Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ico pre-ann thread discussion - need advice.  (Read 272 times)
kshilov (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Jobs for crypto experts, telegram: @ksshilov

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:17:53 PM

Hi!

We are in process of launching our PRE-ICO thread on bitcointalk. Could you advice what mistakes we should not to do.

Here what I know now:
1. To post great thread with design we need "Member" level
2. Create beautiful thread with product, team description and links to WP and site.
3. Create separate bounty thread
4. Find members of forums for moderation

What else should we do? How to get "member" level access to not be banned - just buy an account?

Howtotoken expert driven community ICO: https://howtotoken.com/join-community/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:21:00 PM

Hi!

We are in process of launching our PRE-ICO thread on bitcointalk. Could you advice what mistakes we should not to do.

Here what I know now:
2. Create beautiful thread with product, team description and links to WP and site.

What else should we do? How to get "member" level access to not be banned - just buy an account?
Do not buy an account, because the account u buy can have a shady past or can be a hacked account. So I strongly recommend you to ask an experienced member with a high rank to post your ANN thread. Get a campaign manager, bounty manager and make the thread look nice. That is all you need to do.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:51:28 PM

Never buy a account.! You will get neg rated for that.

You could use a trusted campaign manager or escrow to get things going.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
alfator

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:20:23 PM

I also would advise you to translate your topic into several languages and then post it in the thread Local This will help to expand the target audience.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:40:05 PM

Hi!

Here what I know now:

Don't think to buy account because people will think that you are using someone else account to scam people.
It's better to hire someone ( avirunes and Yahoo are best)  to post your thread or to manage your bounty campaign.
I can post for y😁😁
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:08:18 PM

Hi!

Here what I know now:

Pm me for details, I will help you managing these thing.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: