Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 06:17:17 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 83398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bigdogdan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:35:44 PM

Hallo, guys! Tell me ways of getting Centa Card, please. Then I have something confused.. Is it true that you need to buy CTR in the amount of 5 ETH to get the card?
5 ETH contributed towards the ICO will get you a Centra card this year in Oct.  The public won't be able to get Centra cards until sometime in 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eprocent

Activity: 364

Crypto Investor Pro Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 10:35:03 PM

About ETH non exchange wallet for signature bounties setup campains. I send a ETH address wallet of Spectrocoin. Can anyone Spectrocoin member tell me, their ETH Spectrocoin wallet is standard personal ETH wallet or exchange wallet. Thank you!

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 05:18:38 AM

Hallo, guys! Tell me ways of getting Centa Card, please. Then I have something confused.. Is it true that you need to buy CTR in the amount of 5 ETH to get the card?
5 ETH contributed towards the ICO will get you a Centra card this year in Oct.  The public won't be able to get Centra cards until sometime in 2018.
Once we all have the cards ourselves and are using our wallets and cards, it will be a great idea next year to buy cards for the rest of our family as a gift. This will be an easy and great way to get our families into digital currency in a soft and much easier way. If we all do this the marketcap of coins will explode, as more and more of our family get their feet wet and instead of just putting all their savings in the bank, they might also want to invest a bit in crypto too as a hedge against fiat and as savings for pensions and other things. Centra will give us this opportunity to introduce Crypto in a far less complicated way.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               
                  ▀                  
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:35:53 AM

Once we all have the cards ourselves and are using our wallets and cards, it will be a great idea next year to buy cards for the rest of our family as a gift. This will be an easy and great way to get our families into digital currency in a soft and much easier way. If we all do this the marketcap of coins will explode, as more and more of our family get their feet wet and instead of just putting all their savings in the bank, they might also want to invest a bit in crypto too as a hedge against fiat and as savings for pensions and other things. Centra will give us this opportunity to introduce Crypto in a far less complicated way.

well said qiwoman2, Centra will be a company where we could create a world where cryptocurrencies can be easily use in everyday life such as buying groceries, booking flights, and even shopping online. Good to be a supporter of this project.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
securethebag

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:25:53 AM

Anyone get a chance to get on the White List? I got in during pre-ico, and just signed up for their White List. I honestly think 200/1 is still a good deal
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 210

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:48:33 AM

Anyone get a chance to get on the White List? I got in during pre-ico, and just signed up for their White List. I honestly think 200/1 is still a good deal

I think 200/1 is a great deal. 480/1 eth was an even better deal  Grin

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
puvanb

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:48:01 PM

400/eth was a good deal. now 200/eth is still a good deal. soon it will be 50/eth or 20/eth. So get in now before its too late. Dont regret later guys.

franz1010

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:32:07 PM

great project
Zero1One0

Activity: 168

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:00:09 PM

400/eth was a good deal. now 200/eth is still a good deal. soon it will be 50/eth or 20/eth. So get in now before its too late. Dont regret later guys.

Yes considering the facts that few Titanium cards is on the road already and is on the process of going to the hands of the early contributors. That'll surely rally the price. Don't miss your chance for 200CTR tokens/1 ETH. Mark your calendar, September 19th  Wink

I'm actually waiting for the first recepients of the Centra cards to post their videos of their first purchase. One Titanium eligible contributor said he'd purchase a CAR!!!

This will be historic!

Geleve

Activity: 140

#CEDEX

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:33:54 PM

It is a truth that we all need a good card to be able to spend our cryptomoneys in real life. I hope centra will not fail in this purpose. Because there are so many unuseful cards around with high commissions and fees.

YouShallNotPass

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:38:24 PM

ICO Pricing Has Been Released. Ready your Funds. 8 Days to go then the ICO begins.

.1+ ETH = Centra Wallet® Access Code
5+ ETH = Centra Wallet & Centra Blue® Card
30+ ETH = Centra Wallet & Centra Gold® Card
40+ ETH = Centra Wallet & Centra Gold® Metal Card Edition
100+ ETH = Centra Wallet & Centra Black® Metal Card Edition
500 ETH = Centra Wallet & Centra Titanium® Metal Card Edition

With Welcome Package, 200 CTR/1 ETH, Priority Shipping with Tracking Number inlcuded.
Bonus: cBay.io Alpha Premium Membership 1 month FREE

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
stil55

Activity: 224

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:12:59 AM

Hello tell me you have a bounty company for forum members, please give me a link to the company's bounty line. Thanks

CentraTech

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:01:27 AM

Hello tell me you have a bounty company for forum members, please give me a link to the company's bounty line. Thanks

Yes our Bounty is located in the Bounty Thread. You can PM @smartiphone as well.

Thanks,
Steve Stanley
indijim

Activity: 396

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:44:55 AM

What about privacy?

Today is the first I've heard of Centra. Will we have to give them our personal details to get the card? Such as telephone number, Social Security.

It's really what I want to know about this.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
bigdogdan2

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:24:31 AM

What about privacy?

Today is the first I've heard of Centra. Will we have to give them our personal details to get the card? Such as telephone number, Social Security.

It's really what I want to know about this.
There is different levels of KYC for the card unlocking different limits of the card required by the Bank just like any of the crypto exchanges.
Join slack for additional details from the centra team.  http://slack.centra.tech/
tewolfbr

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:22:55 AM

I am a bit late into this. Can someone please clarify if there is a difference to buying CTR now on etherdelta and directly buying during the ICO?

Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment at Etherdelta.

Thanks!
YouShallNotPass

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:14:34 AM

I am a bit late into this. Can someone please clarify if there is a difference to buying CTR now on etherdelta and directly buying during the ICO?

Thanks!

Buying CTR on etherdelta is not endorsed by Centra. Better wait for the ICO so that you will be eligible to order a card Smiley

Here the Purchase details for the ICO:
Centra Purchase Details:

.1+ ETH = Centra Wallet® Access Code
5+ ETH = Centra Wallet & Centra Blue® Card
30+ ETH = Centra Wallet & Centra Gold® Card
40+ ETH = Centra Wallet & Centra Gold® Metal Card Edition
100+ ETH = Centra Wallet & Centra Black® Metal Card Edition
500 ETH = Centra Wallet & Centra Titanium® Metal Card Edition

With Welcome Package, 200 CTR/1 ETH, Priority Shipping with Tracking Number inlcuded.
Bonus: cBay.io Alpha Premium Membership 1 month FREE

topesis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:03:07 PM

Thanks!

Buying CTR on etherdelta is not endorsed by Centra. Better wait for the ICO so that you will be eligible to order a card Smiley

But I want to ask if the token on the exchange is different from the one that they are going to distribute during the ICO, if not I don't see anything wrong doing buying on exchange

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
mawk01

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:07:01 PM

Thanks!

But I want to ask if the token on the exchange is different from the one that they are going to distribute during the ICO, if not I don't see anything wrong doing buying on exchange

Nothing wrong as far as I know....ED is a little tricky....
securethebag

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:41:29 AM

Thanks!

Nothing wrong as far as I know....ED is a little tricky....

Just do it the right way and join Centra's White List and secure your Centra Card. They don't approve of ED nor will they send you a card. Besides, they are announcing exchanges soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.