Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:23:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there somewhere thread with best bounties?  (Read 387 times)
Riddikulo (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:35:18 PM

Is there somewhere thread with best bounties? I mean just with best ideas and with best teams.

Because now there are dozens and dozens of bounties and it is very difficult to find the best ones. Maybe there is some thread with this information? Or some channels or websites? It is definitely there are somewhere but need just to find!

What I'm knowing is that all ICO that was on Wings is quite valuable (same all bounties I think).

Thanks in Advance for answers!
sheld0n

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:57:28 PM

No there is no such thread. You can not even know which bounty program is the best because you do not know how much the most tokens will be worth when they are issued and distributed. All you can do is a guess which one has the most potential and which will give you the most return on "time investment".
Giraffle

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:03:43 PM

Well there is airdropalert.com which is pretty nice
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 07:06:28 AM

No there is no such thread. You can not even know which bounty program is the best because you do not know how much the most tokens will be worth when they are issued and distributed. All you can do is a guess which one has the most potential and which will give you the most return on "time investment".

Agree with you.
Just try to join as many as bounties campaign,  for tbe result just see later.
Because we can,t predict what, s gonna happen.
But joining many bounties are fun when time to get payment Cheesy

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:31:25 PM

But here is airdrops? This is not what exactly asked Riddikulo
Anyway this site is quite interesting. Thanks!
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 07:57:54 PM

I think the only bounties that actually you can know how much you can get is the bounties you can get in services section like signature campaign or social media campaign  this time they are paying in bitcoin instead of altcoin because we do not know actually like the other said if the altcoin will be worth in the future or not..
Such  a interesting site honestly.. Do you updating it daily and all upcoming altcoin are new?
Hope that you can update and added more altcoin which is we can see if what are the upcoming altcoin to be release..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Riddikulo (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:53:38 PM

People like you annoy me. It's been made so easy. All bounties are now in one thread and you still complain. You someone that won't work and wants things handed to them.

Also I'm pretty sure many people are retarded. The easier it is to find bounties the less work for you this less money for you. Use your head.

Oh come on!
I now little bit learn this question and I found some sites! It is actually not about bounty, but just about ICO. So sites are:
icobench
tokenmarket.net
icorating

Yes this is not fully about bounty, but still you can see great companies snd some ratings. And you can choose which bounty better to participate!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: