Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinvapes.com | Buy ecigs for bitcoin  (Read 1329 times)
Micon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 12:43:54 AM

Launched this site with a partner:

http://bitcoinvapes.com

We have a sister site, VapeDontSmoke.com to be market towards non-bitcoin users.

We are doing a soft-launch this week, site is live and if you pay with bitcoin today we ship your vape setup tomorrow.

Hope to make this a large business, I believe heavily in the product.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boonies4u

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 04:23:33 PM

Where can I go to read more about the eGo eCig? I think ecigs are a good (and welcome) fit with bitcoin (and bitcoiners), hope it goes well.
Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 04:59:10 PM

Where can I go to read more about the eGo eCig? I think ecigs are a good (and welcome) fit with bitcoin (and bitcoiners), hope it goes well.

tyvm.  There is unfortunately not a lot of study or information out there about ecigs or vaporizing nicotine in general.

IMO there currently exists and effort from the tobacco industry to fight the mainstream acceptance of ecigs, and IMO in the coming years it will get harder.  These things are going to kill a a % of smokers, and that rich, old-ass, politician-pocketing industry will fight back hard.

Any specific questions you have been vaping for ~2 yrs now.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
boonies4u

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 05:24:16 PM

Quote from: Micon link=topic=211481.msg2224660#msg2224660
Any specific questions you have been vaping for ~2 yrs now.
[/quote

Are you planning on supporting multiple flavors and amounts of nicotine? I noticed that you only have tobacco flavored. From what I've heard and seen, variety in flavors and levels of nicotine seem to be desired from vapers.
Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 08:52:13 PM

Are you planning on supporting multiple flavors and amounts of nicotine? I noticed that you only have tobacco flavored. From what I've heard and seen, variety in flavors and levels of nicotine seem to be desired from vapers.

Yes, we plan to expand to a full suite of flavors, nicotine levels, and hardware devices.

We are starting simple, selling something that IMO a current smoker that knows nothing about vaping should buy to see what a "real" setup delivers

arlekyn13

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 06:08:18 AM

As a BTC supporter and a 1 year and 4 months vaper (after more than 15 years smoker), I can only salute this initiative! Just a suggestion for people who want to quit smoking (and replace it with vaping), make sure you read about the quality of the gear you're buying. E-cigs provide a pretty large variety of gear, my 1st attempt at quitting smoking was a failure due to poor performance. However, I did it several months later due to better e-cig which was actually worse than the gear offered by this website (which I'm now pretty much using).
As an above poster mentioned, there is a good variety of liquids and the one offered on this website is no longer among my favorites.

1CmrswU7JYpi9WNC8EHWCV3aam1FJsW2Zu - to show appreciation for my work
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: