a film producer. Who took those photos? Do you even have your own camera? You're a real letdown buddy, I thought I was going to be an actor. I'm really cheesed off now.   

10. A reverse image search of your photos returns no results whatsoever. It seems that you have more experience in hiding than making films. Are you the Russian National Hide & Seek Champions? That's quite an achievement, you must be very proud. Did you win a trophy? Do you keep it in the junkyard? I will find it, and I will destroy it. 

11. I spoke to one of your "partners" Blackmagic Design, who were quite surprised to learn of your partnership with them. Apparently they also know people with a very particular set of skills, skills reserved for people like you. I'm not sure if that means getting the Cyberpolice to backtrace you, but they definitely said that you done goofed. They seemed very keen in looking for you. I suspect that they will find you, and they will probably have you arrested. But they will not get your Hide & Seek trophy. That belongs to me. 

Brwnovsky

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:52:57 PM

That way, is that correct?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: