Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:26:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin recommendations  (Read 2186 times)
RankoYS (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:45:56 PM

Hello everyone Smiley
I need some recommendations. I'm in a position where I have bunch of BTC to invest into altcoins, I'm usually on the other side stuck with all my BTC in alts so if anyone has any recommendations they would be very welcome. Thanks in advance! Grin
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:49:44 PM

i think coval will go x1000 soon, buy it fast

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:09:03 PM

Ripple (XRP) seems like a good choice,
looks like there will be some interesting news, I see they have prepared something
https://twitter.com/Ripple

And some other recommendations: XLM, ETH, and NEO

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:14:50 PM

Hello everyone Smiley
I need some recommendations. I'm in a position where I have bunch of BTC to invest into altcoins, I'm usually on the other side stuck with all my BTC in alts so if anyone has any recommendations they would be very welcome. Thanks in advance! Grin
i will recommend you only OMG, the one of two projects advised by VB, its very hot since ico and has a very good performance in the market recently, its parent company Omise is strong in pay industry
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:19:31 PM

Hello everyone Smiley
i will recommend you only OMG, the one of two projects advised by VB, its very hot since ico and has a very good performance in the market recently, its parent company Omise is strong in pay industry

OMG is truly a promising project and the ICO was very successful, with the help of VB, a lot of investors are coming in and as we can see the price has grow from $1 to $10.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:29:45 PM

If you have btc, you should maintain your btc portfolio now, most good altcoins are in bubble now I am talking about new coins like bancor, tezos, 0x, neo, monero... They have big potential but also in bubble now. Ethereum or bitcoin is not in bubble.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:40:56 PM

you should give xvp virtacoinplus a shot! i love their project www.virtacoinworld.com and price is still at lower rate, i know this coin will definatly hit the sky in no distance time. this is the best time to invest on this coin, now that price is still very cheap. i have bought already Grin official website www.xvpworld.com
FromTheStars

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:46:36 PM

omg is looking for a moon soon
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:48:45 PM

http://iop-project.com/

internet of people is soo low, i guess a rebounce will come. doubling your money seems much more likely than loosing all.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fabricioasv

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

I think the next will be KyberNetwork and Grid+.
RankoYS (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:53:20 PM

internet of people is soo low, i guess a rebounce will come. doubling your money seems much more likely than loosing all.

I already have some IOP. I'm down about 0.5BTC on it so far Embarrassed
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:54:52 PM

I already have some IOP. I'm down about 0.5BTC on it so far Embarrassed

yeah, so buying some now should be quite safe. its much more likely it will reboune soon.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
suram

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:56:04 PM

Aragon, lisk, and matchpool are good coins and aventus , monetha are good as ico

ADVERTISEMENT SPACE FOR RENT, PM
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:58:05 PM

I purchased  SiaCoin yesterday, and NeosCoin. Both because I just fundamentally like what they're doing. With SiaCoin I worry that I'm getting in too late. Over $200 million in market cap, and it has been so well advertised by people here on this sub that I'm not sure I have a ton of faith in earning multiples of my investment. NeosCoin is sort of the opposite. $16 million market cap very small coin but it's relatively scarce and I like the concept. They've got a new release coming out soon so I'm optimistic that that coin will be a good gainer.
RankoYS (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:00:44 PM

Hello everyone Smiley

OMG is truly a promising project and the ICO was very successful, with the help of VB, a lot of investors are coming in and as we can see the price has grow from $1 to $10.
Seems risky to invest in right now, new coins are always risky. I try to avoid them after ZEC...
RankoYS (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:04:59 PM

I purchased  SiaCoin yesterday, and NeosCoin. Both because I just fundamentally like what they're doing. With SiaCoin I worry that I'm getting in too late. Over $200 million in market cap, and it has been so well advertised by people here on this sub that I'm not sure I have a ton of faith in earning multiples of my investment. NeosCoin is sort of the opposite. $16 million market cap very small coin but it's relatively scarce and I like the concept. They've got a new release coming out soon so I'm optimistic that that coin will be a good gainer.
I've just checked out SiaCoin, seems pretty good. My friend also told me about it. It didn't really bounce back after the dump. I'll probably invest 0.15-25 in it. Neos already jumped a bit, hope you do well with it Smiley
RankoYS (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:08:47 PM

If you have btc, you should maintain your btc portfolio now, most good altcoins are in bubble now I am talking about new coins like bancor, tezos, 0x, neo, monero... They have big potential but also in bubble now. Ethereum or bitcoin is not in bubble.
Yeah that might be a good idea too.. we'll see Smiley
Thanks for the advice
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:18:24 PM

I will give you a few options in my portfolio, from which you can review and make your decision.
IXT, Bowhead, Rivetz, TRST
If you have questions you can pm me  Smiley

coinfoundry

Activity: 292

Miningcore

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:51:05 PM

Monero isn't new at all and has a solid developer base so I don't think it belongs with the rest of the bunch you've listed. Neo is risky but might take off. Bancor does indeed look like a scam - one with professional marketing behind it.

Miningcore.pro - Stress-Free, Reliable Crypto Mining. Period.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:53:02 PM

It good to see that you are actually considering to invest in altcoins, I must that is a good move. There are some altcoins which have great potential and might be worth investing in for long term investments. I recommend that you consider investing in wings, next, dogecoin, siacoin, iota, neo.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: