Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 09:02:19 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 83607 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
John Cryp

Activity: 112

The BeeToken

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:13:48 PM

But can I get a card on ico or was it only available on pre ico? If you really invest, then I want a card for payment

Also cards available in ICO, but not many left. After that its only the blue card in Q1 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
drubas

Activity: 42

Decentralization!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:20:12 PM

Interesting project!

Basically what we have seen so far is that comparable products / ideas evolved quite well.
gembira

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:01:21 PM

Wallet app will released right after ICO?

Yes Black and Titanium Card Holders get the version sooner.

With their cards together?

▄█████▄
                ▄████████▀
            ▄████████▀      ▄███▄
        ▄████████▀      ▄███████▄
    ▄████████▀      ▄███▀▀▀▀████▄
  ████████▀      ▄███▀            ▀████
███████▀      ▄███▀      ▄▄▄      ▀████
█████▀      ▄███▀      ▄█████      ▀███
████      ▄███▀      ▄█▀        ██      ███
███      ▄█  ▀      ▄████        ██      ███
███      ██        ████▀      ▄  █▀      ███
███      ██        ▄█▀      ▄███▀      ████
███▄      █████▀      ▄███▀      ▄█████
████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███▀      ▄███████
  ████▄            ▄███▀      ▄████████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄███▀      ▄████████▀
        ▀███████▀      ▄████████▀
            ▀███▀      ▄████████▀
                        ▄████████▀
                        ▀█████▀

███████████             ███
                                       ███████████             ███
                                       ███             ▄▄▄▄    ███
                                       ███             █████▄  ███
███     ▄███  ███▄██████▄     ▄██████  ███                ███  ████████▄
███     ███▀  ████▀▀▀▀████   ███▀▀▀▀   █████████   ▄█████████  ███▀▀▀████
███     ███   ███      ███  ███        ███████▀   ████▀▀▀████  ███    ▀███
███     ███   ███      ███  ███        ███        ███     ███  ███     ███
████▄▄▄████   ███      ███  ███        ███        ███     ███  ███    ▄███
▀██████████   ███      ███   ███▄▄▄▄   ███        ████▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄████
  ▀▀▀▀▀ ███   ███      ███    ▀██████  ███         ▀████████▀  ████████▀
       ▄███
      ████▀

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
zecon

Activity: 154

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:18:18 AM

$1.05 (-78.20%)
0.00023940 BTC (-78.66%)
0.00301242 ETH (-78.25%)

BTFD

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
qiman

Activity: 476

CRYPTO Chinese Translations - I am your man!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:38:55 AM

$1.05 (-78.20%)
0.00023940 BTC (-78.66%)
0.00301242 ETH (-78.25%)

BTFD

This is very confusing to me, why price has gone down 70% on ED? I am very confused about this and can someone explain why they are dumping? We purchased in PRE SALE and we are holding all our coins for long term. I sincerely believe in October it will be worth a lot more than the price people are selling now.

bigdogdan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:49:45 AM

This is very confusing to me, why price has gone down 70% on ED? I am very confused about this and can someone explain why they are dumping? We purchased in PRE SALE and we are holding all our coins for long term. I sincerely believe in October it will be worth a lot more than the price people are selling now.

Has ED ever really been a real indication of what coins will look like after ICO?  All their data never seems to make sense.
CentraTech

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:14:59 AM

Has ED ever really been a real indication of what coins will look like after ICO?  All their data never seems to make sense.

Yes please ignore that information there was 1 person disrupting pricing. Their is no order to follow in the order book as anyone can skip pricing.

Thank you everyone for your support!

-Centra
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 842

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:59:56 AM

$1.05 (-78.20%)
0.00023940 BTC (-78.66%)
0.00301242 ETH (-78.25%)

BTFD

If I am not wrong the team does not consider Etherdelat trading and anyone who has bought the CTR tokens during the crowd sale and using the same will be blacklisted and will not be entitled to get the centra card if he participated early during the crowd sale or made a purchase of more than 5 ETH.

Also, I would like to know how many people have been blacklisted in this case? and will their cards be distributed to other users who were not in the first 500 and joined after that?

COVESTING

SPACE
ICO starts on 24th of November
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

CentraTech

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:12:12 AM

$1.05 (-78.20%)
0.00023940 BTC (-78.66%)
0.00301242 ETH (-78.25%)

BTFD

If I am not wrong the team does not consider Etherdelat trading and anyone who has bought the CTR tokens during the crowd sale and using the same will be blacklisted and will not be entitled to get the centra card if he participated early during the crowd sale or made a purchase of more than 5 ETH.

Also, I would like to know how many people have been blacklisted in this case? and will their cards be distributed to other users who were not in the first 500 and joined after that?

Correct we have added all those ETH wallet addresses selling on ED to our list and comparing them to the original purchase they made and registered their personal info with us. Therefore we are blacklisting those. It is a company decision for the better of the ecosystem.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 842

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:22:18 AM

$1.05 (-78.20%)
0.00023940 BTC (-78.66%)
0.00301242 ETH (-78.25%)

BTFD

Correct we have added all those ETH wallet addresses selling on ED to our list and comparing them to the original purchase they made and registered their personal info with us. Therefore we are blacklisting those. It is a company decision for the better of the ecosystem.

Does this also include the first 500 who were eligible to get a card? and so will those cards be distributed to the ones who were after the 500th people participating in the campaign? I know it's a bit difficult to segregate that but want to know how many are lucky to get a hand on the card?

COVESTING

SPACE
ICO starts on 24th of November
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

puvanb

Activity: 182

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:25:22 AM

$1.05 (-78.20%)
0.00023940 BTC (-78.66%)
0.00301242 ETH (-78.25%)

BTFD

Good move. This should come out as an official statement imho.

CentraTech

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:50:47 AM

Yes.

Public ICO price will be announced in the next few weeks!
CentraTech

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:56:28 AM

$1.05 (-78.20%)
0.00023940 BTC (-78.66%)
0.00301242 ETH (-78.25%)

BTFD

Good move. This should come out as an official statement imho.

We will make an official statement in a few days once more information is collected.
armlock

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:53:09 AM

Yes.

Public ICO price will be announced in the next few weeks!

Now the counter on your website that goes, it counts the time to ico? I correctly understood?

███████████████████████████████U
  ████████████▌     ]████████████U
  ██████""""""       """"""██████U
  ██████                   ██████U
  ██████                   ██████U
  ████████████[     ]████████████U
  ████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████U
  ╙█████████████████████████████▀ 
    ╙█████████████████████████╜   
      `▀███████████████████▀'     
          ╙█████████████▀`         
              ╙▀███▀╜`             

.✫ Forex in crypto for everyone ✫.
cheus

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:12:13 AM

Read about all your planned cards, is it planned to issue cards with paywave technology? Now this is a very popular technology.

Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 420

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:51:31 PM

Hmm, this is indeed a project quite fun and rewarding for all those who already understand it. Because the existing system in the centra have things to menyempurna the existing system in the bitcoin, but one thing I do have to correction is I hope that when the project has been running in real we can enjoy them in early use it and I hope that this will not turn into an existing bank. Because the world is constantly changing and will never use old technology.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

cryptouse

Activity: 36

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:46:27 PM

hi,
I have question.
Does Centra tokens have been issued as Centra is listed on coinmarketcap ?

YouShallNotPass

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:56:12 PM

hi,
I have question.

Centra Tokens have been issued already prior to Pre-ICO but no official exchange yet. It is being traded on EtherDelta but this exchange is not endorsed by Centra. You will not be able to order a card if you manage to buy your tokens on other platform rather than from Centra directly. Final ICO will open on September 19.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptouse

Activity: 36

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:10:34 PM

hi,
I have question.

Centra Tokens have been issued already prior to Pre-ICO but no official exchange yet. It is being traded on EtherDelta but this exchange is not endorsed by Centra. You will not be able to order a card if you manage to buy your tokens on other platform rather than from Centra directly. Final ICO will open on September 19.

I see.
So where I can find information if I should be issued with pre-ico tokens ?
as I bought some, some time ago.

YouShallNotPass

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:24:46 PM

hi,
I have question.

I see.
So where I can find information if I should be issued with pre-ico tokens ?
as I bought some, some time ago.

Feel free to join us on slack so that Centra could easily track down your order. centratech.herokuapp.com

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.