Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:31:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin recommendations  (Read 2186 times)
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:37:49 PM

Also etherium will go x100 soon, people dont expect it because it alrdy went up a lot recently, but its going x100 soon.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
RankoYS (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:29:23 PM

I got couple of decent coins. Thanks everyone for the advice!  Grin Grin
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:35:04 PM

I recommend edgeless. Yes it is already pumped, but the gaming platform has not even been released. It will be a big player in the future, and you can still get it on some dips around 15k sats.

Ark, you can hold it and get the delegate rewards. It has not nearly reached its potential.  Same with RISE, hold for the delegate rewards.

Zencash, just starting to get discovered, and it's still early to get in. This coin will be big on the privacy scene. Even better, get some masternodes.

Counterparty, now that segwit has activated counterparty will be used more with more efficiency, the price could go ten or twenty times.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:49:36 PM

Do not you want to save or invest your bitcoin for a long time? I mean for years to come.

Ghasty

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:04:35 PM

Do not you want to save or invest your bitcoin for a long time? I mean for years to come.

Bitcoin is screwed in the long term. All it has now is a huge brand name, but with more innovative coins such as Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum it's only a matter of time before the head is on the chopping block.
pavelna07

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:22:36 AM

What is your position on NEO isn’t already too late to get in?

Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:01:10 PM

It good to see that you are actually considering to invest in altcoins, I must that is a good move. There are some altcoins which have great potential and might be worth investing in for long term investments. I recommend that you consider investing in wings, next, dogecoin, siacoin, iota, neo.

Yes the doge coins when viewed from the analysis show something good and will last long in altcoin competition, and what do you think coin that will last long and what coin will soon disappear from the exchanger

Craael

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:04:50 PM

What is your position on NEO isn’t already too late to get in?

NEO is definitely a long-term hold, where you can generate GAS by holding it in Neon wallet.
If you want to flip some quick profits on Neo I'd enter at 0.009+-.

Talking about best altcoins to invest in I would definitely recommend to take a look at following.
BQX - Binance, medium-long term hold. It's a platform for cryptomarket predictions, they offer a reward system where you can get rewards in BQX for having good market predictions.
BNB - Binance, medium-long term hold. It's a chinese exchange, most of the documents is in chinese but with google translate you're fine. Binance.com is using BNB to pay for transfer and purchasing fees (50% discount), they are also offering some upcoming ICO's - TRON for example. Definitely worth buying even at current price!
LUN - Lunyr, medium-long term hold, possible to do some short term profits. Entry between 0.0026-0.0028.  In December they're going to release a beta version of the product on testnet. In first quarter of 2018 they're going to release beta on mainnet and at this point we could be looking at price between 45 - 100$, currently 10-15$.

I do not recommend buying shitcoins - low volume, unexperienced team or without existing product. Of course you can do some flips for a profit on them, but it's a risky speculative move.
Milou92

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:22:50 PM

Quite simply, Litecoin could/should also be a good investment don't you think ?
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:39:55 PM

I would use ICOalert, they list all the upcoming and ongoing ICO's and are a good source.

In regards to what i am looking into:-

I am watching KickICO, Nexus and Crowdholding.

KickICO provides a platform for startup to raise funds.  - https://www.kickico.com/
Nexus provides a dencentralised social media platform  - https://ico.nexus.social/
Crowdholding is a co-creation platform that connects startups with the general public. - https://ico.crowdholding.com/

KickICO has just finished it's presale and will start their ICO in a few days
Nexus is into their ICO
Crowdholding is only 2 weeks into their presale, so it's a good time to get some bonuses.

Reason i am looking into these are they are interesting projects, with a strong team, great whitepaper, good concepts and a strong social media following. If i had to pick one to invest in, i would pick Crowdholding as they are still in the pre-sale meaning that you can get a lot more for your money. But all look promising projects.
itraznea

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:02:02 PM

You can risk some bucks on Zoin coin. It is very low now, it is operated by community, i think it has some good potential. It may be risky buy don't invest too much, just as much as you can afford to loose .. It is just my opinion..
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:04:19 PM

I would recommend XEM/NEM for long term, Adex and waves if you still don't have those coins yet. Around how much bitcoin are you investing anyway, because it would be a wise idea too keep some bitcoins too for long term investment.
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:19:47 PM

My recommendation for alt coin i always support Etherum because this coin is next Bitcoin everybody knows about this coin.My next recommendation is NEO because this coin potential is good.At this time only two coins is my recommendation.
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:44:07 PM

If I myself from altcoin like ETH, LTC, DOGE.
But I think if you are interested, please study the coin.
Hope my recommendation is useful.
Good luck.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:27:26 PM

Personally there are many recommendations for alt coin from me.First recommendation is NEO because its really something different coin.Secondly ETH is my favourite coin because this coin is good development.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:39:30 PM

Hello everyone Smiley
I need some recommendations. I'm in a position where I have bunch of BTC to invest into altcoins, I'm usually on the other side stuck with all my BTC in alts so if anyone has any recommendations they would be very welcome. Thanks in advance! Grin

I would not recommend a coin for you, because other friends have given you a lot of choices.
I think you will be troubled with some choices.
You should be more patient, you can learn first before everything becomes pointless,
after your new ready to buy for allcoin.
Good luck

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:47:48 PM

If you want to invest in some pretty, not familiar coins (and not the usual suspect everyone would suggest) I would recommend:
-Civic - coins which provide you identity management
- Metal - coin backed by serious team with serious goals
- Vox - one of the most undervalued coin, if people realize its potential price might go crazy
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:49:05 PM

try to see for waves, i see it will be a lot of advantages for long term investment,

you should buy for waves before you regret.
Calangaman

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:52:41 PM

If you look for solid plays, XMR, LTC and ETH should do well due to their specs and good liquidity

If you are ready to take more risk in exchange of greater returns, Vertcoin is good bet as it's Asic resistant and very advanced technologically.
Monacoin is another good option now. It's a japanese coin and it should benefit from the new legal framework for digital currencies in Japan.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:55:43 PM

Hello everyone Smiley
I need some recommendations. I'm in a position where I have bunch of BTC to invest into altcoins, I'm usually on the other side stuck with all my BTC in alts so if anyone has any recommendations they would be very welcome. Thanks in advance! Grin

I would not recommend a coin for you, because other friends have given you a lot of choices.
I think you will be troubled with some choices.
You should be more patient, you can learn first before everything becomes pointless,
after your new ready to buy for allcoin.
Good luck
There are hundreds of altcoins on the market, and there are dozens of altcoins that keep coming. if you are looking for the altcoin I recommend you to invest on Etherum. Maybe many other users will agree with it but if you want to look for another potential altcoin maybe you can see some ICOs with their brilliant ideas. maybe you can buy one of the potential and get rich when the price really pump
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: