Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex - new deposit addresses - Generating...  (Read 405 times)
Mathiau (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:42:09 AM

Hello all,

I wanted to see if anyone else is having issues generating deposit addresses on Poloniex.

I have tried to create a couple, being BTC, Byte and some others and they all just sit there at

Generating...

I just sent in a ticket but being it has been 9 days since i put in another ticket and no responses yet I am not overly hopeful of any actual help from them.

Tried it under Chrome and Edge with the same result.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:40:31 AM

Hello all,

I wanted to see if anyone else is having issues generating deposit addresses on Poloniex.

I have tried to create a couple, being BTC, Byte and some others and they all just sit there at

Generating...

I just sent in a ticket but being it has been 9 days since i put in another ticket and no responses yet I am not overly hopeful of any actual help from them.

Works fine for me mate.

Are you sure that there isn't any sort of connection issue that might be affecting your connection to the site? Because mine nearly pops up instantly. Are you operating on TOR, using an VPN or anything like this?

Their support is known for its slow response times, don't expect anything back from them tbh.

Maybe try connecting to some other wifi other than your home one with your phone, and see what happens?
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:59:56 AM

Hello all,

Generating...

I've just deposited on poloniex a small amount everything seems to be fine.

To clarify what your issue is exactly, you're getting the "generating" sign when you click on deposit on a certain coin, right? And usually you'll get an address eventually but it's just stuck there for you, is that right?

If the above is true, then try on a different device, see if you have any extensions interfering with poloniex. Try to go on incognito mode and do it. If none of this works, then use an already used deposit address that you know of and deposit it there, it should still show up on your account. But you're carrying a risk here of poloniex disabling the previous addresses after 1st August, and your deposit getting lost forever. Only do it if you're desperate to get money in.
Mathiau (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:08:32 AM

Appreciate the replies.

I logged into the Poloniex site on my cell phone through my carrier and same issues, just sits on generating Sad

To clarify what your issue is exactly, you're getting the "generating" sign when you click on deposit on a certain coin, right? And usually you'll get an address eventually but it's just stuck there for you, is that right?

That is correct, just sits there on Generating.....

I tried several other random coins and they are all doing it for my account.
Jay991

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

I'm having the same problem.. what geo location are you trying to login from?
maybe they are trying to avert a certain type of accounts f or certain countries.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

Hello all,

Generating...

Okay I don't know if this will help you or not, but give this a shot :- Try pressing Ctrl +F5, it's for refreshing, not guaranteeing that it would help.
You sent poloniex a ticket? Lol. Good luck with them responding back to you soon enough. They have known to have the worst support.
If you so badly want to exchange something, use shapeshift.io , remember it doesn't have a wallet feature, you need to have your own wallet for both the coins you want to exchange.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: