Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:33:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [0,032 BTC] Buy a dedicated server at ovh.us for me (USA only)  (Read 199 times)
niceday2017 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:30:35 PM

I need someone from USA to buy a dedicated server from ovh.us for me.
Its this one
https://www.ovh.com/ma/serveurs_dedies/enterprise/173sp2.xml with SSD for 108$

All you need to do is signup and verify your account (they will ask you to email them a scan/pic of your photo id and utility bill).
Then you will login and make the payment with paypal or credit card.

Once they have verified your docs, send me the username and password and I will send you 0,032 BTC.

The reason I am asking this is that OVH do not allow my country to buy from them directly.
I need someone in USA to do it (I know they allow Europeans to buy, but then they charge VAT).

If you can do this, please reply or PM me.
Thanks.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:26:58 PM

I need someone from USA to buy a dedicated server from ovh.us for me.
Its this one
https://www.ovh.com/ma/serveurs_dedies/enterprise/173sp2.xml with SSD for 108$

All you need to do is signup and verify your account (they will ask you to email them a scan/pic of your photo id and utility bill).
Then you will login and make the payment with paypal or credit card.

Once they have verified your docs, send me the username and password and I will send you 0,032 BTC.

The reason I am asking this is that OVH do not allow my country to buy from them directly.
I need someone in USA to do it (I know they allow Europeans to buy, but then they charge VAT).

If you can do this, please reply or PM me.
Thanks.

So basically you want people to sell their identity so that you can register for OVH.com?
Real identities don't come cheap, it would be better if you just buy it yourself.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:29:07 PM

And what if you're up to something no good with that server, like running a malware c&c? Or scamming someone for large amount of money proxying through that server? What then?
There are quite a few dedicated server providers that will happily take your money regardless what country you're from and match their pricing.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: