Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest some good Altcoins for longterm investment!!!  (Read 1536 times)
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:17:03 AM

Waves, eos, IOT, tenx, 0x, digibyte could be good investments for long term, they are solid projects. I am also thinking of buying a lot of matchpool coins, it can rise like stratis in the next year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greyworld

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:24:15 AM

BAT and CFI for sure.

XLM and SC also look promising.  To a lesser extent, CVC too.

If you don't mind buying a dead, overpriced coin and sitting on it until the whales decide to pump it up again, GEO.  Make sure you get out before the dump though.  It will be swift and it will be brutal.

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:43:08 AM

I'm thinking about investing in Musicoin for longterm. I don't know how far it can go but we know music indstury worths billions and if musicoin somehow manages to be an actor in this industry it will surely be a valuable coin.

Maarten91

Activity: 72
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:39:53 AM

I'd suggest Lisk (although it's price is a bit high atm, wait for a dip), Waves, and mid-term Florincoin.

RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:48:37 AM

Which is the best Altcoin for long term investment, which can rise 100 to 1000% in near future?? does DOGE Coin have good future??

there are currently a lot of topics discussing Dogecoin and why it can not have a good future. you can read them here and in short it is mainly the huge supply of this coin.

and as for long term investment in altcoins, it is not such a good idea in my opinion, the long term performance is never good. i think it is best to stick to 10x 100% rise and gain a total 1000% rise instead of invesing in something and hoping it goes up 1000% and that thing never does!

but among all these alts if i had to choose i would choose Litecoin. because it is known that LTC moves up after bitcoin rises and now that they both have SegWit this rule is more obvious.

Buying the dip...
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:06:39 AM

Bitcoin, bat, lisk and sonm, if you like risk and want to make more profit, invest more in bat, lisk and sonm than bitcoin.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:23:24 AM

Which is the best Altcoin for long term investment, which can rise 100 to 1000% in near future?? does DOGE Coin have good future??
Nah. Just sell your Doge mate. That's is not a good coin i tell you that. Even if that is listed on popular exchange like poloniex. It's not good to hold. There's a lot of coins out there which has more potential to pump huge if you hold them for long time. IOTA for example. This is amazing altcoin. ICO was successful and just listed as top 7 on coinmarketcap in just a short period of time. Tezos also is one of the most talk about token right now. Still undervalue and potential coin in 2018. KICKICO, raised 5000 ETH on is pre-ICO. Will definitely a success at their ICO phase too. Check it out.
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:26:48 AM

shift is a good longterm investment
1,2 dollars price range and a project that is nearly finished
i hope that september many things happen and it goes to the mainnet
still some bugfixes are getting released
11m supply pays off for 1 dollar marketcap is pretty low atm

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:54:09 AM

I wouldn't recommend doge that can give you profit but max would be 300% and can take more time. You can follow my strategy what i did was bought 10 xmr at $40 and invested it in a gambling site (safedice) 2 weeks ago and today it is valued at almost 11 xmr and the value has gone high. Same with ltc it is still low i bought and invested on cryptogames do this strategy you will earn a few coins also.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:58:47 AM

I have written many topics and will continue to write. In the long run I am very hopeful of Zencash and I think he will make me rich. Therefore, I continue to do most of my investments to Zencash.

My long-term investment list is as follows:

Zencash (ZEN)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
ARK
WAVES
OMISE GO
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:39:57 AM

The best altcoin for long term investment for me is ETH. I think your expectation for rising 100 to 1000% can be true if you invest ETH. ETH is the highest valued altcoin so it might come to that result. If DOGE coin have good future? I don't think, ETH is still better to that.

greyworld

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:52:57 AM

SYS looks very strong.  Undervalued, strong product, good team, good marketing.

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
superplus

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:56:57 AM

Just been suggested above always go for those altcoin which are listed on the top coinmarketcap since those coins does really have the potential on increasing its price but still not a guarantee that in 2 years time i would able to move thats why do it for your own risk.If you arent sure on choosing alts then better to stick to bitcoin.
wilson_bitbybit

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:05:18 AM
Merited by Carmen_Sandiego (2)

First of all, any altcoin, if taken as a long term investment, it's a huge risk. But if I had to choose, I would consider coins that are not a copy of Bitcoin, and whose innovations make things better, not worse, which is what we see in most altcoins.

I think there is room in the market for currencies that bring a greater focus on scalability and usability, especially when they are technologies that are totally different from blockchain, such as DAG based cryptocurrencies. Take Byteball as an example

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
The_QNK

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:07:48 AM

I suggest you ARK, WAVES and STRATIS
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: