Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:26:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we risk mining bitcoins ?  (Read 2454 times)
Vastraint

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:11:25 PM

I think we can calculate how much we get with the hardware we have. While you have good hardware and it produces well, I think it remains an advantage.
Mining gives huge profit as far as the electric bill is under control and the processors used have really a good speed. In order to handle large number of transactions, speed and processing power are required greatly. I think it is worth trying and a better way to earn bitcoins than Signature Campaign.

Some multi-million companies are pushing the mining of BTc, that means it will be worth it but due to the difficulty of mining these crypto, only some large budget whale can provide such rig and I think consumer grades individual should mine altcoins instead of BTc to be more profitable.
And yes we can earn BTC in some alternative ways. Mining it would be worth it but this will take a huge amount of money and effort.

uzumaki

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:46:17 PM

i will love to hear opinions from everyone, do you think its worth it? should we risk mining the cryptocurrency ?
even laypeople who do not fully understand about bitcoin mining should find and learn how to mine a good can be done through a lot of reading in discussion forums and internet browsing this is used to reduce the risk in mining bitcoin because mined bitcoin also requires capital such as hardware and other things such as graphics cards, ASIC cards, intel core i5 haswell and others.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:06:06 AM

I do not see any risk in bitcoin. Especially not you, but China for the most part. You can risk only if you buy it. And if there is such a question about risk, then do not buy.
in everything there is a risk in everything no matter what it will  be, so take a risk, it can help us to improve ourself and it can help us also to be more productive and wise by the next time we can a challenge in some problem in we may encounter in our daily lives, so take a risk a be brave enough to face it everyday.
Our life has several threats and we are always in risk because there is known time of our death  so take risk do you invest and get your desirable profits from bit coin I am confident over bit coin on the basis of the popularity gained by the bet coin.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:02:06 AM

Whatever we do there is certainly a risk, even if we do not take any action then remain at risk, I think this is a natural thing, when there is a profit opportunity of course there is also a chance of loss. mining is very good because bitcoin prices continue to rise, make sure to prepare the calculation before mining so as not to lose.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:13:34 AM

I do not see any risk in bitcoin. Especially not you, but China for the most part. You can risk only if you buy it. And if there is such a question about risk, then do not buy.
in everything there is a risk in everything no matter what it will  be, so take a risk, it can help us to improve ourself and it can help us also to be more productive and wise by the next time we can a challenge in some problem in we may encounter in our daily lives, so take a risk a be brave enough to face it everyday.
Our life has several threats and we are always in risk because there is known time of our death  so take risk do you invest and get your desirable profits from bit coin I am confident over bit coin on the basis of the popularity gained by the bet coin.
indeed bitcoin is high risk, the same as other investments. but the risk of bitcoin it proportional to profits that we get. While the other risk of investment will not be the same as profits with bitcoin. bitcoin can rise very quickly in a short time. so you don't have to think about the risk, but you should also think about profits.

TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:03:04 AM

You should be more clear what you mean by 'risk'. If it means that your country has banned bitcoin, and you wanna risk mining illegally, then definitely not. Then comes the question of profit...maybe you want to know that whether you will profit from bitcoin, and the answer to that is, if you are mining alone with CPUs and GPUs, or even 1 ASIC machine, then you won't profit. There are huge mining farms that are required to profit from bitcoin, which cheap as hell electricity and state of the art cooling architecture.
Only if you have these above mentioned things, you may profit from bitcoin. Solo mining just isn't profitable now, you will even probably damage your machine that way, if using a CPU/GPU.

Linuld

Activity: 473

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:13:28 AM

in everything there is a risk in everything no matter what it will  be, so take a risk, it can help us to improve ourself and it can help us also to be more productive and wise by the next time we can a challenge in some problem in we may encounter in our daily lives, so take a risk a be brave enough to face it everyday.
indeed bitcoin is high risk, the same as other investments. but the risk of bitcoin it proportional to profits that we get. While the other risk of investment will not be the same as profits with bitcoin. bitcoin can rise very quickly in a short time. so you don't have to think about the risk, but you should also think about profits.
We have a risk in all work but choosing a good work to take risk is important. risking on some chit coins is dangerous we are not sure when the coins will grow. but risking in bitcoins is really worth. look at this year price chart of bitcoins and tell is it worth or not. don't believe others advice blindly you check out with your own eyes and invest.
monir34

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:37:49 PM

Yes.  Becaus I think Bitcoin mining is not risk. Due to your own equipment for mining Bitcoin that's why no risk. It's totally your own. Yes some proble about electricity. If your country electricity bill is higher then you have risk for Bitcoin  mining. I can't find any other risk. I believe you can mine Bitcoin proffesonally. Once a day I will.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:48:38 PM

As many do not afford the hardware required to do mining by itself but there are many websites who promise to help us doin mining but after some days they make a fraud. I don't trust anyone and invest my money to do mining untill i am not sure that my investments will  safe.

Siddela Sarat Kumar

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:56:46 PM

Yes, mining a bitcoin is a profitable thing along with some risk factor to it. But I personally prefer trading over mining for fair amount of profits.
At the end of the day if decide to mine a bitcoin. There is no harm.
fateh1313

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:25:44 PM

We can mine bitcoin also but what about resources you should have proper hardware, electricity and infrastructure all at cheap price than only you think and that also not of btc but alt coins more over government permission is main thing in india its not allowed     

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰INVEST▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook •  Pre-ICO starts on 6.11.2017 • TelegramMedium  ◆[/center
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:38:37 PM

We can mine bitcoin also but what about resources you should have proper hardware, electricity and infrastructure all at cheap price than only you think and that also not of btc but alt coins more over government permission is main thing in india its not allowed     

Do it safe and proberly legal means No risk to mining Bitcoins because it's a digital currency system and it's done by all r procedure are called legal means safe and  not procedure illegal means  unsafe.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:42:11 PM

In my opinion, it will depend on its structure, as we have seen the previous answers, a great server, good plates and a good investment. I'll bet more on "Trade"
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:21:21 PM

i will love to hear opinions from everyone, do you think its worth it? should we risk mining the cryptocurrency ?

Will in my own opinion,if i have a capital  now why not?if  i have  a capital i want to become a bitcoin miners, if i can afford to buy a hardware the ant miner S9,in using to mining bitcoin.this is my passion if the time i can earn this project,and my second option is  to become a bitcoin miner's or mining an  cryptocurrency world.

SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:50:30 AM

It is okay thats what i know if you have a good server and good hardware or device to mine but i know we need to have a good specification to do that and we all know how much it cost and how much we will spend for it to have a good mining. But if you do have much knowledge or you do have some strategies to work on mining that is not bad to risk mining bitcoins.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:02:33 AM

Mining BTC is never a risk. The issue is the financial implications. You need resources to do such which will tell on your pocket.

ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:37:39 AM

It would be really worth only if you would be able to get cheap electricity and if you could afford to buy powerful ASIC miners to mine bitcoin.

The main aspect you should take in to consideration is that government is not in an idea to ban bitcoin or declare bitcoin mining as illegal as if it happens,all your invested money would be a waste.Or else,you should have to mine    secretly that would be a risk as you have mentioned before.Venezuelans are still doing that by mining secretly.

Dek!

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:59:21 AM

If you mining bitcoin right now it's too late, because level of difficulty. You need to put effort and resources to mine.
Maybe you can mining other cryptocurrency on they early birth but it you must be careful to chose.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:15:37 PM

Mining cryptocurrencies is a very great domain of profit, but first you should invest a lot of money for hardware machine to allow you to mine, also you shouldn't forget electricity fees, because as i heard, that mining hardware use a lot of power, If you set everthing well, you will make a great profit depends in your machines, or graphic cards that you use.

Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:18:39 PM

i dont think this will be the best time to mine because bitcoin is almost max. maybe invest in buying bitcoin is the best way than to risk your money in buying mining stuffs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: