Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:20:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The monster that is yet to be awakened  (Read 2058 times)
Savigny (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:40:10 AM

Hi fellow crypto enthusiasts,

I hereby present you one of the best investment opportunities you can make at this moment. Ofcourse this is only an opinion, so as always, DYOR.

Raiblocks

'RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. RaiBlocks features instant transaction confirmation and has an incredibly low energy footprint.'

What does this mean?

No fees: The RaiBlocks network has no notion of fees.
Low latency: Transactions are natively processed instantly giving a responsive experience.
Scalability: Micropayments require a system capable of significant scalability
Simplicity: Users have a simple experience without technical jargon.
Strong community: The RaiBlocks slack channel is growing day by day (slack.raiblocks.net)

To put it simply: IOTA (2.5B market cap) like features, promising tech, active dev, and a market cap of 'only' 15 million.

- An active and commited developer is one of the most important things to look for in the cryptospace.  As you can see, developer "clemahieu" has been very active on the Raiblocks github.
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/commits/master

Official bitcointalk announcement
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.0

Whitepaper
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13s6BKzRq9oD5Me55JBRzR7BdvjJ44QKqPu2lf-JsAlU/edit

Where to trade

RaiBlocks can currently be traded at:

-Bitgrail
-Mercatox

Once the wallet release is out, I expect this coin to be on major exchanges (ex. Bittrex) very soon.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:05:27 AM

Looks promising, but I will rather wait for it to come on good exchanges, before taking a plunge. volume is important.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:16:21 AM

It also looked pretty much legit to me. As people said on ANN there is new wallet upcoming on the way. So it might be good buy. I bookmarked this and thanks for suggestion.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
JSterni

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:54:01 PM

I read on another thread that there are rumors going on the coin will be listed soon on bittrex. Does anyone here have more info regarding this?
Savigny (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:33:28 PM

Update:

This was posted in in RaiBlocks Slack channel today:

'Debugging of the release is underway, should be a matter of days. Once everything is confirmed stable it will be released.'

Let's gear up for a great week!
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:15:55 PM

I read on another thread that there are rumors going on the coin will be listed soon on bittrex. Does anyone here have more info regarding this?
I don’t know about Bittrex, the coin looks like it could do pretty well without it being on that exchange because people are trading the coin over the counter. More traders are becoming educated on Raiblocks and the technology behind it so they might place a few orders on an exchange so they could get the coins and money if they decide to trade it out.

More exchanges doesn’t really mean that the coin will become pumped, in a simple logic the coin has more potential to rise if there wasn’t that many exchanges listing the coin since it’ll all be in one place.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
cryptocan

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:06:02 PM

I would buy some when it get listed in one of the exchanges I am using,
I am tired of opening accounts in different exchanges just to buy one coin
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:42:20 AM

The volumes are growing and even the listing, but if the news of bitter is true it has to pump much stronger and faster.
Let's wait and see!
Savigny (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:08:56 AM

I don’t know about Bittrex, the coin looks like it could do pretty well without it being on that exchange because people are trading the coin over the counter. More traders are becoming educated on Raiblocks and the technology behind it so they might place a few orders on an exchange so they could get the coins and money if they decide to trade it out.

More exchanges doesn’t really mean that the coin will become pumped, in a simple logic the coin has more potential to rise if there wasn’t that many exchanges listing the coin since it’ll all be in one place.

While I agree with you, I think one of the key factors to look for is volume. Bitgrail is a nice exchange, but it doesn't reach the volume we can possibly get on Polo/Bittrex or any other big exchanges for now.
Savigny (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:46:53 AM

Wallet is released and today we broke 4k sats on Bitgrail.

This is only the beginning!
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:49:08 PM

I heard it will be listed on bittrex? Is it? i've read a lot about this and it seems good. I'll just wait until it is on exchange and see if it will be a good one to investment on.
newgil

Activity: 129
Merit: 18

Whiskey in Jairo! ♫ ♪

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:21:00 AM

I arrived late for this

Cry Cry Cry
newgil

Activity: 129
Merit: 18

Whiskey in Jairo! ♫ ♪

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:29:51 AM

Is there any another "monster to be awakened"?

In the niche of FFM coins, like Radix.global or Stone

Thx
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: