Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][COP] CopPay - cryptofying your business  (Read 11756 times)
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:35:20 AM

How is the immediate transfer confirmed? If there is no confirmation time, then what is the mechanism to keep the chain from being abused and cheated? I looked at the website, the FAQ's and I just don't have the time and patience for a white paper today, is there some place the system itself was covered that I am missing?

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:42:07 AM

Are you think that token price will be more and more with time? What services you can to offer for token buy?

P.S. Confirmation time and consensus is very important questions.
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:02:57 AM

Are there any preliminary arrangements in any exchanges?

sporter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:08:37 AM

What will you do with unsold tokens?

Tokens that haven't been sold during ICO will be frozen until the CopPay blockchain is developed.

Your own blockchain. It sounds very interesting.
ConPay (OP)

Activity: 168

Cryptofying your business

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:45:55 AM

this is looking like a great project, excited to see where it goes from here with the ico rolling out

Thanks for support! Have you already read our WhitePaper??
AUruHM

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:01:04 AM

Your own blockchain. It sounds very interesting.
Yes. I wait for details also. But need to give ICO fund raising get goal for team development.
ConPay (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:15:14 AM

Are you think that token price will be more and more with time? What services you can to offer for token buy?

P.S. Confirmation time and consensus is very important questions.

We always point out that COP is, first of all, is a Utility token. It's used for CopPay additional services described in WhitePaper.
As for token price growth, we cannot guarantee it, sure I'll understand. For the product and the project in general are developing. That's why the more people and businesses use it, the bigger and more successful CopPay project is.
ConPay (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:57:23 AM

How is the immediate transfer confirmed? If there is no confirmation time, then what is the mechanism to keep the chain from being abused and cheated? I looked at the website, the FAQ's and I just don't have the time and patience for a white paper today, is there some place the system itself was covered that I am missing?

That's a good question and requires a long answer.

To make transactions fast we let merchants operating in exchange mode perform transactions with zero (minimum) confirmation. That means merchants and consumers will not have to wait long till the transaction gets  into new block.

How we do that?

For bitcoin and altcoins we pay attention to 3 parameters:type of transaction, spread of the transcation in the web transaction fee.

When a standard transaction gets into a full node's mempool, can not be replaced, and we can spend it for certain. By a standard transaction we mean a paytohash transaction without the possibility of replacing it by fee (bip125). Also we check what percentage of complete nodes that also received this transaction. The standard transaction + spread on the network gives a good percentage of that there can't be a double spending attack.

We also check the transaction fee so that it corresponds to the average level at the moment to ensure that the transaction will get into one of the new blocks.
This altogether gives us a good percentage of probability (90+) to judge that the transaction will get into the blockchain even before it actually happens.
This allows you to make a payment in 8-10 seconds.

But this approach does not work with ether. Here any transaction in mempool can be replaced by another with a larger gas price. Therefore, here we use one confirmation and check the distribution of the confirmed block in the network in order to guarantee a high probability that the transaction will remain in the blockroom.
This, with sufficient gas price, it reduces the transaction to 15-20 seconds.

We also take into account the individual solutions of different coins of the InstantSend type in dash, which allows you to make payments within seconds.

In addition, to make transactions even faster, we use our reputation system. Buyers registered in our system and committing a large number of successful transactions will not have to wait for confirmation at all. Transactions for them become instant.

Moreover, since this function works in the exchange mode, we take all the risks associated with the transaction not being confirmed on ourselves.

To protect ourselves from probability that something goes wrong we limit the amount that can be made without confirmations to 200 euros. For registered customers with a high rating this limit can be extended.
b-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:59:00 AM

your own developed blockchain?
sounds really cute and promising
do I have still a chance to take part in this project?
ConPay (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:09:48 AM

Are there any preliminary arrangements in any exchanges?

At the moment we are in negotiations. we consider HitBTC, Bittrex, Kraken
ConPay (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:12:07 AM

your own developed blockchain?
sounds really cute and promising
do I have still a chance to take part in this project?

Yes, we plan to develop it!

surely you have. We started our ICO yesterday! Join us!
ConPay (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:18:49 AM

If you, guys, don't know, how to join ICO and what to do, we have something helpful for you!
We created a short manual that explains how to participate in CopPay ICO.
It explains in details how to manually send a transaction during the contribution period via MyEtherWallet, one of the most popular Ethereum Wallets.

The manual is available in 2 languages
- English
- Russian

You're welcome to read it and join us ICO!
sporter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:05:18 AM

If you, guys, don't know, how to join ICO and what to do, we have something helpful for you!
We created a short manual that explains how to participate in CopPay ICO.
It explains in details how to manually send a transaction during the contribution period via MyEtherWallet, one of the most popular Ethereum Wallets.

The manual is available in 2 languages
- English
- Russian

You're welcome to read it and join us ICO!

Thanks for the manual. Very helpful.
Smart_cat

Activity: 124
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:14:36 PM

Hi, admin!

do you have any video about your CopPay terminal? How it works and where? Because I really like the concept of your project but I want to have a look how it works in real life.
Rusmegalife

Activity: 172

Cryptocurrency - a new world order

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:50:02 PM

Do you have any future verification of the person?
ConPay (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:32:43 PM

Now we do have KYC implemented via e-mail.
ConPay (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:53:11 PM

Hi, admin!

do you have any video about your CopPay terminal? How it works and where? Because I really like the concept of your project but I want to have a look how it works in real life.

We even have a youtube channel:)
Join!

And actually we can show you how CopPay operates in real life Cool
Our network expands and recently we installed CopPay software in Vilnius cafe The Town Bar&Grill!
Watch a video about it!
Rusmegalife

Activity: 172

Cryptocurrency - a new world order

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:23:55 PM

Now we do have KYC implemented via e-mail.

these are the participants of ISO, and I ask about buyers and sellers
yan.markevich

Activity: 392
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:23:05 PM

Hi, admin!

We even have a youtube channel:)
Join!

And actually we can show you how CopPay operates in real life Cool
Our network expands and recently we installed CopPay software in Vilnius cafe The Town Bar&Grill!
Watch a video about it!

Delicious food and video Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
AUruHM

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:33:02 PM

That's a good question and requires a long answer.

To make transactions fast we let merchants operating in exchange mode perform transactions with zero (minimum) confirmation. That means merchants and consumers will not have to wait long till the transaction gets  into new block.

How we do that?

For bitcoin and altcoins we pay attention to 3 parameters:type of transaction, spread of the transcation in the web transaction fee.

When a standard transaction gets into a full node's mempool, can not be replaced, and we can spend it for certain. By a standard transaction we mean a paytohash transaction without the possibility of replacing it by fee (bip125). Also we check what percentage of complete nodes that also received this transaction. The standard transaction + spread on the network gives a good percentage of that there can't be a double spending attack.

We also check the transaction fee so that it corresponds to the average level at the moment to ensure that the transaction will get into one of the new blocks.
This altogether gives us a good percentage of probability (90+) to judge that the transaction will get into the blockchain even before it actually happens.
This allows you to make a payment in 8-10 seconds.

But this approach does not work with ether. Here any transaction in mempool can be replaced by another with a larger gas price. Therefore, here we use one confirmation and check the distribution of the confirmed block in the network in order to guarantee a high probability that the transaction will remain in the blockroom.
This, with sufficient gas price, it reduces the transaction to 15-20 seconds.

We also take into account the individual solutions of different coins of the InstantSend type in dash, which allows you to make payments within seconds.

In addition, to make transactions even faster, we use our reputation system. Buyers registered in our system and committing a large number of successful transactions will not have to wait for confirmation at all. Transactions for them become instant.

Moreover, since this function works in the exchange mode, we take all the risks associated with the transaction not being confirmed on ourselves.

To protect ourselves from probability that something goes wrong we limit the amount that can be made without confirmations to 200 euros. For registered customers with a high rating this limit can be extended.

You write "We check". Who is this? One center, master node, application code? On what side will be all those verifications? Or may be some scheme with interoperation's?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: