Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:25:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with withdrawal - Hashnest  (Read 329 times)
gmreis (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:41:25 PM

Hi guys,

I'm new to bitcoin and I made an investment in Hashnest.

On Monday (08/21/2017), I made a withdrawal from my wallet and until today has not been confirmed.

I got in touch with the BITMAIN staff and they told me that the rate (BTC / KB) is very low. But it was they who set the rate. I have answered this with them and am waiting for the answer.

Can someone else give me a light how could I complete this transaction? Can I handle this transaction in any way Huh

Thanks
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:09:06 PM

Hi guys,

I'm new to bitcoin and I made an investment in Hashnest.

On Monday (08/21/2017), I made a withdrawal from my wallet and until today has not been confirmed.

I got in touch with the BITMAIN staff and they told me that the rate (BTC / KB) is very low. But it was they who set the rate. I have answered this with them and am waiting for the answer.

Can someone else give me a light how could I complete this transaction? Can I handle this transaction in any way Huh

Thanks

It's fully their responsibility to send BTC with proper fee, not yours and they control most of the mining power so should be no issue for them to include small fee transaction. I would definitely ask them to fix it asap.

Nevetheless you can try speed it up using viabtc accelerator https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ (just enter tx id and solve captcha. There is some request limit but once you get success confirmation your tx will be included in their next block.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: