Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLD GoldCoin SCAM COIN | 7,000,000 Coins premined!!!!!!!  (Read 3184 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 06:35:03 AM

plenty of us buying or mining are capable of making our own decisions....for me its all fun no big dollars on the line, and we have a coin we can mine without alot of grunt.

even if I lost on this its been fun to play and learn.

I understand the bit about fun to play and learn.

The bit that is the issue, is when people pre-mine millions of coins out of thing air, then expect others to honor them and trade their hard earned BTC for them.

erk are you going to troll every gldcoin thread because you think the dev took a 7% cut of the coins. again even if he did (and its a big if) he gave them away or sold most already.
but even if you're right what 7% for a dev when ripples scoring 80% of billions and everyones drooling after them........go fight that fight.
Yes totatally agree here.
Even if he did (which I think has not happened) take 7%, that's nothing compared to ripples 80%..

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:57:27 AM

plenty of us buying or mining are capable of making our own decisions....for me its all fun no big dollars on the line, and we have a coin we can mine without alot of grunt.

The bit that is the issue, is when people pre-mine millions of coins out of thing air, then expect others to honor them and trade their hard earned BTC for them.

erk are you going to troll every gldcoin thread because you think the dev took a 7% cut of the coins. again even if he did (and its a big if) he gave them away or sold most already.
but even if you're right what 7% for a dev when ripples scoring 80% of billions and everyones drooling after them........go fight that fight.
Even if he did (which I think has not happened) take 7%, that's nothing compared to ripples 80%..
+1
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:59:03 AM

+1

lol, the problem is not this, the problem is that is it acceptable to take 7%? This is ridiculous.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 07:53:13 AM

Like the other person said, he probably gave most if not all out already.
If people can accept ripples 80%, why not this 7% (not sure if it even happened tho)...

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 11:15:18 AM

Spot on, correct !

No big dollars, no money-grabbers, no carping and whinging: GLD is Just a pleasurable coin
AZIZ1977

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:21:33 AM

Just ask on the forum who is giving the most coins away and i think you will get your answere.
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 11:33:47 AM

Reposted with no explanation:

I took a quick look at this coin, this is what I found:

- dev premined heavily on this. He first premined 2,000,000 coins (first 200 blocks), called it "bounty"
- then insiders heavily mined all the 1000-coin blocks. Said they "should be a day", was finished in just 2-3 hours. This is about another 2,000,000 coins.
- after that (about 2pm 5/15), some limited people may start mining, the 1st 2500 blocks (corresponding to 4 millions coins) are already grabbed by the insiders.
- it was not until 6pm that day, a formal announcement was made about this coin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=206377.0 - there was a pre-announcement thread before, which later becomes the main thread), by that time, 8000+ blocks are gone. This corresponds to an unbelievable 7,000,000 coins.

Guys, does it make any sense to mine a coin like this?? It is complete garbage.

You can check the time stamps in the blockchain broswer yourself!

Thanks for keeping GLD in the news! Good or Bad or Otherwise your talking about GLD.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:32:36 PM

I have 422k of GLD but I keep them for 36 months.
Buying up to 500k and then store the wallet.dat away.

Print it out on toilet paper, then you might at least get some use out of it.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:36:39 PM

98% of you "GLD Supporters" will dump all your coins, as soon as given the opportunity, and move on. Do you think we are stupid?

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:52:58 PM

I have 422k of GLD but I keep them for 36 months.
Buying up to 500k and then store the wallet.dat away.

Print it out on toilet paper, then you might at least get some use out of it.
Awesome Cheesy
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 01:57:21 PM

98% of you "GLD Supporters" will dump all your coins, as soon as given the opportunity, and move on. Do you think we are stupid?
Well find that 2% then Wink

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BitshireHashaway

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 04:53:06 PM

No, but you sure do act like it sometimes.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:56:12 PM

Hydroponica has been on his period ever since his massive worldcoin investment turned out to be a total turd and lost him 80%+ of his BTC invested.
ccplz

Activity: 243
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:59:08 PM

This thread is so not going to be a flamefest.
Also,the GLD supporters are some of the most unbiased posters I've ever seen.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 06:10:16 PM

Hydroponica has been on his period ever since his massive worldcoin investment turned out to be a total turd and lost him 80%+ of his BTC invested.
Yeah we have noticed him raging around..

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: