Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Russian women more promiscuous?  (Read 5276 times)
420 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 11:27:06 PM

Can you find me a study showing if they're more promiscuous than American girls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXOtYPcC4tQ

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 01:51:24 AM

Can you find me a study showing if they're more promiscuous than American girls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXOtYPcC4tQ

I too would like to see this study...perhaps one listing the most promiscuous countries and perhaps a list with phone numbers. Tongue

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
420 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 04:11:42 AM

this is interesting:

http://open.salon.com/blog/ilya_shambat/2012/05/15/how_nice_guys_and_promiscuous_women_are_alike

more on topic:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&ved=0CEIQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fs1.zetaboards.com%2Fanthroscape%2Ftopic%2F2979107%2F&ei=hvSaUYvXHYPTiwL5roH4Cw&usg=AFQjCNE7jZgYQv8OF34KRCKXU61PCtvQMg&sig2=Ac0XvGt_xt9zA5AFb0u09A
1 United Kingdom
2 Germany
3 Netherlands
4 Czech Republic
5 Australia
6 USA
7 France
8 Turkey
9 Mexico
10 Canada
11 Italy
12 Poland
13 Spain
14 Greece
15 Portugal (ANI)

http://artofabsence.com/backpacking/the-results-are-in-here-are-the-worlds-top-ten-most-promiscuous-countries-to-travel/
1. Finland 50.5
2. New Zealand 47.69
3. Slovenia 46.26
4. Lithuania 46.1
5. Austria 45.73
6. Latvia 43.93
7. Croatia 42.98
8. Israel 40.95
9. Bolivia 40.9
10. Argentina 40.74

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 09:43:04 AM

If you paid for my trip there I could go on a fact finding mission for you kekkeekkekeee Cheesy
420 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:22:20 AM

If you paid for my trip there I could go on a fact finding mission for you kekkeekkekeee Cheesy

too much for one man

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:07:11 AM

If it helps at all, I knew a native Russian gal--don't know her much anymore.  Anyway, she was really sweet, but seemed more interested in school than anything.  Her friends were very nice as well, and I mean that, they weren't like our all-American yap-yap omigawd Becky shoes clothes shoes clothes "does he like me?  I'll wait for him to say anything" girls.  I don't know if this translates into promiscuity, but, I wouldn't mind seeing one.

420 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:08:50 AM

If it helps at all, I knew a native Russian gal--don't know her much anymore.  Anyway, she was really sweet, but seemed more interested in school than anything.  Her friends were very nice as well, and I mean that, they weren't like our all-American yap-yap omigawd Becky shoes clothes shoes clothes "does he like me?  I'll wait for him to say anything" girls.  I don't know if this translates into promiscuity, but, I wouldn't mind seeing one.

sign me up

Bush

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:04:38 PM

A buddy that was in the airborne told me its because they don't have the stigma along with sex like America does. They look at it as both parties are having a good time and feeling good, not everything us americans bring along.
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:11:39 PM

Being pretty much neighbours with Russia, and knowing some people(they don't know me) that married Russian women, I've heard that it's very hard to "leave"/divorce a Russian woman once you've married her. Has nothing to do with religion or laws.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
nobbynobbynoob

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Annuit cœptis humanae libertas

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 02:16:07 PM

Aussie woman or strict celibacy for me, thanks. Non-negotiable (other than by what I think of as the "anarchist's compromise" but that's an unlikely scenario).

For promiscuity I care not. I found it hilarious when a "working girl" approached me in a Vegas bar wanting $400 for a "night out"! I replied that even discounting $399,99 would not be enough, and then she proceeded to rant on and try to start a profound moral debate about how "normal dating" or being in a relationship is really no different from prostitution. (Obviously, no matter what I think of prostitution, drugs, etc., their consensual use should not be illegal.)

Earn Free Bitcoins!   Earn bitcoin via BitcoinGet
BTC tip: 1PKkvuwC24Vqjv9odigXs1QVzE66jEJqmb (if <200 µBTC, please donate to charity)
LTC tip: LRqXaNdF79QHvhPpS5AZdEJZnLiNnAkJvq (if <Ł0,05, please donate to charity)
CanadianGuy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:30:43 PM

Being pretty much neighbours with Russia, and knowing some people(they don't know me) that married Russian women, I've heard that it's very hard to "leave"/divorce a Russian woman once you've married her. Has nothing to do with religion or laws.

please elaborate
Jobe7

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Now they are thinking what to do with me

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:12:44 PM

I might be persuaded to undertake such a difficult research study within the UK  Roll Eyes (jk!)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 08:14:43 PM

I might be persuaded to undertake such a difficult research study within the UK  Roll Eyes (jk!)

Given the high rate of vodka consumption in Russia, it would be important to establish a neutral control group.  This could be done by taking American college students (many other groups would do, but these would be conveniently located and able/willing to engage in the testing process) and submitting them to a series of encounters which consisted of inebriating doses of vodka followed by sexual advances.

This would of course be explained to them as being in the interests of the greater good of mankind including it's essential relationship to whether the planet was going to burn up from global warming.

The results of this testing process could then be compared to Russian women in their native habitat, after adjusting the Russian group for similar age, educational levels, body type, hair color, and other statistically relevant factors.
420 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:42:53 PM

I might be persuaded to undertake such a difficult research study within the UK  Roll Eyes (jk!)

Given the high rate of vodka consumption in Russia, it would be important to establish a neutral control group.  This could be done by taking American college students (many other groups would do, but these would be conveniently located and able/willing to engage in the testing process) and submitting them to a series of encounters which consisted of inebriating doses of vodka followed by sexual advances.

This would of course be explained to them as being in the interests of the greater good of mankind including it's essential relationship to whether the planet was going to burn up from global warming.

The results of this testing process could then be compared to Russian women in their native habitat, after adjusting the Russian group for similar age, educational levels, body type, hair color, and other statistically relevant factors.

so you prefer blondes too? :O)

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:23:28 PM

so you prefer blondes too? :O)
That is a good question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcdmq07u2T8
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: