Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2024, 06:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Good Is The GTX 1050 TI For Mining?  (Read 2422 times)
Chmewy (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:53:54 PM

So I just do mining for fun! I dont intend to live off this nor make much money from it as well. Right now I have a spare PC with a AMD 6-Core CPU and a AMD R7 250... I get around 0.67 USD a day.... This isnt much and im ok with that! Most of the money I get is from the CPU, not the GPU. So if I was to buy a GTX 1050 TI for around $170.... How much will this go up. In HASH. I use NiceHashMiner for Bitcoin
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1354

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:59:11 PM

So I just do mining for fun! I dont intend to live off this nor make much money from it as well. Right now I have a spare PC with a AMD 6-Core CPU and a AMD R7 250... I get around 0.67 USD a day.... This isnt much and im ok with that! Most of the money I get is from the CPU, not the GPU. So if I was to buy a GTX 1050 TI for around $170.... How much will this go up. In HASH. I use NiceHashMiner for Bitcoin

This should be in the Mining section of the forum.

A GTX 1050 ti wouldn't do significant earnings in mining bitcoin alone. For starters, the net amount you can get with that GPU, if overclocked and is mining bitcoins would be around $0.87-$1 a day. Also, GPU mining in bitcoin has long been dead. You're better off hashing other coins like Zcash or Ethereum and it can deliver 14-15 MH/s which can net you about $2-$3 a day, per card.

You're better off buying a used ASIC if you want to mine for fun but don't want to pay extra for power.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 Crypto Marketing Agency
By AB de Royse

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██