Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:59:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔️ Unlimited Tidal HiFi 2 Months ✔️ | Limited supply!  (Read 628 times)
MXXWLL (OP)

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:31:50 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 10:33:19 PM by MXXWLL

Hello fellow Bitcointalk members,

Currently I am selling a private method, which gets unlimited Tidal HiFi. It will allow you to create unlimited Tidal HiFi accounts, guaranteed to work for min. 2 months.
Also works for upgrading existing accounts! Could be easily resold for $3 / account. Only takes 1 minute to get 5 Tidal HiFi accounts (worth $15).

Limited supply!

Price: $19.99 $6.99
The guide will be automatically delivered after purchase!

Discount available!

Buy now: Click

PayPal and Bitcoin accepted!

Trust summary:
Click

Will be updated, check back soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mandertherick

Activity: 206
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:15:36 PM

Not trying to be an ass but you can just use a proxy to Dominican Republic and get 6 months free TIDAL HI-FI, so it's not such a private method like you are saying.

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:17:26 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 07:30:52 PM by MXXWLL

Not trying to be an ass but you can just use a proxy to Dominican Republic and get 6 months free TIDAL HI-FI, so it's not such a private method like you are saying.
Seems a bit sales trashing indeed Wink
I assume you mean the Sprint Tidal Hi-Fi offer. If so, it is now patched! And it was only redeemable when you have a Sprint eliglble device AFAIK.
This method can be rinse and repeat and works worldwide!

Kind regards.

mandertherick

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:30:24 PM

I think you mean, the Sprint Tidal Hi-Fi offer. It is only redeemable when you have a Sprint eliglble device.
Also, it is not unlimited. This is certainly not the USA method.

Kind regards.

No, it's not the Sprint offer. It's a Latin America offer they are doing in which they give you 6 months for free, so it applies for any country located in Latin America, just a matter of using a proxy.

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
mandertherick

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:33:24 PM

I think you mean, the Sprint Tidal Hi-Fi offer. It is only redeemable when you have a Sprint eliglble device.

Kind regards.

No, it's not the Sprint offer. It's a Latin America offer they are doing in which they give you 6 months for free, so it applies for any country located in Latin America, just a matter of using a proxy.

Right now just generated one, check it yourself.

usr: vabyqom@banit.me
pwd: bitcointalk

Also, free to use account, don't change the details.

MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:50:23 PM

Kind regards.

Right now just generated one, check it yourself.

usr: vabyqom@banit.me
pwd: bitcointalk

Also, free to use account, don't change the details.

I see, although it does require some hassle and setting up things for creating such a Tidal HiFi account! Going to try tomorrow myself then.
Will change the price to be fair. Thanks for informing. But you are a bit sales trashing still Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: