Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet of People (IOP) Good entry to buy?  (Read 2045 times)
noeeel (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:31:18 PM

What do you think about buying IOP now, it is so low. Can it really go lower?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IIOII
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:33:59 PM

The scale starts at zero. So the answer is yes.
noeeel (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:34:54 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internet-of-people/

but it will rebounce somewhen, i think the rebounce will come. there is still progress with them.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
noeeel (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:39:14 PM

There was even progress with them. They have a new webpage

http://iop-project.com/

or what other coin do you recommend as entry now?

I only want to buy in the <1 Million market cap region

kordsa

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:19:39 AM

IOP at bittrex price felt from 2000000 sats to 10000 sats started to increase steadily after new dev takeover and continues to go up now it is 16000 sats in order to catch the old levels x100 is possible.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:24:56 AM

IOP at bittrex price felt from 2000000 sats to 10000 sats started to increase steadily after new dev takeover and continues to go up now it is 16000 sats in order to catch the old levels x100 is possible.
its a good thing to watch out if how far the new dev can handle this project and what would be there offer to promote this coin again
and begin being recognize, I want to see more updates here coming from the new dev team.
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:14:04 PM

I like the idea of IOP but many people are scared away by the premine. Something like two people own 95% of all the coins. The development does seem to have some activity, there was a mobile app released recently. If you plan on entering prepare for a long hold. Place some lower orders around 12k. Buy small amounts on dips. If it ever does come back it could go to 50k first and hang out around there for a while. Maybe if they had a burn, or an airdrop and gave away a chunk of coins it could bring it back. Just hoping on some more development.
noeeel (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:36:39 PM

I like the idea of IOP but many people are scared away by the premine. Something like two people own 95% of all the coins. The development does seem to have some activity, there was a mobile app released recently. If you plan on entering prepare for a long hold. Place some lower orders around 12k. Buy small amounts on dips. If it ever does come back it could go to 50k first and hang out around there for a while. Maybe if they had a burn, or an airdrop and gave away a chunk of coins it could bring it back. Just hoping on some more development.

Honestly I changed my mind, the better investment is now DeepOnion for me. You can still participate in the FREE Airdrops, you need to something for it, but then you get free coins. Check the link in my signature and apply for the Airdrop.

We are currently in round 8th of 40, so still plenty of coins to earn. The distribution of coins increases over time. You can also buy ONIONS right now, they are quite cheap. Check it out and apply with the link in my sig.

Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:50:40 AM

You have the answers now...
Take care and good luck...!
Whoisthelorax

Activity: 370
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:30:43 AM

You guys do realize that this project just arbitrarily decided to increase their mining reward from 2/block to 50/block!?!

A 25x increase in the money supply...don't be fooled by recent spike.

This could sink below 1k Satoshi...
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:00:24 PM

You guys do realize that this project just arbitrarily decided to increase their mining reward from 2/block to 50/block!?!

Thats a wierd trick to screw those who have no idea about this.
Nice move IOP...very nice...not buying that (that doesnt mean I think coin wont shoot up.In cryptoworld any coin can pump)
Dinoking

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:06:07 PM

This my friends is a nonsensical coin that goes from nothing to over 7 times its value in 2 days. Seems very iffy at best. That being said wish I would have got it at $0.45 before it hit $4.00  Roll Eyes
CroDam

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:08:01 PM

Go IOP go. Great project with many problems. I hope all the best for this idea.
Creasian

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:42:09 AM

lol pump and dump coin
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:00:23 AM

Thats a wierd trick to screw those who have no idea about this.
Nice move IOP...very nice...not buying that (that doesnt mean I think coin wont shoot up.In cryptoworld any coin can pump)
That was not a good move to the current buyers, as far as i understand about that was just like your are feeding your money to the pumpers and they will be running with a lot of profit or even hundreds percent from the previous price. This seems a bit scary for me to see the latest chart of Iop and how people are moving to buy that.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
atulvatsa

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:37:21 AM

IOP token is now listed on CoinSwitch. It can be purchased from https://www.coinswitch.co/exchange/btc/iop/0.1

Buy more than 100 cryptocurrencies at best rates from CoinSwitch. Visit https://www.coinswitch.co
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:07:13 AM

Do not really see the big use here to be honest.
Too many new coins nowadays
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:46:45 PM

One of the things that likes from the internet of coin is its total supply coin is a little. I've bought and hold for long-term investments. Hope my feeling right and get the profit in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: